• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cecil:talking to Rafael

Cecil, taking Rafael's hand to shake it, felt a bit more comfortable with his new friend. "H-hey, i'm new here so can you show me where the dorms are, "Cecil asked Rafael,"O-oh and by the way i'm in the Entei dorm so i'm pretty sure it's the buildings with red on them," informed Cecil. He looked down at Lulu and Waldo fighting and laughed at them before Rafael responded.

Cecil knew he would have a good time here. The people seemed nice, well most of them anyway, there's bound to be a few people he won't get along with. Haunter began to try to play with Sparky as Cecil conversed with Rafael.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Sparky squealed with joy when the Haunter started to play with it. Sparky let off a harmless little spark from it's cheeks towards the Haunter playfully. I smiled and Waldo shot a small blast of water towards Lulu who's leg lit on fire and turned the water to steam instantly. Oshawott got slightly scared and the Schalop on it's chest fell of and it picked it up like nothing happened. That made me laugh slightly.

"The uhm Entei dorm is where you are. And sure I'll give you a your" I said and smiled lightly and grabbed Waldo and placed him on my head. Sparks was running around haunter and fell which caused it to accidentally release a small jolt of electricity towards me but Oshawott blocked it with the Scallop. Oshawott smiled and gave Pikachu a slight smile and nodded.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Hei

Even if Hei was attracted to skirts, there was no way she was going to look at jail bait like that as skirt-girl did her little hip thing. She smirked in amusement, though, and the smirk only grew larger when skirt-girl squeaked. She thought that someone who had enough confidence to swing her hips like that at another girl wouldn't stutter over her words, but Hei coming was probably ruining whatever little thing they had going on.

Although, she couldn't help but laugh at the other girl flexing her muscles. "Kiddie, I have seen way more intimidating people than you and have beaten them hand to hand too."

Hei appraised them, not sexually, but looking at what they were wearing. How did the skirt-girl think she would survive out in the cold with a short skirt on and bare legs? It's one thing if she was wearing a skirt and leggings, but a skirt with bare legs? That is just not right to surviving in the cold. The kiddie wasn't much better either (OOC: this means I can't find your SU. heh.)

"Because skirt-girl is crazily wearing a skirt, she will be known as skirt-girl. As Kiddie seems to like the nickname, she'll stay with Kiddie," Hei listed. "I don't want to know your names and the next time you see me, I'll probably forget it anyway."

Truth. Bai wasn't going to remember meeting these kids until she got the memories, which wouldn't be the fastest way.

"Give me your age and what you plan to do after graduating," Hei stated. "After that, I'll tell ya what to wear while travelling through a snowy area because it sure as hell ain't that skirt ya got going on, skirt-girl."

(OOC: I just watched Family Feud; I have no idea how I'm talking right now. xD)

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cecil: talking to Rafael

Cecil followed Rafael to the exit of Oak Town. From there they headed to the academy dorms. Cecil saw the red roofs of the Entei dorms. He also saw other dorms a couple minutes away from his with yellow roofs. Those must've been the Raikou dorms. "H-hey Rafael, since its not very late, is there any interesting we can visit besides Oak Town,"Cecil asked,"I-i'm just gonna put my belongings in my room so give me a sec." Cecil dropped his bags and ran back outside with a simple black and white backpack to carry some healing items and pokeballs.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Olivia Wolf - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T-Tights? Olivia delivered a perfect pokerface as she attempted to decide whether Nemo was trying to tell her to be more modest or that tights would further compliment her figure. This did not last long, as there was a pretty large distraction. Namely, this woman was now referring to her as skirt girl...and Nemo as kiddie. Olivia narrowed her eyes, slightly. I'm sorry, was her hero being attacked? By a teacher? Olivia glanced at Nemo briefly, a look of frustration on her brow. She observed what Nemo's reaction was and determined that no, she was not in fact fond of the name she'd been given.

Clearly this teacher did not know who she was!

Olivia snatched up Nemo's hand and held it in a show of unity. The stage was set and she was ready to perform. "/Actually/..." she started in a tone that suggested she intended to interrupt, taking a slightly domineering stance as if challenging the other to strike her. "I think I might love this girl!~ She saved my life, and /I/ think she deserves /your/ respect!" she exclaimed in a defensive tone, completely dropping all subtly in her flirting and going straight for the throat. Sorry, Nemo. This one gets her values from cheesy romance novels. It had seemed like a great idea to her anyway. Standing up against a teacher for her and admitting her feelings was clearly an excellent idea that could never go wrong in any way.

