• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAMERS: STREAM [OOC+SU] (M)

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Why is that we even need to a have a dark digivolution happen anyway? Lets just make things run a natural course and not force dark digivolution in the rp

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I know I started all this nonsense, but am I the only one having cravings for bearclaws now? Also, I plan to post in just a little bit (writing the post atm).

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Well, whatever happens, happens. Like Fuyu said, let's just wait and see.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
It's okay Grif. Your post will be awesome to make up for it.

Colony

Years
I find it a bit funny that the nice guy is slapped and assumed to be a rapist. #GoodGuysComeInLast

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Fuyu

Years
Oh gosh you guys... you so funny. :D

I'll be releasing part 2 on the upcoming Monday. You don't have to have finished part A by then. I'm just getting it out before I have limited Internet from July 4th to the 13th. :)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
ok, I am making my return to RPing here, in this very RP. I'll edit in the rest some time later, as it is well past time I slept.

Name: Quincy Marley
Nicknames/Aliases: Quin
Family: A lot, actually. of note is his single father Alfred (age 43) and his sister Kira (Age 14)
Appearance: (Image, but one paragraph minimum preferred)

Quin is fairly tall, at just over six feet, and very skinny. He was kept on a very regulated diet, and even then only ate half of the food he was given. The other half he usually hid under the bed, but thought nothing of it when it disappeared the next morning. He is lean, but not very muscular, with sharp, angular features and a very regal looking face. As if he belonged in a throne somewhere over seas. He has fiery red hair that he doesn't take care of, and it hangs loosely around his shoulders. You would think that it would be shorter given where he is presently living, but the last person that approached him with scizzors was violently shoved out of the room. And after that no one tried to cut his hair any more. His hair is tangled and curly, but it is clean. He is very cleanly, to the point of insanity. and his appearance shows this. While he gives off a very disheveled look, he is always the cleanest around, no dirt or grease or smudges anywhere on him or his belongings.

He presents himself well, standing with confidence and making himself the center of attention. He stands out from the crowd, even when rambling on about this, that, and the other thing. And when his hawk like grey eyes are fixed on someone it looks shockingly like he is listening to MORE than their words. like he knows their thoughts inside and out. But piercing gaze aside, he is quite handsome and charismatic, which is blostered by the fact that he always seems to be right. He never shows it if he is stressed or pressured or planning, always presenting a well crafted image of cool goofiness, which throws people off when he speaks, because he often shows he has a lot higher intelligence than his casual demeanor lets on.

History: (Two paragraphs minimum)

Quincy Marley was born in New York, on May 18, 1997. His family, however, is from London, so he was raised with a very British accent. His parents were very wealthy, successful business people, his father the head of a shipping company that sent fish and other seafood over seas, the third generation of his family to run this company, and his mother a renowned fashion expert. As such Quin and his sister Kira were among the highest of the high. They were both sent to private schools at very young ages, and Quin especially stood out as one of the brilliant minds of his time. With an IQ of well over 175, he surpassed everyone around him. But perhaps he was too brilliant. He grew bored with school not too long after he attended, and began to entertain himself by causing clever mischief, often at other's expense. He would do something to get someone he disliked in trouble. At first, and for a long time afterwards, he would get caught, and get into more trouble than the person he manipulated, which would give him a challenge. And every time his plans would get better, so it would take longer for it to be discovered that it was him. By the age of 7 he had come up with a masterful plan that he was sure would never be found out. But he never got the chance to do it, as his parents decided to withdraw him from school and give him private tutors. By the age of ten he was farther in his studies, particularly history, than most college freshmen. His sister, however, wasn't so lucky. Or unlucky as it were. She remained in the private school, and was jealous of her older brother, who got all the attention and praise for his genius. But in the end, it was his time at home that was ultimately Quincy's downfall.

When he was 11 his mother decided to take him away from his tutor and take him to see a play that he enjoyed. On the way there, however, Quincy felt something was wrong. The car was hit by a drunk driver, and crashed into a wall. Quin, who wasn't wearing a seatbelt, was ejected from the vehicle and hit the ground, causing some trauma to his young mind. He began to hear voices, and his mother didn't survive the crash. What happened next is impossible. He swore he saw something not of this world on that night, but there was no proof, only the mad raving of an insane child. And he wasn't even sure he had seen it at all. He was always a little bit unstable, showing a lack of caring for others so long as it suited his end, and no sense of right and wrong, or fair play. This incident only furthered that, and showed him just how powerless he actually was. He made a vow, then and there, to get more power, power to change the world. And he became obsessed with the legends of digimon, thinking that with that kind of power everything would change. He began his plotting again, and sought lead after lead, hurting innocent people and commiting crimes, without a regard to what he was doing. it was for the greater good after all. At twelve he was caught and put on trial for a murder. A murder he had committed without remorse, without even thinking, rationalizing it in his mind by the simple fact that the security guard had stood in his way, barring him from examining the museum after hours, so he had to die so others would live. His defense team pointed out what had happened the year before, and his previous history of unstable behavior. They painted him out to be crazy, which amused him. The voices told him to go with it, and that he could do so much more if people simply thought him to be a mad man. So he acted the part, relishing talking about the voices in his head and acting quite insane, putting on a grand show for the jury. which ended up getting him found not guilty. But his father was so shaken by this he reacted very poorly.

