• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Secrets of Glacidea

What should the name of this hack be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Beta tester

I could be a beta tester if you want though I doubt you need anymore but if I am allowed, I am in.

What is a beta tester? If I you tell me what it is I will be one.

Anyways It sounds good and you need more screenies XD.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
You can beta test if you want

It simply means playing the game and looking for bugs

More screens for the game are coming soon

Most likely between now and Tuesday

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Okay so what do I do, do I just wait for the beta to come out and then look for bugs and when/how do I report them?

Last edited:

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
When the new thread comes for the games first moments of production i'll post a reporting form, you can use that and either post it in the thread or send it to me via pm

Stop Messing Up My Files Porygon-Z!

The shadow of Mismagius
Years
If we do need to remove pokemon it will be anything that basically no-one uses such as raticate

You're wrong about that. Raticate is a commonly used Pokemon among Team Rocket. Anyways, if you're gonna remove Pokemon it's gotta be something that people forget exists, (a better description would be obscure) like Farfetch'd. It's like, had you forgotten about Farfetch'd before I told you about it? Others would be Pinsir or Qwilfish or Dunsparce or Corsola (I wouldn't advise it, there are Corsola fans) or Delibird or Stantler or Luvdisc (I wouldn't advise this either, it's the only way to get unlimited Heart Scales unless you make another way, or if it's a hack of FR/LG in which they aren't needed) or Nosepass (I see you're not putting Probopass in) or Mawile or Sableye (you're already putting Spiritomb in, so why not?) or Relicanth or Absol or Tropius or Kecleon or Torkoal. Unless, of course, you want them IN your game.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
... They aren't all forgettable. What about Sentret? Thats forgettable. As is as you said Luvdisc. What about good ol' Zigzagoon? He's forgettable.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
basically yes team rocket would use raticate, that was just a demo pokemon but still since there is no team rocket in this game but instead team galactic

We still need 2 or 3 scripters, beta testers, an overworld editor and music editor

Last edited by a moderator:

Wenrare

Bringer of Destruction
Years
I will beta test as well, if you allow me, (I doubt you will let me in though T-T) I do not need to know what a beta tester does, as i know what it does, they look for glitches, and other oddities! As i do that alot in My own Halo Mods!

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2009
What a nice hack i'll support i like the fact that it has d/p pokemon and i like mapping and tiles look nice too wish you luck.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
Sorry i haven't checked in a couple of days, thanks Kaz, I'm currently making more supporting banners

I'm glad that we only need an OW editor and a backup scripter

Anyway, BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back