...Or, y'know. Nemo might think she wasn't being serious about that first part and she could get a detention.

Such was the risk of the overly-eager romanticist, willing to jump headfirst into things and imitate cheesy romance novels in an attempt to impress her prospective lovers. Meanwhile, if Olivia felt the cold she honestly didn't show it all that much. Perhaps the constant fangirling she did over others kept her blood circulating nice and hot.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
After having a great battle with his first rival on the academy, Nick, Jay decided to go to his Entei Dorm and have a nap. Nothing to do so...yea. On his way to the Entei dorm, an Aipom appeared. The Aipom wanted to attack Jay. Then appeared a Meowth? Wait don't tell me those are the same that attacked me when I wanted to catch a new Pokemon! Jay doesn't know, but maybe looking for revenge? The Aipom started with Iron tail and the Meowth jumped and...are they trying to comibe moves? OK...and he jumped to use Scratch, Jay sent out Gible. "Gible, use Dragon Rage and make it hit both Meowth and Aipom! Gible used Dragon Rage, the Pokemons didn't faint, but decided to run away. "I'm getting tired, now I'm more tired, Gible..." Jay said to Gible. He (Gible) just looked at Jay with a strange face. "Fine, come back..." Jay continued his way to the Entei dorm.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Hei

"Actually," skirt-girl started, holding the hand of Kiddie. "I think I might love this girl. She saved my life and I think she deserves your respect!"

How cute, skirt-girl confesses her love for her saviour in an attempt to protect her from the big bad teacher, Hei thought sarcastically. Relationships that start in rescues usually only end badly.

Hei started to clap slowly. "Should I get on my hands and knees now; treat Kiddie like a god? Congrats, you saved someone. If I had a dollar every time I saved someone, I'd be buying a beach house in Undella Town next to Cynthia's.

"I am not trying to undermine your achievement, Kiddie, because any trainer who isn't a cold, heartless ***** should save someone in trouble but that is what trainers are supposed to do if they come across someone in need. Even if you don't know them, you should always back-up fellow trainers in trouble. Just be careful about 'em afterwards, but do it. If ya don't, then maybe you deserve to lose all of your supplies and starve, lost because that is what happens in the wild. And that's what I'm trying to teach you right now; how to survive in the wild, specifically in this climate. So get over your drama, although I will let Kiddie reply to that 'love' thing ya got going on because I'm pretty sure that is the first time it's ever come up in conversation, and try to learn something.

"Also, I may not be telling you how to run your own life, but relationships that start out in rescues usually end badly. Try to get to know each other before ya get all lustful, but if you do, I don't care. Your life," Hei concluded.

Hei really came out just to torture students, but perhaps she would be a good teacher as well. Honestly, Hei wanted to see Bai and Hui in action to see who would be the better teacher between the three of them. Hui probably wouldn't think it would test her intelligence and just sleep, but Bai was an unknown. While Hei did think that Bai would be nice and treat everyone kindly, would that really make for such a great teacher?

Eh, whatever. It didn't really matter.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The stranger's words were beginning to prick at Nemo's spine, but were swiftly chased away by the bravado Nemo recognized all to well. She was one of the arrogant ones, with more ego than training, who fought petty battles instead. Most of this came when she said she could defeat Nemo in a hand-to-hand fight, which made a grin cross the teen's face. If there was one thing she knew, it was her own capabilities, and the amount of physical training she put herself through every day was more than enough to best any whelp-minded teacher.

"You're cute. Do you even lift?" Nemo asked Hei, grinning madly. Then came the confession straight from Olivia's lips, which left Nemo's mind in a brief stutter before she could continue to process the situation; that would be something to talk about later, perhaps after her hand stopped getting squeezed and the other teen had calmed down, if only slightly. "Later." Nemo said, after Hei argued for all that was righteous and glorious and all the other things these wimps from other regions seemed to think. Squeezing Olivia's hand in return, she turned her back to Hei and began to walk along the path she'd already plotted out.

