• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
1. How many times do you think you've had it?
Uh.. >30? with the same guy all the time though (my bf at that time).

2. What age did you lose your virginity, providing you have lost it?
Last year, when I was 17 ><;;. I wouldn't have done it with him if I knew we would've ended it so soon.

3. Have you done the dirty deed with guys and girls?
No.. one guy only and I'm still ashamed of it D: .

BONUS. What do you think of people who have sex often, with many different people?
It's their choice even though I would be honest when I say that I'm disappointed in those people.
Maybe it's because I'm old fashioned and wish for people to have sex with that true love and no one else.
But besides that opinion well.. tough look for them they might get sexual diseases.

Last edited:

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Quite a few times now that I think about it. Until I was 17, I was pretty sure that I'd never have sex again, but now, I'm in the double digits. It all comes down to trust, in the end. ~_~

I lost it when I was around 14, in circumstances which I would have preferred to avoid, I guess.

I've actually had sex with women more than men {XD}

Bonus - To be honest, I don't hold any negative feelings against those that are more liberal with sex. If they feel that they want to, I say that you should respect their wishes, y'know.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?

Well, what's keeping me is two things. 1) I'm gay and am currently coming out still so me getting a boyfriend isn't something I've...tried to do yet. I don't know if I'll ever "try" honestly. We'll see. And 2) The idea of sex to me has to be with someone special. In terms of relationships I don't really care too much about the sex. I enjoy the thought of the little things more (such as holding hands or cuddling).

Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?

Yeah, because if I weren't, it would've meant I lied to myself. I dislike the social stigma, but I'm not personally offended by it because I have my own reasons that are stated above for still being a virgin.

When do you plan on having sex? Do you even want to have sex?

Whenever I meet the person who I think it's meant to be with. Aka, if I ever meet Zayn Malik and he just happens to want to bang, I'm all for it. And yeah. I want to have sex. It's just not as important to me as much as the smaller things I guess. I definitely want to though.

What do you think of people who have sex often, with many different people?

Depends on how many people. If they do it deceitfully (aka, by cheating on a boyfriend/girlfriend), I think that's wrong, but if they are known for having one night stands and whatnot and it's not stopping the other partner from having sex with them, then more power to ya. It's not my business and I'm sure it's fun as hell. Also if said person has multiple STDs or lies about something (such as HIV status) in order to get in bed with someone, that's incredibly wrong and just whorible (lol).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
If I had to guess I'd say somewhere around 100
About 11 months ago
Girls only

What do I think of people that do it a lot? You know there's two categories, you can have no standards at all and just **** everything that moves in which case yes I'm gonna look down on you. But if you can hook up with a whole load of classy guys/ladies then you bet I'm gonna be jealous.

Reactions: Her

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
1. Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?
What is stopping me would be religious reasons and my personal values. I prefer to keep myself pure only for my future husband (not even my future boyfriend) and not just freely offer myself to just anyone. I also think that abstinence is a better choice and this would lead to less complications and risks such as STDs and unplanned pregnancies.

2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?
I am completely fine with it. I don't care what other people say; it's my life to live and not theirs.

3. When do you plan on having sex? Do you even want to have sex?
I only plan on having sex when I am married.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years

Depends on what you consider sex or not. Actual penetrative sex (i.e not oral) only once, but if we're considering oral sex as "sex" then it would be a few more times. I've never really had a commited partner so it just sort of worked out that way. /shrug.

I lost it when I was 15. It wasn't the best decision on my part but tbh I just sort of call myself a "born again virgin" for when I find someone that I'm ready to commit myself to.

Female anatomy is disgusting I would never put my genitals near that. Ever.

Bonus question:

Not really my business. If you're a **** shamer you're a ****ing ******* and need to grow up and understand that people are allowed to have as much sex as they like (as long as they aren't endangering people because that isn't good). I will never for the life of me understand what drives people to be so anti-sex or go "omg they slept with so many people before me now I'm insecure" get the **** over yourself and start to understand that people do what they want and they don't have to conform to your ****** ideals and standards.

