• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses [SPOILERS]

Years
The superhub for all things Fire Emblem: Three Houses! It's been enough time to play through the game to a decent extent, get your thoughts on the classes/characters/stories etc. Let's talk about how amazing Caspar is and how..............................average to terrible the rest of the characters are.

Jokes aside, Dimitri talk is banned because the guy is lame as hell.

Jokes aside again, please be wary that there will be spoilers of all sorts in the thread, so by going into this thread it is on the basis that you know you will encounter them so please do not shout at others posting stuff.

I'll kick off with a few questions:

• Favourite House?
  • Favourite character?
  • Favourite Class?
  • Views on Divine Pulse?
  • WHO DID YOU MARRY?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I finished the Black Eagles path last week, so now I started up a file on the Blue Lions path.

Years
Currently on chapter 12 in my first playthrough, Golden Deer. Not far enough to make many judgments yet but the game is very fun!! Just wish the text were bigger but don't we all. ;x

claude is my baby boy and I am intend to pair my prof with him <3 all the deer are great though. marianne, ignatz, and raphael are just too sweet esp!!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
So Dimi... Just Kidding I won't talk about him
so answers
Favourite House? Black Eagles DUHHHHHHH
Favourite Character? all the black eagles Ashe, Felix, and Ignatz, and Jeralt
Favourite Class? Mortal Savant cuz its op
Views on Divine Pulse? Never used it that much because I played casual mode '_' other than that I like it
WHO DID YOU MARRY? so my first playthrough Linhardt and I was male byleth I married him because it was gay thats the best excuse I could come up with of Idk second playthrough Petra because why not.

So fire emblem 3H I say its amazing because it's amazing and my third playthrough I'm on chapter 7 and I'm waiting to cry because of the Jeralt Scene it teared me up so looking forward to cry again .

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I've beaten every route except the church route, but only then I'm still kinda just getting the useful skills I can for the characters. Favourite route by far is the Golden Deers; that endgame music. o/

Favourite House? - Kinda a tie between the Blue Lions and the Golden Deer!
Favourite character? - Mercedes/Anette/Claude/Petra/Dorothea
Favourite Class? - I'm still a fan of the flying classes like the Pegasus Knights and the Wyvern Riders. So useful for long distances.

Views on Divine Pulse? - It's actually handy in case you get screwed over by random rng, but otherwise I don't use it much.

WHO DID YOU MARRY? - Mercedes!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
brushing by to ignore the spoilers. everyone seems to be having fun w this game but i'm afraid if i bought it i'd just be doing it to know what the memes are about and to marry hot guys/gals and i'm forgetting OH YEAH there's a GAME to play and THINGS to do. lmfao so for someone that has never played fire emblem (i have owned awakening and conquest, but they just sat on my shelf for years and i needed more money than games so i sold them) is this a good entry point? i've never played a game like it so i'm like. idk fam. i'm waiting on us to get more copies of it at work so i could at least check it out without having to worry about it, but yeah. lol

Years
brushing by to ignore the spoilers. everyone seems to be having fun w this game but i'm afraid if i bought it i'd just be doing it to know what the memes are about and to marry hot guys/gals and i'm forgetting OH YEAH there's a GAME to play and THINGS to do. lmfao so for someone that has never played fire emblem (i have owned awakening and conquest, but they just sat on my shelf for years and i needed more money than games so i sold them) is this a good entry point? i've never played a game like it so i'm like. idk fam. i'm waiting on us to get more copies of it at work so i could at least check it out without having to worry about it, but yeah. lol

To be honest, the relationship aspect is nowhere as bad as the previous generation (you know, the one where the whole point of the game is to get as many people to bang as possible and then use the resultant offspring to murder everyone). If anything it's actually in need of a little work, you don't get a lot out of building said relationships (apart from a few plot things but eh).

It's a very good starting point, due to Divine Pulse and Casual Mode. Divine Pulse is a mechanic which you can use to turn back the game clock to a turn where a unit hasn't died, etc etc etc. Casual Mode means that rather than the usual Fire Emblem method of characters actually dying and becoming unusable if they reach 0HP, they just retreat from battle and are still usable after that. A good way to therefore get used to the classes, how the game works, units, etc.