Somebody else could bicker with Hei; Nemo had a Snorunt to catch and a comrade to calm.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Seven

He glanced back about halfway to the academy. The others decided to stay in the plains, but... Who was that following him? Well, whoever it was, they'd have to catch up when he finally got to the center; this was far too important. Once he made it in, the nurse inside was sort of caught off guard; probably because of how fast he entered and immediately leapt /over/ the counter. "I'm sorry, but this is an emergency. I found these two buried in the snow of the Icy Plains. This Eevee's severely injured, and the egg is colder than ice!"

"I see. Hurry with me, we have supplies in the back." The nurse opened the door behind the counter (too hurried to close it behind her) and led Ty into the back. A special machine for healing Pokemon not in a Pokeball operated behind here, and Ty placed the Eevee in the center. The nurse pointed to a heat lamp in one corner of the room, and Ty hurried over and placed the egg in the heat. He turned his head when the nurse spoke again. "The egg doesn't belong to this Eevee, does it?"

Ty shrugged, casually, though distress was undeniable. "I found them both buried in the same spot, and the Eevee was curled around it, probably protecting it; so I'd imagine it does."

The nurse frowned at this reply. "I see... This Eevee is far to young to have a child, though."

Ty's eyes widened slightly. "Really? You don't think another wild Pokemon did this, or a bad trainer?"

The nurse paused a bit, though she began working on fixing up the Eevee as they spoke. "Well, rumors are going all over that Team Rocket is on the island. There was a battle in the halls earlier you didn't hear about that?"

Ty shrugged. "I only recently arrived here. I thought Jimmy took care of them years back."

The nurse shook her head. "Well, he did, but it sounds like they're coming back, or trying to."

Ty silently nodded in response. He picked up the heat lamp and the egg and took them both over to a seat near the Eevee. He sat there, the egg in his lap, and the heat lamp directed at it. "How is the Eevee doing...?"

"She'll live, but she might need to rehabilitate and recover for a while. Maybe you could take her in and help her back on her feet-- well, paws?"

Ty widened his eyes slightly. He hadn't considered that. Well, he didn't really have time to consider anything; he got from the icy plains to the Academy center in under four minutes! "Oh... Uh, sure. I'd like to help in any way I can. I can watch over the egg, too, if it survives."

The nurse smiled slightly. "That's what I love to hear... Maybe you could find a place of work here?"

Ty chuckled a bit, scratching behind his head. "Eh, well... Hm. I made my living as a groomer, and came here to be one. I don't know if I could do both."

The nurse continued her work on the young Eevee. "Actually, if we talk to some people in staffing, you could do your grooming here, and help out in your free time. How does that sound?"

Ty paused slightly; breathtaken, by the looks of it. "U-uh... Uh sure..! I'd love the opportunity help out Pokemon, and trainers. Is she almost done...?"

"Just about; give me a few minutes, and she'll be all fixed up. Do you have somewhere to be?"

"I, uh... Yeah, I was helping out a student in the plains when I found her. Something was telling me, in my head, to go there. I suppose this was it."

Aaaand, cue the entrance of Cynthia.

Fixed Float!

Dawn

Years
Olivia Wolf - Icy Plains
Nemo certainly had guts—Perhaps Olivia had no need to stand up for her in the first place, but regardless of the fact that she may or may not have had the lesser spine of the two she felt the need to return favors here favors were due...

Or in this case flirt shamelessly. Frankly a sense of morality had little to do with Olivia's thought process, though one could incorrectly interpret it that way. She listened as Hei went on and just sort of looked insulted. Wait—Wait... Was she calling her a /pervert/? Her?! Why, she never!—Objectively speaking, it was a rather reasonable response, but to Olivia it was as if she'd just been accused of a conspiracy theory. Only the grip of Nemo's hand kept her from firing off what was no doubt the cheesiest denial ever, and she shot Hei a rather offended look as Nemo proceeded to imply that they were not in fact going to wait through this impromptu lesson and actively lead her off.

They were like Forrest Gump! Or... Or Jim Stark! They were on the run from the authorities, and... Olivia was okay with that for once. It wasn't that she was often disrespectful towards teachers, but as her romance obsession had taught her you had to do crazy things in order to be in love. All bets were off the moment affection got involved.

Turning her gaze back to Nemo Olivia finally asked the question to answer all questions. "So—...What are we out here for anyway?" she asked, curiously. Priorities! Disregarding Olivia's lack of them, Nemo might appear to have gained a loyal friend.... or whatever Olivia was at this point.