Also on a sort of related note I've never really had intimate sex. Just hookups. Hah.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
1. Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?

I just don't really feel the need to have sex. I don't look at people and think "mmm, I'd like to have a slice of that."

2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?

Yep, sure am. Not at all, I don't think people my age should really be having that much sex anyway.

As stated before, my sex drive is flatter than a Stunfisk.

Bonus question:

As long as they do it safely and with some sort of respect to the other person, I don't have a problem.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Can't believe I'm answering this on a Pokémanz forum.

Over 30 times, with 4 different girls. Probably would be a lot more if I could manage to keep a girlfriend for over 4 months, but ehh I don't like devoting the time tbh.

14. Not too proud of that now that I look back at it, but it is what it is.

Hell no. My butthole is just for pooping.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Bonus question:

Not really my business. If you're a **** shamer you're a ****ing ******* and need to grow up and understand that people are allowed to have as much sex as they like (as long as they aren't endangering people because that isn't good). I will never for the life of me understand what drives people to be so anti-sex or go "omg they slept with so many people before me now I'm insecure" get the **** over yourself and start to understand that people do what they want and they don't have to conform to your ****** ideals and standards.

Also on a sort of related note I've never really had intimate sex. Just hookups. Hah.

Your post sort of inspired me to write something, and I don't mean for it to be directed at you, but I'm using your quote as a base if you don't mind.. This is a sex thread after all, but I'm going to go off-tangent than to the questions asked. Pleeaaase don't be offended with anything below, as I don't mean to say you DON'T practice safe sex or anything like that, I am just using your post as an example. Ok here we go:

You know, the whole endangering people can be something really nondescript, and maybe you might not realize that there isn't just a black and white "safe or unsafe" sex.. so that's why it drives people to be so anti-sex (shaming, etc.)
Let me elaborate.

Did you know that they don't screen men for HPV in sexual screenings? It is actually a difficult thing to do, so pretty much all clinics wont do it unless you specifically ask (and then pay) for it. TBH.. I'm not even sure if you CAN test men for it. People can then basically say "yep I'm clean, I had my test." And then.. not be. Nasty HPV strings lead to cancers and warts (yes warts too!) Fun fact is that about 80% of the population contract some sort of HPV string at least once. Yes, in a sense you feel like you don't need to worry since you are a guy and it doesn't affect you.. but.. in retrospect.. does this sound safe to you?
Ok, you tell me, no big deal, I'm gay. (Wait, I don't mean to pinpoint you or gays specifically, just hear me out here..) Well here's that shade of grey: do you ever consider that the person you are with may be bisexual? That they would pass on that HPV to someone else unknowingly and that other person may suffer?
I think the biggest thing that people "**** shame" about isn't hurting someone on purpose.. it actually may be about unknowingly hurting someone.. and I guess that upsets some people.
"OK Kura" you (again not meant to actually pinpoint you.. I mean people in general would say to me) tell me "I wont hurt anyone, I use a condom 100% of the time!"
Well that's great.. but you also need to consider emotionally hurting someone. That includes having sex with someone under the influence of something (booze, drugs, etc) but not even just that.. but their state of mind. Sure maybe it is consensual at the time, but you don't really know if they're using sex as an escape or if they'll come to regret it after too.

For some, sex is fine and dandy, and others it is something more intimate and emotional. I wanted to post this because I wanted to inform you about risks that aren't really thought of because most people just consider STDs and pregnancies, and not any other risks. I'm not here to shame anyone, but when you say " will never for the life of me understand what drives people to be so anti-sex" you can understand that a certain amount of people who have sex freely also do not think of the full consequences, and are usually shamed for that. The more sex, generally.. the more risk (it's statistics.) It might go hand in hand with having a lot of sex might mean to others that there is a lot more carelessness. Should they shamed for being inconsiderate? Well that's up for you to decide. I don't think anyone would purposely shame people for practicing anything safe- but sadly there is that assumption that if you are having a lot of sex- you are doing it carelessly since there are so many factors to hone in on.

