• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my ftp problem

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
I am in my ftp "in pokewizards" I am downloading the files, then I uploaded them to pokemon706, but I noticed a lot of files didn't work, so I went back to pokewizards ftp, and it only shows the first 2000 files. Which is weird. How do I few the other files? I am using ws ftp pro and ws ftp le

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
What the frick lil' Jose...?

I'd say try SmartFTP and see if they appear then. Or maybe the host is having trouble or something...

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
I dunno, lol i have tried 2 versions of ws ftp and smart ftp. Its not working it only shows the first 2000 files and thats only half the site! Weird ***.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Why are they in some sort of directory structure? oO;

Maybe then you could see 'em all...?

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
well the webby had a full backup so it don't matter, lol he doesn't use folders. LOL there are like 5000 files all in the main directory lol

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Sometimes it's something much simpler than directory structure or whatever. I use those same FTP programs and I haven't had any problems. The only ones I've encountered are those involving filesize upload limit. If I try to upload a five meg file when there's a one meg restriction, it obviously won't work. I'm not sure how your system works though. I'm not really familiar with FTP :dead:

Back