It seemed Hei would have to /detain/ them if she wanted to keep them around long enough to give a lesson. That, or stalk them. I need an adu—...Crud!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Hei

Hei grinned as the two walked off. They were probably her favourite students ever, and she had only met the two of them.

Usually, more teachers would be insulted of students are disrespectful to them or act the way skirt-girl and Kiddie did, but Hei wasn't the most polite person anyway and expecting students to act respectful to her while she just insulted them was probably a bit much.

Still, Hei had a valid point about helping other trainers. Cynthia had helped Bai when they were injured after the torture by Team Viper, and Bai helped legendary pokemon when she bumped into them as well, which got Bai some connections to the legendary pokemon.

Hei jogged after the two students and reached them in time to hear, "So--...What are we out here for anyway?" from skirt-girl.

"No idea," Hei stated brightly. "Hey, why don't you guys learn something? That's always a good idea. And, as for why I'm following you, I am a teacher and I should help my students whether or not they think they need help or not. The pokemon here might be a bit weak, but you never know."

Cynthia

Cynthia managed to follow the student to the Pokemon Center, Tyler Smith if she remembered correctly, and walked up next to them in time to hear, "I, uh...Yeah, I was helping out a student in the plains when I found her. Something was telling me, in my head, to go there. I suppose this was it."

"Is the Eevee okay?" asked Cynthia.

The nurse looked at Cynthia in surprise. "Oh, Ms. Cynthia! Yes, the Eevee will be okay thanks to this young trainer here. It'll take a while, though. Actually, your presence is actually quite helpful. Could the student groom Eevee?"

Cynthia blinked. "I don't see how that's a problem as long as grooming does not take away from his studies. Do you want to help Eevee, Mr. Smith?"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Despite herself, Nemo grinned as she heard the following footsteps of the woman who called herself a teacher in need of giving survival lessons. She could take care of herself well enough, and she sought to make sure Olivia would be a little safer in the future, but decided that humoring Hei in her unique method of tutoring would serve as better amusement for the moment. It would also give Olivia slightly more time to calm down, and would allow the teen herself to better organize her thoughts regarding how to handle the raven-haired girl.

"I came out here looking for a Snorunt," Nemo told Hei, as though she were speaking casually, instead of any malice or insult. "Then, we ran into an avalanche; I fed Olivia an Aspear Berry to ward off the cold, then battled with an Abomasnow and two Vanillish. Then Ty ran off, and you showed up." She explained the situation so far, partly to let the teacher know that she wasn't completely helpless to the environments of the island, having experienced plenty such dangers back in Orre, and partly so Olivia wouldn't be put on the spot again.

She had no doubt that Olivia had her own pool of confidence to draw from, but she did seem slightly flustered by the previous events. No plans yet came on how to handle the situation, besides keeping a tender grip on Olivia's hand, but she was sure there was some way to figure it out. There were always ways to handle these things; hunting, battling, brawling, eating...and surely this would be no different. She shot a glance at Olivia, before meeting Hei's eyes again.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png
133.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Eight

Ty stood up from his seat, holding onto the egg to keep it warm. "Champion Cynthia, of the Sinnoh Region, correct? I, uh... I'm not a student, you know. I'm eighteen." He paused a moment. Groom her? He'd never had to groom a Pokemon with injuries; what if it hurt her? He shook his head slightly, attention back on Cynthia. "I suppose I'd give a more formal greeting, but after I found these two buried in the snow, I rushed here. Not to mention the job offer, so, my mind's sort of racing at the moment." He glanced at the Eevee, just as the nurse lifted her and handed her to him. He crossed his arms to create a sort of makeshift bed as he held her, eyes softened at the sight. "I can't believe someone would do this."

He sighed slightly, placing the egg in a different seat (with the lamp heating it) before sitting in his own. "I don't entirely trust myself doing this, but I suppose it's necessary." He reached into his bag, taking out a black brush and carefully brushing the Eevee's fur down. It seemed to remain unconscious, which was probably a good thing; he didn't want her to be awake in case it hurt. Either way, he kept each brush a smooth and gentle glide. Once done, he exhaled, as if a pressure had just been removed.

The nurse seemed to back up slightly, probably to give him room. "Are you going to name her?"

