• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
That patch of 1.6 doesn't work, it makes no changes to the game
Can you prehaps help?
I tried both 1.5a patches through multiple IPS patches but they never fully apply,
Example: i get the name trapinch to appear as starter but not the actual pokemon so it broken somehow.
Did you get it working somehow?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2020
can someone please send me an already patched version of this, i have had no experience with ips or ups patching and i just want to download and play, if someone could send me a copy of theirs that would be great.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
can someone please send me an already patched version of this, i have had no experience with ips or ups patching and i just want to download and play, if someone could send me a copy of theirs that would be great.

Asking for ROMs is against the rules.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
Hi! I'm relatively new to ROM hacks that require patching, so please bear with me:

For some reason after patching the .ips onto a normal copy of FireRed, the game blacks out after the obligatory [insert your name] section.

Can someone please teach me how to patch this hack properly? I need it ASAP because I plan on documenting a Nuzlocke run of this game.

Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 1, 2021
Do I need to get the national dex before I can evolve certain pokemon? I don't want to stuck catching non kanto pokemon and then not have them be able to evolve

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
So far this rom hack is the best I've played but I can't seem to download the 1.6 patch

Years
Hello! im here again just to upload what i deleted forgive me author if i break your rom, here it is my edited of fire red generations

FIRE RED GENERATIONS 1.6FIX
i reset back the starters to the original and i modified some moves

Added:
PSS split w/ icons
Natured Color Stats
National Dex after oak gave it to you
Ev cap to 252
Egg Hatch level 1
Critical Hit update

download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nz6jlvx080r5zwx/Fire_Red_Generations_1.6_Fix.ips/file

Years
Can you prehaps help?
I tried both 1.5a patches through multiple IPS patches but they never fully apply,
Example: i get the name trapinch to appear as starter but not the actual pokemon so it broken somehow.
Did you get it working somehow?

no he reset the starters to its original pick and he doesnt change the script for them

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 1, 2021
After converting it to a .cia file it gets stuck as soon as you want to leave your room? Anyone had this issue?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 8, 2022
Hello! im here again just to upload what i deleted forgive me author if i break your rom, here it is my edited of fire red generations

FIRE RED GENERATIONS 1.6FIX
i reset back the starters to the original and i modified some moves

Added:
PSS split w/ icons
Natured Color Stats
National Dex after oak gave it to you
Ev cap to 252
Egg Hatch level 1
Critical Hit update

download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nz6jlvx080r5zwx/Fire_Red_Generations_1.6_Fix.ips/file

I'd really like to play this but the download link doesn't work. Mind if I ask you to post it again?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 22, 2022
Spoiler:
in my game when I patch the starters are apearing as the original ones, squirtle, bulbasaur and charmander but I know they are suposed to be diferent, I don't know why this is happening, do anyone knows why this is happening?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Spoiler:
in my game when I patch the starters are apearing as the original ones, squirtle, bulbasaur and charmander but I know they are suposed to be diferent, I don't know why this is happening, do anyone knows why this is happening?

If you're playing the newest 1.6 version, the starters were reset to the originals.

Back