• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventure Time Fan Club [C'mon, Grab Your Friends]

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I saw that! Lord Monochromicorn is amazinggggg <3 Fionna and Cake is by far one of my favorites.

Also, the description of the episode tomorrow:

Princess Bubblegum is concerned over her mortality and reveals her designated successor to Finn and Jake.

Wasn't that Lemongrab...?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Lord Monochromicorn! <3

On a different note, Cartoon Network Philippines launched its Facebook fan page yesterday and its theme is, yep, you guessed it, Adventure Time! <3<3<3

Season 4 is coming soon in the PH! Yay! <3 We're so late tbh....

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Gunner I told you I can hook you up but you won't let me :(

Re: the new episode (spoilers ahoy)

Spoiler:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
So, PB has to turn evil in one episode, right? I mean, if Goliad has her DNA and managed to turn completely malevolant and without any sense of empathy, then surely that doesn't bode well for PB?

Also, Cinnamon Bun was put into the mixture for Goliad. That made me extraordinarily happy! :D

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Oh my glob you guys, you're like spoiling the fun for me... I like totally hate how we get episodes really late... And no Touj, I'm not interested... >.> I don't like downloads coz they are like taking up mah own space....>.>

-End of LSP impression-

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
You could stream instead? That way your space wouldn't be needlessly affected. But it's your call, after all.

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
Years
Whyyyyyyy didnt I know this was here sooner? :P

Fav episode: That's cruel to make me pick one...
Fav character: LSP FTW!
Why I like it: Because of everything it is, and everything it isnt.

Anyone else psyched for the next episode? ^_^

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Oh, hey! An Adventure Time fanclub! I made one of these a while ago, but it died miserably. xDD;;

Favorite Episode: 35a 'Thank You'
Favorite Character: Marceline, Princess Bubblegum and BeeMO. o3o
Why do you love Adventure Time: I just love the amount of creativity the show seems to have. I also love all the characters and the art style. It's just an awesome show. xD;

What made you get into Adventure Time?
It was during the time I got into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. While I was exploring around, I heard some bronies mention Adventure Time, so I looked it up. It seemed pretty interesting. Later on, I asked my friend if he knew of any good cartoons, and he brought up Adventure Time. That was when I decided to give it a go, and instantly fell in love. xDD;;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Anyone else psyched for the next episode? ^_^
Always! But especially for this next episode, as it brings LSP back to the forefront!
[QUOTE='Gotcha' episode synopsis]In order to do research for her tell-all memoir about men, Lumpy Space Princess goes undercover working for Finn and Jake.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Adventure_Time_episodes#cite_note-toonzone1-86[/QUOTE]
Can't wait! As much as I've loved this recent string of Ice King episodes, it'll be nice to see some of the other critters in the Land of Ooo for a change.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Always! But especially for this next episode, as it brings LSP back to the forefront!

Can't wait! As much as I've loved this recent string of Ice King episodes, it'll be nice to see some of the other critters in the Land of Ooo for a change.

Related to current episodes, my new theme is totally more lumpy than before! Yeah, LSP theme going on and its so math! =P

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
Years
XD

The new episode was so...wtf.
I loved it.

But now I guess everyone is going to have to deal with all the Finn x LSP shipping now. Oh jeez.

And yes, gunnerpow7, tops blooby for your LSP theme! Mathmatical!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The best part of that episode, by far, was LSP's ringtone to signify that Turtle Princess was calling her. "Hey giiiiiiiiirl! Hey giiiiiiiiirl!" Turtle Princess' voice actor just elevated that into hilarity, for me personally.

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
Years
Oh yeah! :D
I actually said to myself that I was going to look for that as my new ringtone.

I think I'd pee myself if I heard anyone else with it. I mean, imagine you're in a mall, checking out whatever, and from across the room you hear...
"HEY GIIIIIIRL! HEY GIIIIIIRL!"

So, did anyone else see "Princess Cookie"?
I liked it, but I also thought it was a little messed up.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
I'd like to join; I'm a big fan of Adventure Time. I want to watch more episodes, because they used to always come on when I was at school.
LSP is a great character, and I love her :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I really liked the latest episode a lot. In fact, AT seems to be on a bit of a roll lately, with all of the episodes since 'Goliad' being strangely brilliant in their own ways. I just hope the series keeps up this level of forward momentum in the future!

Matthew

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2015
May I join this club? After all, I AM from the Land of Ooo. Tbh, I haven't really been catching up the new episodes, but I'm watching random episodes on CN, lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Favourite episode: all of them
Favourite character: Shelby, the worm in Jake's viola
Why do you love Adventure Time: It's algebraic!

Joining!

lasttfarewell

hiatus till december :<
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
Favorite Episode: Incendium
Favorite Character: Flame Princess ^^ I kind of pity that she can't be together with Finn because she's a fire elemental and they'll hurt each other (':
Why do you love Adventure Time: bubblegum, rainbows, lemons and unicorns? you name it, they've got it :]

here have a picture ^^

150px-FlamePrincess.png

Last edited:
Back