• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~3rd Times a charm - Legendary Trio Fan club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023

~3rd Times the Charm!~

shinybeasts.jpg

Welcome to 3rd Times the Charm, this is a club about well Pokemon Threesomes (That came out very wrong) from legendary to not legendary. this is a thread for people who love and want to discuss and to show their love for Pokemon Threesomes (twice now and this time it was just as bad?!)

Rules
1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Groups' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Try to keep active!
4. We are all equal, no need to start a war (if you do please go somewhere else like 4chan)
5. Enjoy!
6. Threesomes are the best (that time it was unintentional)
7. Listen to a Club Leader
8. Stay on-topic

Sign-Up Form
Username:
Nickname:
What's the Best:
Partner Pokemon: (you can also select evolutions or pre evolutions if they arent pictured in the list of pokemans)
Topic Answer: (refer under this to find current list of topic questions)

List Of Pokemon
Spoiler:

Members List
Spoiler:

Topics
-Whats your favorite Legendary trio
-Whats your favorite Trio of Pokemon
-Strongest Trio, in your opinion
-Coolest Trio, in your opinion
-Hardest to Catch Trio, from past experiences
-What is your favorite move and why?
-Why did you chose your pokemon partner?
-

User Bars
WIP the website wont let me make them says "Error occurred" or something​

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Member # 1 Joining

Username: TrainerMusaddiq
Nickname: Musaddiq
What's the Best: Dialga,Palkia And Giratina
Topic Answer: My Favorite Legendary Trio Is Dialga,Palkia And Giratina Because I Most Like Sinnoh Legendarys
Partner Pokemon: Dialga,Palkia And Giratina

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Todo List:

[X] Add Musaddiq to Members list
[ ] Create (a) Userbar(s)
[ ] complete all threesomes need a pancham gif for ursaring and the snow bear in gen 5 to create the "Bear Threesome" (there it is again TWICE!!!)

Topic: Hardest to Catch Trio, from past Experiences.

From Past experiences I would have to say, Mesprit for some reason 289 Ultraballs later SHE DOESNT GET CAUGHT!!!!
other than that Suicune was hard for me cause I didn't have a Pokemon that new a trap move like mean look

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
-Strongest Trio, in your opinion

I feel the legendary birds were the best because I had all 3 of them before the elite four and my team needed them for balance

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Yup legendary birds is awesome i like him he is prefect Balance team and i use legendary birds many times it was great but i think dialga,palkia and giratina is most powerfull trio because dialga has space and palkia has time power And giratina is awesome dragon pokemon this three pokemons are strong then legendary birds trio :)

Last edited:
Years
Username: Cirno
Nickname: Cirno, Sheep, or Janna
What's the Best: The pixies or regis. Both hold a very special place in my heart but design-wise I think I prefer the regis a little bit more. Their battle music sends shivers up my spine each time and they're ridiculously useful in battle.. more so than the pixies, at least to me. Regice's Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense is a force to be reckoned with in game battles.
Partner Pokemon: Azelf!
Hardest to Catch Trio, from past experiences: I suffered trying to catch the trios in Hoenn. Dusk Balls didn't exist yet so I had to deal with Timers and Ultra Balls for the most part, but mostly Ultras. I remember going through 70 Ultra Balls just to catch Registeel. =_=;

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Username: CloysterOyster
Nickname: none
The best: The legendary birds of Kanto and the legendary beasts of Johto, they will always be awesome to me.
Partner: Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres
Strongest trio: The Creation Trio (Giratina, Dialga and Palkia), but a very close second would be the Tao trio (Kyurem, Reshiram and Zekrom).

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
Username: EpicGameBums
Nickname: Btb or Billy The Bum (Me and my friend share this account)
What's the Best: The Legendary Birds of Kanto always will be important to me. My first legendary was Zapdos and still today he continues to battle because he's my highest leveled Pokémon! (LV 94)
145.gif
146.gif
144.gif

Partner Pokémon: Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza (Groudon was caught by a normal Pokeball at full health! PM or VM me if you want to know more about it)
382.gif
383.gif
384.gif

Topic Answer:Hardest to Catch Trio, from past experiences
This is easy! The Uxie & Azelf & Mesprit! The first two where alright but Mesprit had me looking for almost 8 straight days! I was freaking out when I got her! I think I used 300< of every Pokeball but the master ball. (Used on criselia)