Instead of being free to do as he pleased like before, Quincy found himself in a mental ward. This infuriated him, but he hid it and adapted to this life, making all sorts of plans to escape. Each one failed, of course, and he spent the next four years plotting, testing the way they did things, learning from everyone around him, and presenting a very friendly, if unbalanced image. He became well liked, even when he made things harder on the employees around him, and finally, he had a plan to get out of the hospital.

Personality: (two paragraphs minimum, displaying both good and bad points)

Quin is a very cunning young man. He has plots upon plots, and is never ever caught flat footed. But you would never know by looking at him. He presents a very calm, kind person and is an excellent listener. He is often lost in his own thoughts, or conversing with the air in front of him if there is nothing going on. He loves to be around people, and has quite a lot of flair. Which means he tends to show off to impress his friends. Well, not friends, more like tools. Because while he cares deeply for everyone, he knows that they are all expendable if it helps him achieve his goals. He is a very good speaker, and it shows. His way with words is so polished that just meeting him, you wouldn't be able to tell how disturbed he truly is.

But if you dig a bit, you find he has some very serious issues. Do not talk about his mother, as it will set him off. This is literally the only thing that makes him behave differently, and shows he is deeply scarred. Otherwise, if you get past his exterior, you will find a psychotic individual, who doesn't care if you get hurt or killed. In fact, it is quite obvious if you get in his way, he will find a way to remove you, even if said removal is permanent in nature. He is incredibly patient, and if he has to be, very cruel. He is not above taking hostages or manipulating others, so long as it gets him what he wants. If he can think of it and it makes things easier on him, he can rationalize it, and will likely do it.

Other: He is very cunning and smart, planning things out so far ahead that it looks insane. Because it is. Also he hears voices. Which cause some unexpected results.

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lx1ttcTUss

Digimon: Salamon
Level: Rookie
Evolutions: (Their evolution line, Baby to Ultimate. We never know if those things come up.) Salamon- Gatomon- IDK, maybe nothing.
Appearance: (Is there anything different about them, compared to other Digimon?) nothing special, just your average Salamon.
Moves: (To find the moves of your partner, DMA-Digidex or Wikimon are good sources.
10.%20giggle.gif
)

Petite Punches
Puppy Howling
Sledge Dash
Happy Paw

History: (If they were an egg, this may not be as necessary, but other than that, what lifestyle did they live? Did they want or need a Tamer? One paragraph minimum)

Salamon came from wherever digimon come from. She wasn't alive the last time digimon were around, but knows what is going on should be stopped. So she took it upon herself to travel to the human world and seek out the one that would be her tamer. She wants a tamer that can handle her unique approach to things, and one who would not strike first and ask questions later. Rather, a tamer that doesn't need to strike or ask questions at all, because between the two of them they would find the answer before the question would need asking, and they would have someone stronger to strike instead of them. With these thoughts in mind she appeared in New York to begin her search.

Personality:

Salamon is a very rash and impulsive puppy. She is always on the move, always wanting to go. She seems to be the type to explore everything and always wants to find out everything she can. She has to try and stop what is going to happen, though she never says what. She is afraid of working alone, since she's not that tough, but if she has no other choice she has no hesitation to fight, though she tries her best to be smart about it.

Her bond with Quin would be of mutual exploration with a ot of witty banter from him.. most of which would go over her head. Still, the pair would care about each other, and often her curious nature and friendliness would play into his plans, which combined with his charisma and manipulative plots would make them often not have to fight on their own, though if they ever did they would make quite a fierce combination of speed and strategy.

D-Arc Color/Colors: White and Silver

Symbol: a black background with a very stylized King, from a chessgame.

RP Sample: Give me a normal day, any day before the big bang occurred. Their time in school, if they go to work, how much they chat with their parents. Did anything weird happen to them before the RP began? Show it off. This will be a deciding factor on my acceptance of your sign-up.)

Day... Whatever, I lost count. Marget said that the guards come once every four hours to check on me, and after a few days of waiting, I have confirmed this. She's quite observant for a ghost. Still, that does not solve the problem of how to escape from this dreadfully dreary place. I have so much else to do, and time is running short. But every time I play, I am forced into Checkmate. It is hard to win the game when the board is so stacked against me, but I have right on my side. Perhaps it is time to stop playing around... I managed to pilfer a key from that nice man's pocket, but he will notice sometime today that it is missing. I have to be swift, else what has happened this morning shall be for naught...

