• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

theIVmaster

pokemon breeder/EV trainer
Years
hello again RNC :), i need some dex fillers if your not to busy when you get on i need
[with each of them holding rarecandy please] :
ledian
scizor
ursaring
skarmory
elekid
cleffa
igglybuff
pupitar
tyranitar

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Hello there, I would like to make a request, its actually kind of a semi-big request, but this request is for some Pokemon to fill in pokedex completion and what not. I did post this on the quick trade thread just a moment ago, but I see that you have about everything I'm looking for on your White Version (#3).
Shpeal
Lapras
Crygnoala (sp)
Cubchoo

I can offer a shiny Lunatone or Watchog (cloned) or one of the events I have (Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, Reshriam) Its not much to what you already have, but for myself it is the best I have to offer at the moment.

I hope we can trade :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello there, I would like to make a request, its actually kind of a semi-big request, but this request is for some Pokemon to fill in pokedex completion and what not. I did post this on the quick trade thread just a moment ago, but I see that you have about everything I'm looking for on your White Version (#3).
Shpeal
Lapras
Crygnoala (sp)
Cubchoo

I can offer a shiny Lunatone or Watchog (cloned) or one of the events I have (Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, Reshriam) Its not much to what you already have, but for myself it is the best I have to offer at the moment.

I hope we can trade :D
I can do that for you and don't know how I missed your post in the QTT cause I check in there all the time, but what is your fc?

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
This is kind of a big request, but could I get these events that I missed?

Movie14 Victini lv50 Mild ID 12031
SPR2012 Reshiram lv100 Serious ID 03102
SPR2012 Zekrom lv100 Quirky ID 03102
Wi-Fi Genesect lv50 Naive ID 08112
SMR2012 Keldeo lv15 Timid ID 08272

I also need my new Cobalion cloned, and Virizion once I catch it (I'm battling them right now!!)

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Hey, I requested Cucchoo, (the ice bear). I have no need for Teddiursa xo
If your trying to get rid of it, I'll take it though xP

EDIT - Because its what I offered (cloned mind you :P) , but if you want junk, then junk it is ^,^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I didn't see it so I not know that you offered them, but let me run out and clone the big bear and I'll be right back in thjere, sorry I grabbed wrong one. And you can keep teddy.

Back