• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Describe for me what you look like!

Sirfetch’d

Basically what the title says! Not everyone is comfortable with posting a picture in the thread here so now is the chance for those people and anyone else who posts pictures daily(looks at Dipu) to give people and idea as to how they look. You can describe yourself in any way you want. It's you! Just try to make it as easy as possible for the reader to picture you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm tiny and precious and have long dark brown hair and green eyes and did I mention I'm precious? :3c

Honest

Hi!
Years
Spoiler:

Looking at you Chase.

But that's me looking derpy haha. Average height, rather thin, light brown skin with black eyes behind big glasses. Jet Black hair that is extremely wavy and messy, and usually half hidden under a beanie. And my friends say I usually dress classy hipster, whatever that means. And like Syd, I'm precious :3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I've been described as being at the point where rugged manliness and awkward geekiness intersect. I've got curly auburn-brown hair that I keep fairly short; deep brown eyes; an average, moderately muscled build; and I'm always wearing a goatee and my glasses.

*Eats beef jerky whilst working out some calculus problems*

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Meh, hre I'll just show my profile skype pic:
Spoiler:

Don't take many pics anymore. 5'10 ish with black hair. Sometimes I wear Oakley glsses sometimes because I can barely see out of one eye. Have dark brown eyes and jet black hair. Lightly dark skinned. I dress however, some days goth punk, other days I dress nice. Gotta impress the ladies. xp

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'm actually quite shy...

I am 5'7 1/4 in terms of height, usually weigh between 130 to 140 lbs. I am white. Have a grayish blue eyes, but some days my eyes are a mixture of blue & green, other days I guess they're just hazel. Three different eye colors I find myself having.

My hair is NOT brunette. It is dirty blonde. If you need proof, I can take out my hair my mom saved after my very first haircut when I was a baby. It's as blonde as you see Candice Accola's hair. Well, maybe not in a feminine sense, but you catch my drift. I have no idea why it grew darker, but you can really see the blonde standing out when the sun or light shines on it. In the dark, you could really confuse my hair as a brunette though. My hair is naturally two different colors though. It's amazing!

let's see here. I usually wear jeans, prefer black jeans. I have torn up jeans I buy from Aeropostale. I like to wear button down shirts, preferably from American Eagle. I also wear a white sweatshirt as you'll see in my photos below, everywhere I go. Even on a 100 degree day going to Walmart & whatnot. I'm crazy, I know. I have black socks with red lines. As well as Nike shoes with two different color shoe strings. My left shoe has blue shoes strings, whereas my right has orange. I really don't like having two of the same colors to be honest. I should do the same with socks, but just having black socks alone is fine with me. White socks are boring as heck. When I wear jeans, when its a bit too big, I wear my American Eagle belt. Its got a good fashion sense, & its brown. You can see my shades in the pictures below. The black one was American Eagle. I lost it at a bar one night. I miss it. So I was forced to buy a new one. I went to a mall to buy the red one, the New York Style. I actually love it more than my previous one.

Last edited:

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
I'm almost 6 feet tall (my last checkup said I was 180 cm), thin but not grossly so. I have long, caramel brown skater boy hair (the shape is kind of like this, except mine is parted on the left side: http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image-files/guys-emo-thick-hair.jpg) and rather big hazel eyes. I'm proud of my long hair. My skin is a nice olive complexion. My face is somewhat bony, and my features aren't exactly delicate. I have a hooked nose. I get zits from time to time.

I wear lots of plaid and stripes. During the warmest months I wear shorts. I also wear skinny jeans when it's cooler out. I have a pierced left ear, but I don't always wear the earring. I mostly wear black socks. My preferred brand of shoe is Converse, and I love wearing the high tops.

My body is in relatively good shape since I am an amateur swimmer and I go to the pool most days, but it's still a bit odd-looking. I still can't get ripped no matter how hard I try. I think it's because I eat like a pig. Still, I'm not afraid to expose skin and mostly I wear speedos when going swimming. (My other guy friends do too.) I haven't completely gotten the swimmer body (my arms and legs are full of light brown hair), but I think I prefer it that way.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I'll describe as much as I can...

I'm 5'11" (1.80 m), 135lb (61.2kg). My hair is jet black but it's usually dyed brown (I dye it because naturally it's so black it actually looks purple under certain lighting). Normally my hair is tied back, but I wear it down when I want to look fancy. I usually don't wear make-up, but when I do it's only lipstick and eyeliner. My measurements are 36-28-36 (hopefully that 28 will be a 26 by the end of this year!) Oh, and I'm black and 25% Mexican :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
6 foot 1, 165 pounds, Average Built. I wear Black T-shirts, Tripps, Colorful Girl Socks and Skate Shoes. Black/Red Hair Color. Few Tattoo's and 3 piercings.

Years
5'11'' Korean on the overweight side. I went for blood testing about a month ago and was surprised to see I was healthy for the most part. (except cholesterol level was a bit high)

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i've posted my picture before on here. anyways..
i'm 5'1 (not even) brown hair, and brown eyes. i weigh about 180. i have three ear piercings on both ears. i always wear hoodies and jeans.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
9'42'', righteous bod, permanent blue steel face, all natural no make-up no filter

jk I dunno I guess I'll put a picture at some point. I'm kind of tan, have black hair and brown eyes like most people, and I like wearing hoodies and button downs a lot. I like to workout (focus on calesthenics/plyometrics) so I guess my physique is alright too.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
I have somewhat long brown hair (at least for a male), I'm about 5'6, I have blue eyes, I'm not obese, but I'm on the heavier side. I have blue eyes, and I usually have some band t-shirt on with a dark unzipped sweatshirt and a pair of jeans..

Retom

Retomplay on Youtube
Years
6'2, 1,89 metres, and not fat, but thin, i think, my arms are but not the rest
dark blonde hair, and uh, that's it i think

Years
I'm around 5 feet something, quite chubby-looking in appearance, reddish-brown hair, got loads of pimples on my face, hazel eyes with very fair skin that is like prone to the harsh sun we have here in Australia.

I would show a photo but I rarely reveal myself a lot.

Years
Hmmmm. I'm 5'7", dark brown hair, green eyes, light skinned, and I guess you'd say an "athletic" build. :)

Last edited:
Back