• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Iridium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Wow, that's horrible! ;_; Hopefully you can find someone who can take up the project, but I'm glad to see that you'll still come on PC every so often. I hope that someday you start up another project, maybe some time in the future after this incident.

Years
Wow, that sucks that Iridium is gone. Instead of quitting, though, why not start something new? Instead of taking the conventions of the traditional fangame, make something completely new that no one has thought of before (both gameplay-wise and story-wise).

Offtopic:
Spoiler:

Years
noooo...(repeat "o" 1000 times). I really loved this game and now it's coming to an end :(
I hope you come back to game making eventually.
I'm just curious, how did you get so many viruses? Just seems a bit....bizarre.

(Check your PM's, there will be one from me just as soon as I type it up).

Atomic Reactor

I'm sad to hear that this game is gone for the 2nd time..
Well, i hope you stick to your word and keep visiting :]

PS. Alistair had a good idea... theyr must be some other kinda game youve had an idea for? Not just pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back