• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
After returning to the Necropolis mission for a second time (I got KO'd by some op trainer with 5 Latios hybrids after running out of revives), I attempted to jump down the hole surrounding the prison chamber (you know, where we leave Wally to his eternal slumber in carbonite?) and ended up in the middle of nowhere, with a pitch black screen, no character, and absolutely no way out.

I'm assuming this is a glitch and a horribly inconvenient one at that. Now, if I am to return to my previous save, I will be set back drastically. Does anyone have a solution to this mess? I'll add that I don't have any escape ropes/teleporters, a pokemon with dig or indeed, any other means of getting out.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
After returning to the Necropolis mission for a second time (I got KO'd by some op trainer with 5 Latios hybrids after running out of revives), I attempted to jump down the hole surrounding the prison chamber (you know, where we leave Wally to his eternal slumber in carbonite?) and ended up in the middle of nowhere, with a pitch black screen, no character, and absolutely no way out.

I'm assuming this is a glitch and a horribly inconvenient one at that. Now, if I am to return to my previous save, I will be set back drastically. Does anyone have a solution to this mess? I'll add that I don't have any escape ropes/teleporters, a pokemon with dig or indeed, any other means of getting out.
I wonder why you guys don't use Shift + F1 lot?

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Where do I go to find the triangle rock thing that the person on the phone in the sewers specified? The only ship I can find is blocked by that Wooper.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Having stopped failing and found where to continue the storyline, I find myself stuck one again (I = bad)

After Gleis has chased me in the sewers:

"I know that today's the day I receive my first POKeMON, but I still want my breakfast first."
Where do I go / what do I do from here?

EDIT: After reading up apparently your mother is meant to be downstairs in your house (Dream house type thing)? She's not here, and I've tried clicking on every single space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuttaa

"Great Game it has a engaging storyline but i have encountered a bug after gleis puts me out with a wave of his hand i woke up but after i go outside it says u must have breakfast now people are saying talk to ur mom but there is no mother will somone plz help me dont ignore!"

Another unfixable glitch... I can't apologise enough.

=( Guess that means I'm done with the game. Not sure if I want to restart the entire thing and hope for the best.

Ending team:

Lvl 70 Celebi (Vegemite)
Lvl 62 Feraligator (Meatslop)
Lvl 65 Breloom (Swagweed)
Lvl 63 Emolga (AC-130)
Lvl 59 Weezing (Hitlers)
Lvl 60 Donphan (Yelps) <-- (Anyone get that reference?)

'twas an awesome game! =D Thanks Cutlerine.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I want to know if Ive done everything after the game, save londan & may, beat sexen, LUCA ZAMÓN & roclobster, beat gym island.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
This mod is amazing. I find it's much more difficult than the main series Pokémon games, but those are too easy anyway. Additionally the Deadly Seven are hilarious.

Years
This is a one great hack... like, wow, really great job !!
Still amazed at the made story and other stuff...
VERY NICE !

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
I've been playing this hack for awhile now and just have gotten done with the submarine for the second time. The minute I walk onto route 119 no scripts load or any "enemy trainers" appear. I also can not enter the prison from here. Scripts passed this point do work like when the doctor asks about the egg (which I do not even know what he is talking about) still work it's just on route 119, is there any fix or way to change this?

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Guys I have a big problem. I was following a YouTube guide when I noticed what seems to be a big problem for me.
I have caught X32763 and talked to Vericity I then went to the gym and the trainers left saying something about a which so far so good.
I then enter the gym and go where the gym leader should be, where a Zombie Wikonda should be is nothing. I don't know what to do, do any of you?

Superemon

EmDee
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
really hard to play Nuzlocke in this, but thats good cuz i like a challenege, good hack!

Years
Guys I have a big problem. I was following a YouTube guide when I noticed what seems to be a big problem for me.
I have caught X32763 and talked to Vericity I then went to the gym and the trainers left saying something about a which so far so good.
I then enter the gym and go where the gym leader should be, where a Zombie Wikonda should be is nothing. I don't know what to do, do any of you?
Maybe you forgot to talk with someone in University after catching X32763????

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
help! i am unable to jump down necropolis. when i click on the black area between the rocks nothing happen.

Back