No one should be conforming to anything, I don't think.. but I feel that it's safe to say that if you aren't ready to handle the consequences (any of them: a child, emotional stress, infection, etc) then don't have sex. If you're gonna conform to anything.. let it be safe practice, people! :3 (Lol I sound like a mom..)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday

Definitely those bits in bold :(

2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Yeah. I can still laugh at sex jokes, and I don't do "hover hand". Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it? No...yeah, I do, a lot. But only if by people you mean people close to me. Society as a whole can go screw itself

3. When do you plan on having sex? preferably before i'm 40 [optimism]Hopefully this year?[/optimism] Do you even want to have sex? Yes. There's gotta be something I'm missing out on, otherwise why would people do it?

...****, I only came back onto this site to get advice on burning a CD...now this. :O

EDIT
Bonus question:

LAD/****

lol, jk. Good for them, as long as they don't do anything sick like knowingly spread an STi

Last edited:
Years

I'm trying to find a suitable partner for myself...things haven't been going well I'm afraid. Ah well, gotta keep trying harder.

It doesn't bother as much as it probably should! My friends are pretty shocked I haven't made an attempt to have sex.

I plan on having it (safely of course, I hate kids), and I do sort of want to have sex.

Bonus question:

None of my goddamn business, that's for sure. But honestly I've always wanted to be in a harem.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Such a scandalous thread!

I am not sure, but I have been dating the same girl for 3 and half years so a lot. Maybe 50 or 60ish? She was my first and is the only person I have ever done it with and that's how I like it <3

When I was 19.

As I said, the only person I have ever done it with is my girlfriend and she is a girl lol. So the answer is I have done dirty deeds with a girl and I will never do any with a guy because I am lesbian.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years

Um... legal age? I'm pretty sure that's 18, right? Well whatever, I'm 17, and my reasons are religious and just plain lack of interest.

Yeah, I'm fine with it. I don't give a shoot what other people think.

I plan on it when I find 'the one', and marry him.
Of course I've thought about it, and sometimes wanted it, but like, I just couldn't be bothered... and I decided to wait till the right time, whenever that is!

BONUS QUESTION

Well, to be honest, I'm totally not cool with it. And this isn't even on religious grounds that I have this opinion on it.. I can sort of understand why people would (though I'm a virgin myself) I just... find it gross... I suppose that's one way to put it! Though really, it's none of my business what people believe, or how they act... but yeah...

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
All of the above, except for fear and religion, which at this point in my lifetime do not affect that decision. My case is also unique in the way that I simply must be with someone within the right frame of mind when it comes to sexuality and gender, for someone who is not would probably not wish to be intimate.

I'm fine with it. I can wait until the cows come home and hell freezes over too. It's not all that important, and I don't care what anyone has to say about what I may or may not be "missing";

I will experience this first time the right way, with a partner whom I have genuine feelings for and a stable relationship. Physiologically and biologically, I am compelled to say yes. It is a primal drive for my present incarnation. Mentally, I could care less, it's just another demand my body makes. Emotionally, I would enjoy it as it brings people closer together. Spiritually, I am indifferent. My position on when it is appropriate to have sex may change once my virginity is truly lost, but I want my first time to be the most special to me, like a girl would want her wedding to be, and for that I'm willing to wait.

Bonus question:

I envy them somewhat. I respect them as cultural pioneers much like myself who work to change the ideals of society with their courage to be able to stand up and express their love as openly as they do with many people. I personally believe that non-reproductive sex can deepen and strengthen bonds and help people mentally and emotionally connect. I do not believe physical intimacy is the definition of ultimate love, and I do not believe that being physically intimate cheapens the value of love. I believe it is a part of love, and one that can and should be expressed as freely as any, between two consenting adults.

If I had a bulletproof (100% effective) way of not reproducing with sex unless I chose to deliberately do so, I do believe I would be less careful. I think many people would feel the same.

