• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
If every Akatsuki member turned against each other and fought against each other, who do you think would come out the winner?: itachi or pain because they have a powerful gen jutsu and powerful techniques so yeah their unbeatable compared to the others

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
Hm... I'm imagining.. if UNS3 had a battle royale system for multiplayer.. That'd be an interesting fight. Also, Nagato an The Six Paths of Pain is more than enough for probably most if not all of the Akatsuki. However, Itachi's a clever one, given he'd be in perfect heath, it'd be an interesting match.

Reinforce

Reinforce Production
Years
For me Itachi will be the winner.. Well you see when Nagato goes on Rampage naruto and bee is saved by Itachi and just seal him using tutsuka blade or something XD

Naruto Manga 639 Spoiler
Spoiler:

I think Madara's trump card is using the Perfect Susano'o on Hashirama XD

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 639
Spoiler:

Manga 640 leaks
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Today's episode!

Spoiler:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Manga 640
Spoiler:

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
Spoiler:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I need to catch up on the manga! I just got past the part where Naruto beat the six other Jinchurki and his first legit battle with "Tobi" :o

Spoiler:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I need to catch up on the manga! I just got past the part where Naruto beat the six other Jinchurki and his first legit battle with "Tobi" :o

Spoiler:

It's past that, I think...that was a while ago.

and on the idea of an avatar/sig collab....I'm up for it :D
just let me be sasuke

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I think I'll take Rock Lee myself. Also we could use the CSS in my sig so there's place for a picture and some links too.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Ooh! Ooh! If we do a sig collaboration I want to be Shikamaru or Neji! If those are taken, I would like to take Choji. He is perfectly plump

EDIT: If we're doing a ninja from the village we're from, I either want to be Darui because his hair is perfect, Zabuza because he has a big-ass sword, or Bee because he's swagilicous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back