"Hmm... I think Hope might be a fitting name, considering the situation." He distracted from this, however, when he heard a slight movement. "Oh thank Arceus, the egg made it too..." There was bittersweet relief in his tone. He paused for a second. "Oh, I should get back to the group... I think I know someone who will take great care of this egg."

Putting on a jacket, he stood from his seat. "Keep the egg here, under the heat lamp please. She can come get the egg later. I'd rather not bring it into the cold again. Well, I've gotta go back." He turned to Cynthia. "You can follow if you'd like, chatting optional."

The nurse called out as he was leaving, "By the time you return I'll have everything set up for you, and you can move in and live in the back room here."

Ty smiled, exiting the building. "Things are turning out for the better after all."

Fixed Float!

Dawn

Years
Olivia Wolf - Icy Plains
Olivia flinched as she realized she was being followed by the slightly older woman. It was weird how a couple of years could differentiate a student from a teacher. When Hei spoke up Olivia just sort of... glanced back at her. She looked a bit uncomfortable. What in Arceus name are you doin', lady? Olivia turned to meet Nemo's gaze as the other shot her a look and hesitated a moment as reality caught up with her. A snorunt... Hey she had one of those! "I caught a Snorunt earlier." she offers thoughtfully. On one hand, she was immediately tempted to offer the pokemon to Nemo. On the other, she wasn't positively sure Nemo would appreciate having her reward just... handed to her like that. She decided to attempt to walk the line between the two after a moment.

"You could have mine... but I found it back... that'a'way." she said, producing the snorunt's pokeball and pointing vaguely into the distance. Recall that she'd been chased and thrown a great distance by an abomasnow. Olivia casually held the pokeball closer to Nemo, passively offering it. Nemo might feel a slight shiver run through Olivia's body—Muscles were funny that way in that something as simple as holding hands could allow you to physically detect such things. Tights indeed. She did not complain however. Regardless of the fact that she was silly enuogh to enter the icy plains in a mini-skirt without even leggings she wasn't complaining about the cold. That had to count for something, right?

The desire burning in her heart would keep her warm, or at least that's how Olivia thought of it. One could count her blessings that she didn't blurt out every cheesy one liner that came to mind. Not even your average romance novel did that. Regardless of Nemo's response Olivia would soon find herself looking back at Hei. She was still visibly a bit uncomfortable. "Why are you following us..?" she asked, kind of put off. One could imagine her answering the question herself, but perhaps she wanted to hear it from Hei's mouth. You're not... you're not... creeping on us, are you miss teacher person? Creeping is totally creepy, y'know.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo resisted the urge to raise her eyebrow far above her forehead at Olivia's offering of the Snorunt she caught for herself; it simply wasn't heard of to offer one's own victories back in Pyrite Town, and she would have none of it here, either. "That's your victory to keep, Olivia." Nemo assured with a confident smile on her lips, as though to assure her companion that there would be no effort in catching one of her own. "I'd need to offer you something in return, to be able to take it."

If there was something that Nemo had learned from her Pokemon, it was some virtue of honor from Cassie. The Pokemon herself seemed to have some form of it, hidden behind her crimson eyes, and it stopped Nemo from getting a little too violent or angry when the situations would otherwise have called for it, in the teen's mind. When Her anger would have been something to behold, when combined with her physical prowess and secret psychic abilities, but there was more value in conservative actions than she'd first thought, when she set out to take revenge on the Pyrite Claw.

Momentary reminiscing aside, Nemo caught the chill that ran through her companion after she'd finished her offering. She frowned briefly, in the knowledge that her previous berry was wearing off; perhaps melting the snow around her took away all of her body heat. So, Nemo reached into her pack with her free hand and pulled out another one of the berries. Using her nimble fingers, she peeled away the tough skin and held the soft flesh of the warming berry to Olivia's lips. "You'll catch a cold if you don't stay warm."

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
4XjXn.png

Gwen Deallus.

Gwen's dairy:
Spoiler:

The scratching sounds of Gwen's pencil was interrupted by a loud murmur from her stomach. She closed the book and set it aside.
"I can finish that later..." she mused.
The abrupt end to what had until then been a continuous sound of writing, caused the Poochyena curled at Gwen's feet to raise her head and look at her trainer.
"Fancy something to eat girl?" Gwen asked, hopping from the bed where she had been reclining.

