• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zodiac

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
I'm a virgo. I honestly don't think anyone's birthday has anything to do with their personality, but it's still fun to look at horoscopes and stuff :D I think they're really interesting. I don't know why someone would want to change their sign, though.

Virgos are supposedly smart, practical, and perfectionists, which is true for me. But I think that sometimes, different websites write the zodiac profiles so that most people could fit into any one of them, at least a little.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
@PJ:
You shouldn't assume that Scorpions are 'Mean' just because they are venomous, and widely feared.
Similarly to people of the Scorpio sign, they are massively misunderstood.

I'm well aware of the misunderstanding part lol It's been like that throughout my entire life. Scorpions are just very defensive, which at times I've found myself to be as well.

Corvidae said:
I'm an aries which means I'm more awesome than all of you and you can just go over there and pout because you're not an aries.

*pokes with stinger*

I Googled some Scorpio traits, and apparently they are determined, fearless, poised, loyal, ambitious, intuitive, jealous, secretive, resentful, controlling, and ruthless. I'm all of those except for fearless, so I guess I really fit the norm :P Here I thought I barely resembled my sign

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Aries, to which I am an antithesis. I have this long astrological report done by a relative which is at least rather interesting, and more 'accurate'.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Born on the year of Rat on the 25th of Libra!
I sure think about the Zodiacs a lot.
They show up often in mythologies, real life, and all parts inbetween.

For some, zodiacs seem to be spot on. For others, not even close.
For me, the zodiac traits are pretty evident.

Daily fortunes based on Zodiacs are silly in my opinion, as are most(all) forms of fortune telling.

Ayselipera

I'm a Virgo and I think it fits me pretty well in all areas. Although I'd say I'm probably more relaxed and not as uptight as others. Uhh I've met quite a few scorpios who I couldn't stand same as Sagittarius, but not as much. A psychic once told me I'm destined to marry a scorpio man so we'll see.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
My sign is Cancer. I fit it pretty well as I'm emotional, and reserved, as well as tend to keep memories of those who injure me for a long time...

In the Chinese Zodiac I'm a Dog; Loyal, and having tid bits of the good and bad aspects of humanity...I think I mostly have the good but that's imo:P

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm a Libra, and I have no idea what that means. =D

I know it has something to do with scales, though, which works with me.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I say that I'm a Sagittarius, but given the changing positions of the stars and the path of the sun, I am technically an Ophiuchus. I have no idea what the traits are for that. What I do know is that I pretty much perfectly fit all the traits and other qualifications of a Sagittarius.

My Chinese zodiac is the tiger. Looking up the traits for that, some of it makes sense.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
@Live:
I am not surprised by that at all.

@Dipu:
Whooo! Libra buddies 4 life! ≈D
Seriously though, it's The Scale; balance.

Nakala Pri

Ima Scorpio and proud of it! Sure, Capricorns are awesome, but Ima snake and I'm gonna bite yo face off! Or swallow you whole, whatever you prefer.

P.S. I do not eat piglets! >:C

Back