Years
I lost my virginity at the age of nineteen literally a week after getting out of an emotionally abusive six month long relationship. It was a terribly traumatic experience in itself. I was rendered unable to even see the guy's name on facebook/text without inducing a panic attack. I felt empty inside, so I started on a spiral of hooking up with a few guys. I then started dating this guy on and off for about a year. We dated, broke up, hooked up, and yeah. I was depressed, okay? :P

As for how many times I've had sex...I couldn't say. Haha. I went through my hookup phase. ^_^;

I did, however, give up sex for Lent in 2012, hooked up once after that, and then met my current boyfriend who I've been dating for about eleven months. Despite being about two hours apart, we have a pretty healthy sex life.

I've never actually been with a woman beyond making out with this one girl when I was like in 6th grade. (mad game, bro)

As someone who has been that person who had sex often with different people, I'd say the most important thing to do is get tested. It's just for peace of mind. People can say, "oh, I'm clean", but.. people will do anything to get some sometimes. I have a friend who actually contracted HIV from the lifestyle due to not being cautious. So, yeah. It's a bit terrifying. Sex is an adult decision you have to make and the consequences can be pretty intense. I'm just glad that I was lucky enough not to get anything/wise enough to be safe.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
A long time ago it came to the point where I truly did stop counting. Not that it really matters, given that when you're young and in a relationship for a long time and see one another a lot you'll probably end up doing it quite a bit. So for me it's been several hundred times. Sex is something that takes practice, and when you're with someone new it can often be a challenge to see what works for them and so on. Communication is a great thing however, especially if you're in a relationship and have the time to experiment and try new things. Having sex with someone you're comfortable with is a really big bonus if you're new to it or want to get better and make it more enjoyable. I see a lot of people losing their virginity and never wanting to do it again, but that much is relative to gender most of the time. However, I didn't enjoy my first time either, despite being with someone who had had it before. For anyone who does read this who hasn't done it before, it's not going to lead up to your expectations the first time you do it. Which is why I'd recommend doing it with someone you're completely comfortable with and just practice. It's one of those things that if you put time and effort into it, it becomes an amazing experience that you'll really come to enjoy. It's just a matter of getting over the first hurdle so to speak.

I lost mine when I was 16 to a girl who was an ex-girlfriend at the time. To be honest, it wasn't under the best circumstances either given that she was involved with someone else at the time. However there were deeper reasons as to why I did it with her while I could and so forth, a broken heart leading me to the loss of my virginity? A bit strange I'll admit. But it was something I was glad to have gotten out the way at a fairly young age, it gave me a realistic view of what sex is like, and allowed me to see that it'll be something I'll need to get better at.

I wouldn't say it's often been dirty, buuuut only ever done anything with girls. Despite being able to appreciate a guy who's good looking, and being in a state where I can easily say "holy balls you're attractive" to another guy, it simply boils down to only being interested in women. The curiosity might have been there at a point, but I think that died fairly quickly. As it stands, I'm attracted to girls and that's it. Often I consider myself to be somewhat asexual, I don't like people very often, but when I do it's usually a pretty strong feeling, I believe my standards are also sky high and I fall out of infatuation easily. I don't think that would mean I'm not faithful or disloyal, but love is both a catalyst and a potion for my inspiration, motivation, and quality of what I do. Right now, the way I feel is nothing but positive towards who I like. So when it comes to sex, I'd need to be very much attracted to a girl to do it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Countless. I honestly have no idea, over these years... Several hundred at least? Only with a single digit number of people though. And I remember each one of them and how they were, because except for once, I've only had sex with boyfriends or people that I really liked.

I was 18. I'd wanted to lose it a bit earlier, tbh, I did have boyfriends before that and all. 15 is the legal age here. I just didn't feel like I wanted to, until I realized that I was 18 already and most of my friends already had, and so I agreed to do it with the new boyfriend I was with back then. Like Gavin said, it's probably most often meh the first time.

Guys only. And I'm not gay, I'm a girl. I've made out with girls many times though, eheh. But generally, I so prefer guys and would not want to "do the dirty deed" with a girl.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
well yeah i'm 19 and it is for religious reasons.

i'm okay with being a virgin and i don't care what society says. it's my choice.

when i get married and the time is right.

Bonus question:

i think it's wrong, but it's their choice and opinion, not mine.

Back