The cabin was small, with only enough room for the bed and a small table by its side, which was attached to the wall.
Gwen stretched her arms above her head and flexed her fingers, which were a good foot from brushing the ceiling. She grabbed her backpack from the table, swung it over her shoulder and opened the door.

The small Grey and black canine that had been curled on the bed, jumped down and trotted out into the hallway, as her owner held the door open for her. Humans were so useful sometimes.
She walked alongside her human as said human navigated the thin, disorienting corridors of the ship. Nothing interesting happened for a while, not by Ambers recollection anyway. She did find half a discarded chocolate bar, and some unidentifiable soggy substance in a bin, but Gwen refused to let her eat either of them.

Eventually the two of them made their way to the cafeteria, which was actually more of a sack bar. Gwen purchased a drink, a sandwich and a bowl of tinned Poke-chow, and then made her way to a table by a large bay window, which looked out across the deck.
Gwen poured the food into a bowl for Amber, and began eating her own sandwich.
Outside the window Gwen could see the expansive ocean rushing past, and on the very horizon, a thin line of land. She began to feel both nervous and excited at the sight of it.

Poochyena began picking at the food Gwen had given her. It wasn't very good, it was bland and chewy.
After a while, Gwen noticed that Amber wasn't eating her food and gave her the other half of the sandwich. Amber happily ate this.
"you know, you might have to put up with just eating Poke-chow now. I don't know what sort of food they sell in Oak Town."

"Yena!" the small pokemon yapped happily.

"I knew you were going to say that." Gwen quipped sarcastically.

Gwen thought for a while about how life would be different if she could understand her pokemon, but figured that was just something every trainer wished for, and even if it was only one way, Poochyena understood Gwen perfectly fine.

Looking back out of the window at the horizon rapidly getting closer, Gwen decided that it was time they got ready to disembark.

Last edited:

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak

Evie's soft, soothing voice entered my ears, "It was brave of you to speak up like that Jay. Not many would do that. You should be proud. Orange will understand, so hush now. No more tears."

I popped my head out of my arms to see Evie with her Umbreon. Evie sat on a neighboring rock near the larger rock, not large as a boulder, which was my seat. A small, slight smile was forming on my face with the warmth of happiness. I'm glad that I created friendships with others. I haven't had a friendship with humans other than my family for such a long time ever since…that incident. David…Mei…André…I miss them. Their deaths left me spiraling down into depression. I wish I could see them once again, but the harsh reality that I would never see them alive again made that wish pointless. Dang it, my life is already so screwed up right now.

I felt a few tears sliver down from my eyes down to my chin to splatter onto the wet sand of the cove. I realized that I had been dwelling within my thoughts for quite a bit, and I snapped back to reality. I looked up to see a pattering of footsteps on the sand once again. As the footsteps of the figure ran closer, the figure became larger until I could recognize the figure was Orange. Orange was with the young Cubone with the given name of Caroline.

As Orange arrived, full of remorse, he spoke," You know what, it is a bit harsh on her. I know it wouldn't have killed her like you suggested, but it would have injured her. I guess I was just not thinking for a while there, sorry to all of you, especially Caroline."

The young Cubone was lifted by Orange's arms to speak to the tot Pokémon,"Well Caroline, we can't have you hurting yourself in battle, now
can we?"

"So Jay, are you okay?"the young boy asked.

With a smile plastered onto my face and a false-like tone, I answered, "Y-yes, I-I am alright. I apologize for my behavior."

I looked up at the faces of the two adolescents at this cove. I felt like I was about to burst soon if I don't speak to someone. I wanted help. No, I NEEDED help. I just need someone to just listen to me, hear my words…to comfort me. However, I still have this lingering thought of revealing my current mental health. Alright, James Preston Rybak, you can do this. I took a deep breath to let out a puff of air.

"I would also like to apologize for my actions. I-I, "my voice trembled, "I have depression, a mental disorder. P-please don't judge me. Unlike the stereotypes of mentally ill people, I am not crazed nor am I mad. I just can't stand the thought of ones who are dear to me falling into their deaths ever since that…very...incident."

