• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

No more ROMs? That would suck. Everything else with these stupid Acts/Laws that they're making is stupid, but that really sucks. Good-bye ROM hacking section. Actually . . . UGH, can we just blow up the people that are coming up with these ideas? I shall throw pudding cups at them, and they shall esplode.
And if it's a ROM of a really old game that you can't even get any more on a system that probably no longer exists? That's crap, lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ROMS have been illegal after 24 hours for a while, y'know. They're just trying to tie them down so it occurs less often. Of course, they're doing silly things and going the wrong way about it, but it's not like ROMs being illegal is new or anything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ROMs can be mentioned, but you can't talk about how to get them or link to where you can get them. The rules kind of make it sounds like you can't utter them, but then we're a pretty lame forum with a ROM Hacking section if that was the case.

I was perfectly fine after I donated blood. In fact I felt better coming out than when I went in to donate.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Oh Safari, why must you show signatures differently. Making a scrollbar appear for my newest alt.'s sig.

/time to do some CSS investigating; doing this could help me out! hey Tara if I don't solve it myself could you tell me what you did to remove scrollbars for the ToS collab.

Nakuzami

Years

ROMS have been illegal after 24 hours for a while, y'know. They're just trying to tie them down so it occurs less often. Of course, they're doing silly things and going the wrong way about it, but it's not like ROMs being illegal is new or anything.

I know.
Well, actually, I didn't know that you could only have a ROM for 24 hours. That little bit of info. is new to me, lol.
All this SOPA/PIPA/ACTA/GPASARLBTLTA* stuff annoys me.

*Government People Are Stupid And Ruin Lives Because They're Like That Act.

Somebody motivate me to write some fanfics. Write me a paper on Lasers for my english NHD report while you're at it, kthxbai.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

ROMs still aren't illegal if you own the game though, right? (I mean a good portion of the ROMs I have -albeit hacks- I own or owned irl.)

Fffff, stupid scrollbar go away already.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

jake-normal%28b%29.gif

You pardners and your newfangled ROM what-za-ma-whozits~
In my day! WE KICKED CANS FOR FUN.

[/marshall goes against EVERYTHING I scientifically stand for. :< but he's still awesome.]

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ah, Marshall <3 One of my fave male AA characters who isn't a Defense Attorney/Prosecutor.

Also fixed my alt.'s sig. I am satisfied o3o

Edit: Though speaking of sig. fixing... Methinks I should add something else to the sig. besides what I have already.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Sound bar is in a weird place in your theme, Rossu. :o It's over the "Pair".

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

I really like the style and layout of your sig, BinaryPeaches!:) Great job!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...SAFARI.

(According to Chrome it's no longer over that, but still, it's not where it's 'spposed to be. Safari, why you hate coding so much.)

-sigh- I should probably edit it on Chrome. That, or I'll move the sound bar so it's over one of the icons.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hmmm... you could try putting it next to the icons, above pair? Unless pair isn't going past the icons on your computer.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think what I have works for now.

Fff, I love how Chrome shows the other set of icons not shown on Safari. /randimg'd again

Nakuzami

Years

I just watched all the Dead Fantasy movies ("movies" as in 3-10+ minute clips) excluding the music videos, and it's pretty good, even if I've never played/seen Dead or Alive or . . . Ninja Gaiden(?). I'm just waiting for VIII because it has Naminé in it, lol.
The graphics are nothing compared to the actual games of course, but seeing as he was using . . . well, I don't know what he was using, but he did pretty good for making a fan movie. HEEEY, he does have some experience with making *Red vs. **Blue, so~~~
*Me
**My evil sister
We shall forever be rivals, lol.

Winneon

Years

Wowwwww, we all have edited fonts. Now isn't that interesting......

:classic:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Araa, you have a scrollbar in your sig.~ Since it seems like you're using CSS I found that putting in "overflow:hidden" with the background helped remove said scrollbar~ Of course you're probably not using Safari so yeah.

Fff I hate downloading individual tracks. But hey, better than nothing.

Winneon

Years

I have a scrollbar in my sig? I don't see it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Like I said, it's only Safari where I can see said scrollbar. I just had the same problem with my alt.'s sig. earlier. /brb kicking Safari in the shin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back