• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Editing the Town Map/Pokenav

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaked

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2010
Okay, so I'm working on a hack of Pokemon Ruby version. I have Advance Map, Text, Starter and just about every other tool. But the one thing I cannot find is a program used to edit the Town Map / Pokenav. I'm not talking about the map you walk on. I'm talking about the region map, the map that appears when you fly somewhere, or you look in the Pokedex 'Area' section of a Pokemon to find where a Pokemon is located. Are there any programs for editing the map? If so, what are they? Where can I get them?

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Re

Don't Want To Mini-mod But The Section Is Not For Rom Hacking This Is Game Development You Know Rpg Maker And Stuff.

jaked

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2010
My bad, new to the site. I'm going to guess you don't know.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Well there's no point in moving this since you were given the help you needed, but still: THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR THINGS RELATING TO ROM HACKS AT ALL.

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back