Memories of the blissful times I had with my dear friends who are now deceased rushed into my mind. Memories of David's cocky smiles and his mischievous antics, the kindness that Mei would share with the quad, and André's intelligence besting me in puzzles and riddles. David, Mei, and André…you all mean so much to me. Perhaps I will tell of you three to the new friends I have earned today…so you guys…will still survive. While not physically surviving, you three would at least survive in the tales and memories that I will share to others.

"Before that incident, I had three very close friends who I lost. Their names were David, Mei, and André. David was a prankster who loved getting into trouble and a great athlete. He would always be the fastest to finish a race between my quad of friends, and was a bit egotistical about his athletic abilities, "I silently giggled in my mind, remembering the times he would ruffle my hair to bother me," He was taller than I am, and sometimes made fun of my height by ruffling my hair. I've been friends with him ever since I was a toddler. He'll always be by my side when trouble occurs."

Next, I told Orange and Evie about Mei and André. Well, I can't leave out Mei and André. I don't want their existence to fade away," Mei was the kindest, most polite girl you'll ever meet if you met her. She always made sure our group is safe. When there is trouble, Mei would rush to our side to assist. Mei was also an artist like me. She loved to draw, paint, and use many other artistic mediums, "I blushed at mentioning Mei. I had a crush on her when I was younger. I moved onto talking about André," André was that smart guy who could beat you in puzzles, riddles, and chess. We would work on our homework together. He helped me with the answers to my homework. Well, I did not take advantage of André. He helped me understand the concepts in the homework, and I helped him relate to others more. We helped each other. He's a great pal who would help me with complex things that I find difficult to comprehend."

I felt a sharp pain to my chest and another tear dripping down my cheek as I began to mention about my friends' deaths.

"T-two of m-my friends died in a t-train accident, and the other f-friend ran away and c-committed suicide, "memories of that horrid incident were bursting into my consciousness from the back of my mind. I made an effort to compose myself, "I-I also became s-suicidal. I-I felt like I lost my sanity. The sky just fell down on me. I-I just want to see my friends once more. Heck, I'm a horrible friend."

Samuel-Pidgey

I watched James converse with two other humans. I stared at the sky to let my eyes wander among the skies. My imagination was relating the cloud's shapes into simple object such as a pot, an Oran berry, and the "feet" of a serpent. Out of the vast, blue sky, I could spot something falling down, and perhaps landing near or at the dorms near the beach. I concentrated my vision with the ability of my keen eyes. It was not one object falling out of the sky. Rather, it was a Pidgeotto and a human. The Pidgeotto was flapping his or her wings to make a safe landing for the human.

I turned around to Emil to inform her," I had noticed something peculiar landing on the academy grounds. I shall be back soon after my confrontation with the object. Also, please make sure James is in a good state."

Emil nodded and cautioned me,"Sure, make sure that object isn't dangerous and good luck!"

I flew off into the air. I flew to the academy grounds where I spotted the Pidgeotto and the human. I hid behind a bush to avoid suspicions of the human possibly mistaking me as a wild Pokémon. Unlike most Pidgeotto, the Pidgeotto had beautiful, white wings. The wings seemed to shine as the sunlight reflected on the wings. The wings were white as snow. I could not identify the gender of the human as the human appeared to be androgynous. For now, I would be observing them to see if they are a threat or not.

Nalafari-Starly

The male human picked up Jay's brown and blue bag from the gritty sand to dust off the sand sticking to the bag.

"Is this what you want me to do?"The human told me.

Knowing that the human doesn't know how to understand Pokémon language, I gave a nod instead, moving my head downwards and upwards. I flew onto the human's shoulder, and I chirped joyfully. I waited and
expected for the human to go to the cove.

Emil-Swablu

As I watched Jay and the two other humans socializing, I flew to Leka to land on next to the Umbreon.

"Hi Leka,"I spoke to the Umbreon," I am sorry about what happened. My trainer tends to get depression periods when he forgets to take his medicine for the day. I just wish my trainer doesn't have to suffer through depression."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mountains

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Valorie sure was being stubborn. She soon took the bottle from Drake that Kilik gave as she drank the Fresh Water. She seemed to stop midway when she heard Kilik's question. She scowled at him, & in return Kilik gave no response. Maybe she was taking his question a bit far. She must have a big temper. She slid off Killita on to one knee, stood up & walked over to Kilik. She held an iced bottle somewhere near her stomach wincing a bit.

