• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
Nope, sorry. Haven't honestly played any of the Kingdom Hearts games. (will probably be shot later)

Have you play Might and Magic: Duel of Champions?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Actually nope. GTA is one series where if you played one, you played them all, so I skipped it this gen since it didn't seem to do anything significant. (And it seems I'm not exactly wrong with impressions)

Not entirely true as the only GTA game that I played before 5 was San Andreas :p

Nope I have not

Portal?

Years
My friend and I did a bit of the Portal 2 co-op, but I've never played the first one.

How's about... Guitar Hero?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Nope although I've definitely heard of it.

How about something from 10 years ago in the PS1 days, Spryo: The Year of the Dragon?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I love Spyro and yes I have played year of the dragon.

How about the Breath of Fire series?

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
Now we're talking my language. I've played BoF 1 and 2, though I can't remember if I've beaten either. It's a series I wouldn't mind seeing a reboot of.

Fossil Fighters?

Years
Ooooh the PS1 Spyro games. I'm not sure actually. I've played a few of them but not so much as to remember, sorry :/

Speaking of PS1, my first PS1 game, Monster's Inc. Scare Island? Anyone? o.O Yeah this is doubtful.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Yup. Played a Monster Rancher game that was on the GBC, which was a puzzle-like platformer, I believe it was called Monster Rancher Explorer? But I also played Monster Rancher 3 and 4 for the PS2, which were great games.

Have you played Suikoden II?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Yup. Not as good as Chrono Trigger, but it was still a great game. Plus, Mitsuda's work on the soundtrack really shines in this game.

Another game Mitsuda composed for, have you played Shadow Hearts: Covenant?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I heard of it, never actually played it.

How about Diddy Kong Racing for the N64?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I played Diddy Kong Racing for the N64, on and off at times. Never completed it though.

Have you ever played Bomberman World for the PS1?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Nope, never played that. I did play a different Bomberman game once.

Anyone play the Disgaea series?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Yes, I have played Sonic Adventure 2 (the Gamecube port anyway). That game was like half my childhood.

Have you people played Grandia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back