• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What will you name yourself and why?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I probably won't even use the male protagonist at all because he looks too similar to Hilbert and Nate. I'll name myself Allison in uhhh I guess both of them. It's my go to name lately, so yeah. I might name myself Halcyon, Raeanne, or Austere in one though, just so they're not both Allison.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
My name will probably be Barrage LOL. Its been my character's name since Gen IV, so I guess its a tradition for me.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I'm not sure yet! Probably going to pick the girl because the boy just looks blah. I haven't really been planning things ahead with my names recently and just hoping something comes to me, though hopefully that'll happen this time around. :3 (maybe I'll just go with Nica? :P)

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
I'll use Orange. Why? It's the only color Game Freak hasn't used yet. It's my favorite color and what I've been using as my Pokemon name recentally.

Droidz

¬‿¬
Years
I've always just done my own name, since red/blue. Never thought to change it, i like using my own name. I also always use my best friends name for my rival.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
I'll once again pick the boy, name him "Alex" (my real name) and use the official name for the rival. That's what I've always done.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
Years
I'll use my real name for my character and the official rival name for the rival. Its become a tradition for me since Gen III

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I name myself after my real name, so either Mike or Michael :3

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
Years
IF I get a 3DS (or by some miracle it's playable on desmume; haven't bought a game since the GBA years u_u)...

After any of my favorite vocaloids (Iroha, Yuki, Luka, SeeU, Mayu, Rin, etc.) and the rival will be named after a male vocaloid. Or after the protagonist of whatever anime/kdrama/manga I happen to be watching/reading. Haven't used my real name since Sapphire.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2013
I always go with Alex, not one for outlandish names, like keeping it simple, keep my own name and my pokemon's name, no nicknames for me, they seem cheesy.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Shivi's the name, and this is my game.

...Sorry, that was just bad. ;;

For the past ten years or so, I've continuously chosen to title my character Shivi, my personal nickname. Probably not going to break away from that now.

Denki Sempai

The girl who creeps...y'all
Years
For a while now I've been calling my character "KIRA" for a while now. just a small Death Note reference.
Like, I am the killer of Pokemon! >:D Muahahahaha

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
Years
I think I might go different this time to ym usual trend of using my IRL name and name myself Fernox. Reason been I saw it on these forums a few days ago and thought "that's a cool name I'm gunnah use that" :D

Back