Kilik wasn't really looking for a fight with Valorie. Perhaps she was looking for a fight right now. Kilik is big on battles, but Valorie was a bit injured right now. He wanted a fair fight, & Valorie injured wouldn't cut it. Kilik was unphased by her irritation. She can't scare him that easily.

Dragonite picked Valorie up in its arms, which was sort of weird. Kilik looked down & sighed. Valorie was being stubborn. He didn't mean her any harm, but she took it in a different direction. "You want to pick a fight? Fine," he replied calmly, "but you're in no condition to battle right now. So what if you lose? I lost a few battles badly, but I don't mope about it. I use it as a life lesson to push me forward, so I can fix my mistakes & progress my skills. I learn from my mistakes, & so should you. Mark felt guilty when you flew off like that, & I don't know what your parents think. They're looking for you right now by the way. I bet you regret leaving Mark like that. I know you love him, & I know he loves you too. You gotta suck it up & face life's problems. I'll bet Kiyoko is scared & won't come out. This is life. You gotta face it no matter how hard it is." Yes, this was a big statement from Kilik. He did raise his voice a bit halfway. Kilik looked Valorie in the eye with a serious look, waiting to see Valorie's reaction & what she would say about it. Tentou & Ganta were watching & hearing this in awe. Neither of them had ever seen Kilik like this. There might be trouble later if this keeps up.

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
4XjXn.png

Gwen Deallus.

The door of cabin 5 swung shut behind Gwen as she re-entered. Lumping her backpack on the bed, she unclipped it and started placing her items inside of it. It was a sizable bag, but nevertheless, it was almost full. Her clothes, spare pair of trainers, hiking boots, and waterproof coat took up the majority of the room. On top of these items she added the bottle of water she had purchased earlier, and taking her diary from the table beside the bed, placed it in the bag and fastened it shut.
Gwen took a final glance around the room to ensure she had not forgotten anything. Satisfied, she swung her backpack over her shoulders and exited the cabin. Amber, who had watched her trainer throughout this even, followed behind.

Gwen had intended to stand at the bow of the ship as it came into the port, but had decided that was far too cliché. Instead she contented herself with waiting patiently at the departure point until the crew had deployed the boarding ramp, and she could leave.
Her first steps onto the island were less than stellar. She the toe of her boots on the boarding ramp, stumbled and only just managed to regain her composure and prevent herself from falling over.
Repositioning her backpack, and acting like nothing had happened despite the blush creeping into her cheeks, she strode towards the main entrance of the Academy.

Amber exited the ship much more gracefully than her trainer, simply trotting alongside Gwen. The unfamiliar surroundings were all so enticing to her, new sights, and a new smell which was certainly a pokemon she had never encountered before. She looked around eagerly in search of any such pokemon, but before she had a chance to take in the new surroundings, they were striding into the reception area of the academy.

Once Gwen had introduced herself to the receptionist, shown her ID card and asked for directions to the Raikou dorms, they were off again.

Gwen passed several people on her way to the dorm, most were obviously students, but some looked older, around the ages of 18-25. Gwen wondered if these were teachers, although they didn't look anything like the sort of teachers she was used to seeing. Others were older still, and looked perfectly like teachers.
Gwen presumed that there was simply a great deal of variety in the classes taught here at the academy, and this was reflected in the teachers of these subjects.

Gwen paused momentarily outside a door. A brass plate on the door read; "Raikou dormitories."
After reading the name, she pushed the door open and strode inside.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia glanced down as Mark started shouting. He wasn't using his phone to call her, so maybe it meant she was unreachable? Made sense, mountains could interfere with wireless calls but surely she would respond to these yells and at least try and shout back to Mark? Well, that was unless she was still very angry with him and decided to just run away like she did before. So far from what she had already been told by Mark this Valorie didn't sound like a good friend. Someone who got mad when they lost and was full of pride... she wasn't sure if that was the sort of friend for anyone to have. Yeah, let me win each and every time so I stoke my massive ego! She knew that she could never be around people like that. If you failed at something either you got up and tried to get better at it or you just laid down inn the mud. Obviously this Valorie was more than content to lie in the mud.

Damascus slowly swept across the mountain, but there was no sign of this girl. "Hey Mark. You sure she flew over here?" Eric asked him. "I mean, I don't see anything and Damascus has great eyesight, but even he can't find her. Is there a certain part of the mountain she goes to?"

Back