• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Adoption Center

Lecapria

Jellyfish with Headphones
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
Hi there! I like to claim a Pokemon! I will take the female Zorua off your hands!
Here is my Pokemon white 2 friend code: 4943-3337-1645

the problem with the zorua's are that ppl have previously claimed one, but not specified each one. and since it's "first come first serve" i either need them to come back and tell me which one, or wait a week after they requested it. Currently there are 2 at the beginning of the list that didnt specify either male or female, and i believe the 3rd claim was the female. You may have better look calling the male

Years
Is your female Febas still available? If not, a male Febas would be just as cool. :)

My White 2 Friend Code is 0777 2231 1608. Thanks in advance! To be honest, this will be my first time trading online, so I'm not entirely sure how to "meet up". ._.

Lecapria

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
Is your female Febas still available? If not, a male Febas would be just as cool. :)

My White 2 Friend Code is 0777 2231 1608. Thanks in advance! To be honest, this will be my first time trading online, so I'm not entirely sure how to "meet up". ._.

basically we try to be online at the same time. I try to stay in the WFC for hours a day and glance over now and again to see if someones on. I'm centeral time zone, so its 5:27 here right now. I'll be online 3pm my time until bed tomorrow so we can try to meet up then

Hi there! I like to claim a Pokemon! I will take the female Zorua off your hands!
Here is my Pokemon white 2 friend code: 4943-3337-1645
Starting tomorrow the Female Zorua will be available again. Do you still want it?

Last edited:

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Ooh too bad, i really wanted that scizor. but oh well, can't win them all right? =/
but i will gladly take the skarmory to love and raise ^^

EDIT: ano... seems like its been over a week since that gentleman claimed the scizor, so... is it availible? can i get it?

Last edited:
Years
Well, I'm gonna try to wait in WFC for a bit then and see if you're in there. My name is "MTS" in-game, in case you were wondering, since MrTripStack doesn't fit. Hope we get to meet up soon! ^-^

Lecapria

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
Ooh too bad, i really wanted that scizor. but oh well, can't win them all right? =/
but i will gladly take the skarmory to love and raise ^^

EDIT: ano... seems like its been over a week since that gentleman claimed the scizor, so... is it availible? can i get it?

No one else has claimed it again so you can reclaim it if you want ^^

Years
I'll take very good care of her! I've always wanted a Milotic but I could never find a Feebas in Emerald, so I'm very happy to finally be able to get ahold of one! ^-^

I gave you my Combee that I found in a Hidden Grotto, since I don't have too many valuable Pokémon. Maybe you'll be able to make use of his ability somehow. (:

Lecapria

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
I'll take very good care of her! I've always wanted a Milotic but I could never find a Feebas in Emerald, so I'm very happy to finally be able to get ahold of one! ^-^

I gave you my Combee that I found in a Hidden Grotto, since I don't have too many valuable Pokémon. Maybe you'll be able to make use of his ability somehow. (:

:O thats right i forgot about combee's ability. It's been a while since ive seen a combee too. :3 thanks

Last edited:
Years
:O thats right i forgot about combee's ability. It's been a while since ive seen a combee too. :3 thanks

You're certainly welcome! ^-^ Maybe there's some way you could breed it to get that ability on a female. You have no idea how many times I soft-resetted to try to get it as a female but no luck. >-< I would've felt bad giving you Patrat, so I tried to find something decently valuable. xD

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Sweet! ^^
i would love both the skarmory and the scizor
if you can trade now, The name is Red and FC 3697 4793 1673
i'll be in the wi-fi room

Lecapria

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
Sweet! ^^
i would love both the skarmory and the scizor
if you can trade now, The name is Red and FC 3697 4793 1673
i'll be in the wi-fi room

oops i only have 1 pokemon in my party and it wont let me trade. brb
edit: ok back

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Wooooo thanks so much sis! ^^
And you don't have to worry about them two, i'll take really good care of both of them ^^
thank you thank you thank you thank you!!

Lecapria

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
You're certainly welcome! ^-^ Maybe there's some way you could breed it to get that ability on a female. You have no idea how many times I soft-resetted to try to get it as a female but no luck. >-< I would've felt bad giving you Patrat, so I tried to find something decently valuable. xD
well patrats are so common that they wouldnt need to be put in the adoption center. that way i can try to empty out the 2 boxes of homeless pokemon i have lol. All my other boxes are full of my own pokemon

Wooooo thanks so much sis! ^^
And you don't have to worry about them two, i'll take really good care of both of them ^^
thank you thank you thank you thank you!!
O//o sis huh. lol. Good to know. Sorry about the nickname on Scizor. Came from my diamond game

Last edited:

Lecapria

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
just went up into the WFC so i'll be ready when you are~

Back