• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

A Tribute to you, PC Members and Staff

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I am not exactly new... in fact, this is my third or fourth account. I just want to let all of the newer members know that this is probably the greatest community on the internet. I also wanted to give a huge thank you to the staff and veteran community for continuing to make this place the greatest website to ever exist. I've chosen to ignore my reason for leaving and try to make this site work out with my schedule. It's that fantastic.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I had told myself I didn't have time for it anymore, but after I had said my goodbyes, I felt as though there was a hole in my very being... PC has drilled its way into my heart and now it feels empty without it.

Sirfetch’d

D'awwww that is really awesome of you! This is a wonderful community and really the people are the reason I haven't been able to leave. Everyone here is so caring and it's almost like one HUGE family in a way. Look forward to seeing you post around!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm really glad you feel that cause I couldn't agree more. PC is a really special part of my life and I've felt really well at home here and it's the members and staff that have been a part of that great experience. They're the thing that keeps me coming back here. So really appreciate your kind words. :)

droomph

weeb
Years
They're also really tolerant as you can see personal example right here of drama queen yes yes please contain yourselves

if this was like idk gaming forum-ville I would have been murdered a long time ago by a bunch of people who hate me to the bone but as you can see here they've discovered a long-lost skill called being able to move on :p

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Nice one.

We'll write a poem on this...

//horrible pirate poetry censored

Anyway, that is something I'm with too. Leaving this community is impossible, PC is not something that tries to etch into our lives, we get etched into its life.

Anyway, this invariably means that we all get together

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
absolutely. I would be missing part of my life now if I left! I felt this thread needed to exist here, especially for newbies to see.

Stay awesome guys!

tnfsf11

I totally agree with the DuskLunacy, I wrote about how awesome this forum is before in the welcome section but I never said thanks so I'll just jump in too & do that ^_^

Thanks a lot to the mods who spend time to make sure rules aren't broken & caused this website to be a classy & welcoming place for amazing discussions.
Thanks to the supporters who kept this website online for all of us to enjoy.
Thanks to everyday users who keep this forum active with their amazing thoughts & suggestions concerning almost everything.
Thanks to whoever is keeping this forum away from spambots (show yourself at once!). ^_^
I guess that's pretty much it & thanks to the OP for making this thread & motivating me to make this post ;)

Last edited:
Back