With that Quin closed his journal and smiled at the nurse that entered his room. He was strapped to the bed. And why should he not be? He had just attempted an escape, although to them nothing was different. but he knew better. He had stolen a key from the guard and hidden it.

"Now, are you going to try and run again Quincy?" the nurse asked, placing the pills in his mouth, which he swallowed with a drink of cold water. He shook his head and smiled.

"Of course not. Balthazar says it is bad form to attempt two escapes in one day. It is quite rude to try so many times." he said honestly. Such a shame, Balthazar was going to be mad at him too. He rather liked the old dragon, he was very strong willed and kind. But there were more important things than his voice's feelings. Quincy had a job to do. After convincing the nice nurse to let him up, she left the room, and he went to the toilet and promptly stuck his fingers down his throat. After several minutes of heaving he was faced with the disgusting sight of half of his lunch, which was partially digested, and a few small white pills. With a soft chuckle he fluched the toilet and washed his hands, and then brushed his teeth twice. Then he pulled his lunch tray out from under his bed and began to eat the leftovers. Sure, his friends wouldn't have any food, but he was leaving today! He was the one with the real body, not them! So he couldn't do it on an empty stomach. Which was a departure from the norm. He never ate all of his food, always leaving some for the others that were with him. He wrote more in his journal about what he was planning to do to escape, then put it in his pocket. then he looked down at the empty plastic tray. There was another reason he had eaten all of the food today...

"ok Quincy, time to clean up, I need your towel and you-"

The man dropped with a dull thud, and the door swung closed... and was stopped by his foot. Quin heard a sick crack as the heavy door snapped the man's ankle, but he couldn't worry about him. The door was open. Quin dropped the plastic tray and stepped over the man, who was either dead or unconscious. a hard plastic lunch tray to the throat tends to do that. Quin slipped out of the room and calmly walked to a closet, where he retrieved the key he had hidden, and picked up a broom. From there, now armed with the heavy wooden club, he ran away from the exit. He ran to the kitchen. By this time the alarm was sounding, and everyone was buzzing. He used the ket and unlocked the meat locker, and stood in it, closing it behind him and locking it back. For hours he waited, shivering and cold, among the meat, waiting. After a while, the police came and searched the place, but they never found him. that night, when Forge said it was midnight, he calmly opened the meat locker and stepped out of it. it was shift change, so while there were more guards, they were all grouped together and talking. there was no way the escaped patient was still in the building, right? After making sure to travel outside of their usual patrolling areas, he made his way to the eastern gate and unlocked it. he put his journal down, with a detail of how exactly he escaped, and walked outside. Heavens knows he didn't want some REAL crazy person to escape in the same manner he had! That would be simply terrible! He took the broom with him and walked to the gatehouse, where he bashed the man over the head. The man had sounded the alarm, but Quin swiftly opened the gate and ran out before they locked the entire building down again. He picked a direction and walked, finding a construction site to hide in a few miles away, and he stayed there, one step ahead of the police, who were launching a man hunt. How clever they were to use dogs! and helicopters! Quin was genuinely impressed! But he had places to go. Dogs he could outrun. Helicopters had to find him, and that was like finding a needle in a haystack. The time was now!

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
Hi Nideous! Welcome aboard. yes guys, it's okay for him to jump on board. I offered. :D

I'll be posting tomorrow Nickle. Sorry. It was supposed today.

And hooray! Grif has posted!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Our Salamons will have competitions, contests, and rivalries. I DEMAND IT. :D XD JK.

Fuyu

Years
Oh my god that will be the most hilarious thing. Yes Nideous now you have to do it.

Colony

Years
I'll post in a little bit, was working on making my own RP, so I'm trying to give it the time it needs while maintaining the RPs I'm in. Hmm, will be interesting to see how an insane person handles a Digimon.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
xD Interacting with First Snow was truly delightful :p
But I think it's finally time for their plots to ACTUALLy mover forward so that they meet their Digimon already xD

Eventually... And yay, Nideous! And yay posts! :D
I love this RP so much even when we are just in chapter One xD
Also, three theme songs for one post. This is madness.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
It was, Elite, it twas. ;D But yeah, we got to get our digimon eventually. XD

I have never posted this quickly for an RP before. Like EVER. I guess it's the digimon that are causing this. Well that and the awesome people participating. :D

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Seems like we're going to have alot of tamers huh, the more the merrier!

In my last post my character had just crashed into coronamon but I think i'll wait for a couple more people to meet up with their digimon before I continue posting.

Back