• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In an anime

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If you were given the chance to put yourself into an anime, would you accept it? Which anime would you choose? Why would you choose it? Would you be a pre-existing character, or someone of your own? If pre-existing, which would it be? What are some things that you'd like to do there? Once you're in, you cannot go back to real world--so think carefully before answering. :p

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I don't need to think, I would go =D
Anyways isn't this similar to the thread "Which anime would you like to live in"?

Since it's inescapable sekai... let me go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and be Tatsuya Shiba.
Guess I would love to be something like omnipotent emotionless god-like existence =D

Years
Tough question only because I wouldn't know which anime world I would want to live in D: Preferably one with bishounen running around and fighting over you, hehe, but it would also be interesting to live in a fantasy setting as well. That being said, having a hard time choosing between Code Geass or K Project...Both are kind of destructive, to say the least XD Those would be my front-runners I think :P

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Tough question only because I wouldn't know which anime world I would want to live in D: Preferably one with bishounen running around and fighting over you, hehe, but it would also be interesting to live in a fantasy setting as well. That being said, having a hard time choosing between Code Geass or K Project...Both are kind of destructive, to say the least XD Those would be my front-runners I think :P
Ad K: You would want to be ignored by 2 bishies who only care about the other one? =D

Years
Ad K: You would want to be ignored by 2 bishies who only care about the other one? =D

That's true..K Project turned out more boys' love than I thought it would o.o The only seemingly "straight" bishie would be Izumo who I'd be fine with in that world since he's voiced by Sakurai Takahiro :3 Now that I think about it, Code Geass slightly goes in that different, but either way, I'd like a world with bishies whether or not they have an interest in me or not XD

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yes I would. Honestly I can't decide which timeline in Gundam too chose, I would probably go with Gundam Build Fighters because it would be safer and plus GunPla!
"Sieg Zion!"

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
That's true..K Project turned out more boys' love than I thought it would o.o The only seemingly "straight" bishie would be Izumo who I'd be fine with in that world since he's voiced by Sakurai Takahiro :3 Now that I think about it, Code Geass slightly goes in that different, but either way, I'd like a world with bishies whether or not they have an interest in me or not XD
Well... in CG, Lelou and Suzaku would still care about Nana and the rest of cast is pretty much obliterated XDDDDD

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
ooh this sounds fun <3

I'd like to be a part of Magi, but only if I could bring my family along as well (perhaps they could have cool powers too? whatever they wanted, i guess)

definitely would want to be my own character, and I'd want to hang out with Hakuryuu and befriend (and hopefully date! lol) him. also would love to meet the other characters and help out with their struggle against the bad guys!

I'd love to have cool powers that I always imagined like being able to transform into a dragon and the ability to use various magic spells

Back