• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
thank you fast trade ill come back to trade once i transfer all my pokemon over to white :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Sorry for double post I deleted the other post. It's just that I wanted to make another proposal besides the other trade we established.
I have an EV'd lvl 100
shiny poliwrath
zangoose
shiftry
pidgeot
floatzel
Forrestress

I wish to trade'em for your EV'd
Shiny Alakazam
Weavil
Togekiss
Shiny Shuckle
Shiny Aggron
shiny machamp

As for our established and agreed trade which we haven't done yet.

Originally Posted by fcb12
I have an EV'd level 100:
Gengar
Golduck
I would like to trade for your Shiny EV'd lvl 100 Adamant:
Dragonite
Metagross

I have traded with you before and yes I am 4th gen only right now. Are you interested? (If so my FC is: 3825 2173 2354)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Can you make an offer with the Pokemon I have/want? Thanks.
Sorry, I have been very busy transferring all of my pokes to 5th gen. games, give me some more time please!!
Sorry for double post I deleted the other post. It's just that I wanted to make another proposal besides the other trade we established.
I have an EV'd lvl 100
shiny poliwrath
zangoose
shiftry
pidgeot
floatzel
Forrestress

I wish to trade'em for your EV'd
Shiny Alakazam
Weavil
Togekiss
Shiny Shuckle
Shiny Aggron
shiny machamp

As for our established and agreed trade which we haven't done yet.

Originally Posted by fcb12
I have an EV'd level 100:
Gengar
Golduck
I would like to trade for your Shiny EV'd lvl 100 Adamant:
Dragonite
Metagross

I have traded with you before and yes I am 4th gen only right now. Are you interested? (If so my FC is: 3825 2173 2354)
Same as above!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Might i ask when are you able to trade? I'm just checking to see when you are done moving your pokes to 5th gen. (although I'm still 4th gen)

Last edited:
Back