Years
How are the monkeys a legendary trio?
Or Swanna, Archeops, and Braviary, when they aren't even a trio to be legendary trios?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
This is about any trio, not just the legendary ones. I don't see how Braviary, Swanna and Archeops are a real trio, however.

they are 3 flying pokemon from gen V and I saw some artwork with the three together, also pancham tediursa and the snow bear from gen V are considered a trio

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Name : Rhytham
Nickname : Ram, Rhy, Juju
Whats the best :Arceus, Rayquaza
384.gif

Partner Pokemon : Rayquaza, Charizard

topic: My one of the favorite trio is the Rayquaza trio its one of the best trio i have seen in my Pokemon games, Rayquaza is known by for his Power and passion, This Pokemon is living since 3 million years ago and i like this Pokemon very much. Is look like half dragon half snake its too beautiful itself. And i like the rayquaza trio cause when i played emerald first time when i need to went in sky pillar we don't need to fight it just watch it going up high and when we return to the city where the event has been held (Forgot the name) how great scene we saw ! Rayquaza stopping Kygore and Groudon fighting each other. It was awesome and i after I complete the game I went to sky pillar and catch it with the master ball i saved for it.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
they are 3 flying pokemon from gen V and I saw some artwork with the three together, also pancham tediursa and the snow bear from gen V are considered a trio
I honestly don't think you could really count those together as trios though. Just because they share similarities, it doesn't really make them a trio. There are more Flying types from gen V, so I don't get why you chose those 3, and they have nothing in common otherwise. Same thing with the bear Pokemon. They may all be based on bears, but they have no relation to each other in any way, so you couldn't put them together as a trio. It's really up to you whether you want to keep them, but I honestly have no idea why you consider them a trio :p

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name : Rhytham
Nickname : Ram, Rhy, Juju
Whats the best :Arceus, Rayquaza
384.gif

Partner Pokemon : Rayquaza, Charizard

topic: My one of the favorite trio is the Rayquaza trio its one of the best trio i have seen in my Pokemon games, Rayquaza is known by for his Power and passion, This Pokemon is living since 3 million years ago and i like this Pokemon very much. Is look like half dragon half snake its too beautiful itself. And i like the rayquaza trio cause when i played emerald first time when i need to went in sky pillar we don't need to fight it just watch it going up high and when we return to the city where the event has been held (Forgot the name) how great scene we saw ! Rayquaza stopping Kygore and Groudon fighting each other. It was awesome and i after I complete the game I went to sky pillar and catch it with the master ball i saved for it.

Welcome to the club and Enjoy

Club Information
What is your favorite move and why?
My favorite move is Overheart because overheart is very strong move and also for when Moltres use this move he looks awesome..

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
My favorite move is Volt tackle cause it's one of the best move of Raichu andPikachu and also it's really good in animation in GEN III games and volt tackle also hits the user sometime or you can say its a life risking attack that a normal Pokemon can't learn. As you know the second way to get this move in GEN III games i by cheat and the first is by breeding a Female pikachu with a Male so as you know it's really great high volt hiting attack that's why i like this move.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
My favorite move is Volt tackle cause it's one of the best move of Raichu andPikachu and also it's really good in animation in GEN III games and volt tackle also hits the user sometime or you can say its a life risking attack that a normal Pokemon can't learn. As you know the second way to get this move in GEN III games i by cheat and the first is by breeding a Female pikachu wi th a Male so as you know it's really great high volt hiting attack that's why i like this move.

I also like Volt Tackle its very powerfull move i use this move first time in Black 2 and its look really cool

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yeah it's really powerfull but i also like the skull base and doom desire and the Hydro pump they are really great moves but the problem is the PP of most of them are only 5 :(

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Yeah it's really powerfull but i also like the skull base and doom desire and the Hydro pump they are really great moves but the problem is the PP of most of them are only 5 :(

Yes your right

Club Update
New Topic: Why did you chose your pokemon partner?
I chose Dialga because he is my favorite legendary pokemon and because his power,desgin and moves..

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
New topic answer : I choose Rayquaza in Emerald cause of its really legend reminding design and for its power and it really look like a half dragon half snake and i always support him. Its one of my favorite legendary and i always choose Master ball to catch him cause its ultimately best for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back