• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I meant anything of value...so posting on PC and watching a depressed looking Doctor hunt down a serial killer count as nothing.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I take it you like it? I've always liked cat and mouse type stories so it's surprising I tool so long to start it.

Penguindrum was kewel.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If it constantly gets better we may have a new series to top my list, I really haven't seen an animu like it, feels much more like a live action or novel sort of thing. It's top suggestion on MAL is Death Note....hmmmm, even with the genius v genius setting they don't feel alike. Gankutsuou, have only read a bit of the novel but again, don't feel alike and finally Mouryou no Hako...just no.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Turns out I don't have the concentration to watch Monster atm. Guess I'll watch something shiny if I decide to watch something.

Best animu is Utena, watch all of that tomorrow Pixy.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THOSE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD DVDS. HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW YOUR ALL-TIME FAVOURITE ANIMU POKEYYYYYYYY?

ALSO, I'VE HEARD THINGS ABOUT REVOLUTIONARY GIRL UTENA. I'LL GET AROUND TO IT EVENTUALLY.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I wanna watch FMA but with Legend of the Galactic Heroes (110), Monster (74), G Gundam (49), Kenshin (94) and One Piece (over 9000) I already have loads of long series on the go.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Ace Attorney is an option on iSketch? DAMN.

/just watched Elf and now gonna get the room for iSketch set up

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yuh, I would totally rather read a number of crap things instead of one good thing.

In other news my football team are currently getting ****** by Spurs. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back