• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun Club

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
This as you see is a Golden Sun club for people who are fans of the Golden Sun games and want to discuss Golden Sun things, everybody who at least knows about Golden Sun can freely join ^^;.

If you decide to join you can add this picture in your signature:

Image141.jpg

http://img73.photobucket.com/albums/v221/cinqtu/Image141.jpg

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Count me in! I've only played the first one, (I haven't even finished it for that matter), but I really like the game! It's defenitely one of the best RPGs I have ever played.

So, to start a conversation, is Golden Sun 2 better then the original?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I just finished Golden Sun 2 on Friday (Stupid Doom Dragon that took me 30 minutes to beat XP), I think that 2 is better then one because of the new summons and the longer game.

100marios

Years
LiquidThunder said:
I just finished Golden Sun 2 on Friday (Stupid Doom Dragon that took me 30 minutes to beat XP), I think that 2 is better then one because of the new summons and the longer game.
Yeah, I heard the second one had a really long quest.
....all the more reason I want to get it!
Are there any drastic changes in the gameplay? Did they introduce anything new?
All this talk is making me want to rush out and buy it even more hehe...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Where do I start XD

There is new combination summons where you can mix Djinn to make so much stronger summons like Catstrophe (the coolest looking summon in the game) takes 5 wind djinn and 3 fire djinn to summon, theres many more. Plus all new Psyenergy like Scoop, Pound, Grind and more. And weapons and things........ just get the game its really fun XP.

100marios

Years
ScArLetSkye said:
Thanx!^^
I only have the 2nd one, I don't know were to buy the first.--; *is dumb*
You're welcome!
They might have it if you go to EB games.....
At those "all video games" stores.

Woah.....I really do have to get this game hehe.....
In a picture, I saw a summon of a dragon. (it sorta reminded me of dragonite, but a lot more menacing hehe) That isn't the Catastrophe one is it?
What's that one about?
....sorry about all the questions, but now that I'm interested there's no stopping me hehe....

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
*Screams* XP.

Its Ok XP, the one you saw was proberly Eclipse, a pretty powerful Summon.

Where are you in Golden Sun/Lost Age right now everybody?

100marios

Years
LiquidThunder said:
You should get the Lost Age, and show it off to your friend XD.

Unless you have reveal ScArLetSkye, you have to go all the way to that rock place (I can't remember the name XP), but its near Yampi dessert, and at the very top you can get reveal, then use it on that rock.
Ah, that'll be fun hehe....

*covers his ears*
Ahh! Spoilers!
*runs into a rock*
...hmm, you're right, it is hard hehe...

A werewolf into a rock? Now I've heard everything hehe...

100marios

Years
LiquidThunder said:
If a Golden Sun 3 comes out, what do you all think it should have thats new?
Better graphics!
That's a no-brainer hehe...
That's if it is for the GC!

Hmm, well, I don't know how the Lost Age ends, (don't tell me!!) so I don't know what happens to the characters....
Is there a happy ending? Yes or no?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I don't want to spoil the story too much for you XD, but yes there is a happy ending to it at the end, and a huge twist. (He he.... teaser XP)

I would say slightly smoother graphics on big enemies and on the world map, and even more djinn and Summons.

Back