• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
What ability should my Calfby have so he will get Huge Power when becoming Ramshaker?
My Ramshaker get Thick Fat and I m disappointed :<

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
But Is there a way I can spawn the Item in the game?

Errr.... there could be a way : By using item spawning cheat. Logically you should try the spawning cheats fpr random items in order to find the item that was replaced by hard disc solo ( whatever it's name is ).
I don't know if it will work though.

@anhlong1122 On pokemon that can get multiple abilities there is a 50% chance of getting the one you want.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Errr.... there could be a way : By using item spawning cheat. Logically you should try the spawning cheats fpr random items in order to find the item that was replaced by hard disc solo ( whatever it's name is ).

@anhlong1122 On pokemon that can get multiple abilities there is a 50% chance of getting the one you want.
Well I don't remember what my Calfby had b4 so I don't know what should I look for. And really don't want to raise 2 at the same time :p

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2013

How would I do that? I have no idea about cheats I Don't cheat alot

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013
Hey I went through the Madio Caves? I believe thats what its called. The caves north of Mt. Pyre. and i got into a Gyms toilet... There was a pirate i had to fight and now I cant find the way out. I'm stuck in a bathroom?!? D: Please help. I havent saved in awhile and I dont want to lose a lot of my progress v_v

Hey I went through the Madio Caves? I believe thats what its called. The caves north of Mt. Pyre. and i got into a Gyms toilet... There was a pirate i had to fight and now I cant find the way out. I'm stuck in a bathroom?!? D: Please help. I havent saved in awhile and I dont want to lose a lot of my progress v_v
Actually after a couple of minutes of just mashing the speed-up button, Up, and Right. I managed to escape into the cave again. I think someone should fix that though....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Um I am stuck under water, the place were you would deliver the Devon goods, I need help cuz I don't know how to get out

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I beat Senex in Necropolis and the Gang said they will meet me at Gym Island but I can't find them anywhere, any clue guys?

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2022
This hack is freaking awesome, but what is up with that MYSTERYEGG? Is it a glitch? Did I super-speed during the text script and receive this glitch? Other than that, so far I'm really enjoying this game!

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
This hack is freaking awesome, but what is up with that MYSTERYEGG? Is it a glitch? Did I super-speed during the text script and receive this glitch? Other than that, so far I'm really enjoying this game!
Mysteryegg is scripted to appear. It is absolutely normal

@ anhlong1122 you must catch the rocklobster in dewford. Take it's item ( hard disc solo ) then go to the left of the pokecenter ( where trick house was ) and talk to a rock. You will trade the hard disc solo for the gym tickets. Next go find Gabriella (?) ( the girl that has a boat ) she is in the route with the tall grass ( don't remember exactly where )

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
MKAY, well.... i do need help now.. i am literally physically stuck on a tile. i was pickin berries just past fallarbor town where the inquisition is. had to do something so i saved it and quit. when i came back my character was stuck, can't move at all. WHat do i do?

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2013
I'm very curious about the hack and i want to play ASAP, but the archive is .ips, i can't open it in my Visual Boy Advance, how can i play it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Mysteryegg is scripted to appear. It is absolutely normal

@ anhlong1122 you must catch the rocklobster in dewford. Take it's item ( hard disc solo ) then go to the left of the pokecenter ( where trick house was ) and talk to a rock. You will trade the hard disc solo for the gym tickets. Next go find Gabriella (?) ( the girl that has a boat ) she is in the route with the tall grass ( don't remember exactly where )
I got that already, the girl who smash the rock with her boat.
I what I meant is I go the Gym island AFTER i beat Senex as the gang tell me to but no exceptional thing happen

Back