• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Pretty much Garet is correct. I made sure to have SV understand what was happening and he okayed it all. It's pretty much a medium sized tunnel they dug out a few years back, stored water in there, put just enough explosive material there to break open the seal they put over it... and waited for their lair to be discovered before they would detonate it. Glad that no one accidentally grabbed the charges while Penance was away and detonated it. Anyway gushing water coming at all the sentinels and it'll be the water pressure that could do everyone in, though SV would never let that happen. He hasn't told me yet but he has a plan together.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I see. Thanks. Well then, it's a good thing that Hydra went out beforehand. Maybe he'll go back and help, or maybe he'll just let all the Sentinels drown. LOL.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hey everyone! I know I said I would be on today but I will have to postpone until Monday. I am leaving for Starfest tomorrow morbing. I ran out of time today with packing and getting ready for the trip. I am so sorry! Please wait for me on Monday. Thank you guys!! :D

@Xilfer ~ it was working earlier and then they just stopped all of the sudden :l

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Okay, trying to get back in the game. With SV out of commission I should have a bit of time to get caught up now I suppose. I should have an update up by tomorrow I think, might post an update tonight about what Sovereign did immediately after my last post as a retrospective.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Somebody really needs to post, things have been inactive for a little while now. Everyone seems so busy that the Odyssey is being forgotten. Shame on you! LOL, jk, jk.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yeah, shame! SHAME! How dare you all have a life besides this game! Xilfer! We must punish them all!!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Indeed! We will rain down the wrath of a thousand titans upon them all! Activate Exodia! Unleash Ganon! Bring forth Bowser!

SRSLY POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey everyone, you guys need to get in a post! Anyways SV and I will get a post up sometime around Tuesday so if you need some more action... well... we'll be getting action.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Grumble grumble grumble

I'll throw one up tomorrow. Things came up over the weekend, surprising I know! /sarcasm

I might have tried tonight, but something happened which has me a little down, and quite unimaginative. But by tomorrow I should be over it.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hey, so I was wondering if I might be permitted to come back to this wonderful RP? I'm kind of "warming up" my RP skills again in the other RP I'm in and feel like I could be easing back into things nicely. Anyway, just let me know, SV. :3

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Let me get a hold of him Claire, been off of skype all day so I'll try and get an answer to you sometime today or tomorrow.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Let me get a hold of him Claire, been off of skype all day so I'll try and get an answer to you sometime today or tomorrow.

Ahaha, he's having computer problems, right?
Pfft, I forgot about that. I guess it didn't really work to VM him. xD
Hmm. Well, all I asked of him was how I should jump back into this mess, considering I'm not sure what's been going on so I don't know how to interact with any of you, lol.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Also... Claire and Nakuzami, SV says come on back, our next post we put up will definitely give you a good place to jump back in.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Ok! I fixed my post! :) Xilfer I will stop your ninja way! *gets in a ninja pose*

Hey guys I deleted some of the extra signature pictures in my albums to make room for new ones (stupid me didn't even think about making a new album -.-') so if I accidently deleted your signature let me know and I will upload it again into my album. I'm sorry if this has cause any trouble for you guys!

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Thanks, guys! I'm glad to be back. It was really upsetting to think that I might not be able to see the final story and Genevieve's personal one play-through. I'm looking forward to being there when this thing crosses the finish line. :3

Back