• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Good Training Spots?

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2020
Does anyone know any good training spots post-game for SINGLE BATTLES?

I know that the restaurants in Luminose are good, but I don't really favor double/triple/rotation battles. I'm looking for a place where I can build experience. =)

Hinokage

Ghost Pokemon Trainer
Years
Some people prefer grinding in Victory Road still post game, some find bullying the Elite Four repeatedly to be easier, and then there's the handful of people that rank up in the Battle Chateau near the daycare center. Once you get to a high enough rank you can slap a Lucky Egg on the Pokemon you want to train and just rake in the experience along with some extra change. At the highest rank you'll be rebattling Elite Four members that come looking for you, Gym Leaders with buffed up Pokemon, and a couple of lovely lady trainers that only use 2 or 3 Audino against you. Those Audino really haul in the experience with your Pokemon having high affection for you while holding a Lucky Egg.

Hinokage

Ghost Pokemon Trainer
Years
No problem. I'm sure someone else will give their two cents about post game training eventually, but if not don't be afraid to look around in some older threads too. I think it's been discussed before.

Back