• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 6th Generation. What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Been playing Platinum and I must say I'm sick of useless HMs, old HMs (Flash). Nearly all my Pokemon in my party has 1 or 2 HM moves and I hate it. Whoever thought bringing more HMs to the game was a good idea should be kicked in the private parts. My point is I hope there is no more than 6 useful HM moves in 6th gen. I could do without them entirely for all I care though. Just replace them with some items.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Well we have another Eevee thing in the next movie, I am almost 75% sure we will being seeing more Eeveelutions. So once again, I hope we get 2 or 3 more Eeveelutions.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
We've got so many Pokemon it's ridiculous. All I wanna see is a new region with Pokemon from all the regions, and of course new players, protagonists, gym leaders, and etc. But I wouldn't mind a couple pre- evolutions or evolved Pokemon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I like getting new pokemon every generartion. That is just how pokemon are, we get 90 to 130 (in most cases.) every Gen. I wouldn't mind them gettng to 1000 pokemon as long as we get enough boxes to hold 1 of each and a extras.

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
I would like to see:

-New eeveelutions (Ghost and Steel definitely, maybe Rock or Ground)
-New evolution of other pokemon
-Higher level cap
-More new pokemon
-A poison type legendary
-More dragon and ghost types, not necessarily that strong...
-A dark type gym
-A giga region with all the pokemon
-The possibility to get your own car (goes faster than a bicycle, but is more restricted)
-More Magikarps
-More Feebasses
-Ooh... remakes of Diamond and Pearl!
-Games for the 3DS. Not saying you need to keep 3D on, but just for the 3DS.
-A professor that isn't annoying

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
i want to see 3 things......

a dragon type eeveelution (i think that would be awesome), a few pokemon that normally evolve twice to be given a 3rd evolution, and like a few people said some pokemon that cant evolve to be able to evolve but with a twist...... take skarmory for instance, give it a baby form and let it also be able to evolve when it actually becomes a skarmory or something like that!

- region based off of San Francisco or a European country

actually on the end of a european country thats what X and Y are doing, didnt ya see the X and Y trailer?

pikachu was standing on top of the eiffel tower and the people are saying that the big city of the region in which X and Y take place is based off of paris france, or at least according to people on youtube

Last edited:

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
All I care about is for a customizable character a feature to let a pokemon walk with you without being #1 in the party. NO More Fire Fighting starter like c'mon lets get creative now. where's the freaking dark type gym . Also lets get some unique elite 4 members it's Luis the last three gens had the same elite 4 types. Also if your gonna make a evil team that prefers a type give them that type I was furious when Team magma grunts had no fire types and team aqua had no water types. Multiple save files too and tougher gyms the B/W gyms were pushovers except for draydon

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Stitch, no one in this thread knew about X and Y when they were posting because you revived an old thread that was last posted in before the announcement. With that reasoning, going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back