Also, guys I found a very very good organiser for classes on the old interwebs along with some other guides etc. The planner you'll need to save a local copy of, as it's read-only. Links are:

Planner: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BElhhnLS6W2VewAVDPWwcmqDM00mzatXdrSFAGy-IvM/edit?usp=sharing

https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_classes_in_Fire_Emblem:_Three_Houses#Unknown
https://uk.ign.com/wikis/fire-emblem-three-houses/Gifts_Guide_-_List_of_Gifts_and_Recipient_Guide
https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/878...ms-guide-all-lost-property-by-person-and-item
https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/875...es-consequences-and-support-guide-walkthrough

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
update: i checked out the game from work and i think i'm falling in love w ferdinand von aegir please pay ur respects, i accept paypal and venmo

Years
ferdinand is very happy to be noticed by a lovely person such as yourself

I'm still only slightly past the timeskip, but having a lot of fun so far. omgggg I had it spoiled already on twitter but man lorenz goes from a no to a whoa looks-wise. like dang

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I'm glad I saved the Blue Lions' route for last as it's shaping up to be my favorite.

I'm not sure who my favorite character is. I know I ended up liking Dorothea a lot more than I thought I would. Leonie has a great time-skip design, but she's still, "Jeralt, Jeralt, Jeralt." I'd probably just say Hilda because in all her supports she complains about how useless she is in battle when she's actually one of the best units in the game.

Dark Mage/Dark Bishop are a pretty nifty class, but aside from Hubert, no one can really make use of it. Kinda feels like almost a waste. I'm not a fan of gender-locked classes as I couldn't even make Lysithea a dark mage despite her learning a ton of dark spells.

So far I've gotten S-Rank supports with Edelgard and Claude. Played as a male my original time through the game, and as a female my second time through. I liked Edelgard's ending, but Claude/fem Byleth's ending was kinda disappointing.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
>3 Houses gets an update
>doesn't add in the ability to pick up and pet the cats in the monastery

c'mon nintendo

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
So they finally added Lunatic (or Maddening now) mode. Too bad I'm in the middle of playthrough or I would have tried it out. I'll wait for whenever they add story content. Or maybe they make use of the sauna that mysteriously has no use and is blocked off.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
y'all i changed gears so hard i fell in love w linhardt von hevring and i married him and started blue lions route and recruited him immediately i have Feelings Guys

Years
Just finished ch20 of Golden Deer
I just want everyone to be frieeeends

(going blue lions after this, feel so bad for my poor son dimitri he needs someone to set him on the right path)

Years
y'all i changed gears so hard i fell in love w linhardt von hevring and i married him and started blue lions route and recruited him immediately i have Feelings Guys

JUST LIKE ME AND CASPAR!!! I started a GD playthrough and when raphael died I just recruited Caspar instead lmfao. Linhardt is such a good character though fr.

Just finished ch20 of Golden Deer
I just want everyone to be frieeeends

(going blue lions after this, feel so bad for my poor son dimitri he needs someone to set him on the right path)

It's so sad ))))): the campaigns for me so far though have been SO GOOD! Like they've done some pretty damn good story writing that's for sure.

Guys, over the next few days I am going to put together a little fun something for people to join in if they wish, which is a randomiser! Basically the premise is to randomise who your party will be and the classes as well, I'll put a post up with more info when my PC is back on Sunday!

Years
finished GD yesterday! good story, some of the endings my characters had (specifically leonie + raphael and linhardt) were quite amusing ahaa. it's cool how the entire opening sequence makes sense now that the story explained things to me.

onto BL, though I will probably slow down playing a bit since I don't want to rush through everything. dimitri must be saved from going down the wrong path

my plans are to pair with claude in GD (done), dimitri in BL, and then edelgard for BE, and then take a break until the DLC for mid next year comes out and make new files to re-remember the story and pair with the non-house leaders to see more endings. female byleth only because I like playing as my gender. but knowing how slow I tend to play games, I'll probably just barely be done with BL by april 2020 :droplet:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
JUST LIKE ME AND CASPAR!!! I started a GD playthrough and when raphael died I just recruited Caspar instead lmfao. Linhardt is such a good character though fr.

dude me and caspar did not start off well he kept dying for me so i'd just leave him out of battles and then he started getting rly good out of no where. i had to recruit him on my BL run bc it felt really wrong to recruit linhardt and not caspar, esp since i'm not gonna marry lin on this run. did you see their ending together? it's so........sweet............i think abt it every day man...........

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I feel like my playthrough went pretty poorly. Not only did I end up only recruiting two characters in total before the timeskip. I also somehow managed to lock myself into the 4th route without noticing anything.

Suppose, it gives me all the more reason to replay the game some other time? xD

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I wouldn't really call not recruiting anyone (or only a few) a sign of a bad playthrough, but idk, maybe that's just me

Back