• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
We're getting there. We just need everyone to post to help finish! Get those posts in!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
We're going to sprint to the finish line! Everyone! Sprint with me!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Alright everyone, try to get your posts in soon for what your character has done in the last six days. I am making a deadline by this Friday, that I'll move on and start the war regardless of it you've posted or not. You can choose to catch up later, or simply skip the post.

Got it? So FRIDAY deadline, get them in. We're starting then either way!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, here it is, guys. The beginning of the grand finale! You guys get those posts up and begin the epic battle! I'll try to respond right after your posts so everyone gets a chance to get in the fight. But be warned, hit em with everything you got or you'll end up dead! xD

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
Sooo.... I was told I might be welcome back to this wonderful RP. I would very much like to do that if everybody would permit me that privilege. You guys have done so much great work in my absence especially with Genevieve. I can't thank you enough!

Claire*

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
*Slow Claps* That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

It was an honor to work with you guys, no matter the short period of time. I had fun writing with all of you, and I am ECSTATIC that I could be apart of a roleplay that finishes, and to make it even better it was one of my very first ones. I'm just glad the Swift went out with a bang. Thanks a lot!

-Heretostay123 - Jirmonji "The Swift" Slynt

Reactions: SV

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Thanks for your service in this RP. Stick around and read the end!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I decided to post here so that everyone would be able to view the message. At this point, Xilfer, Greiger and I are working on a joint post. However, this jp, doesn't really affect whatever is happening downstairs with the Gold Tribe. So if you're planning on posting something down there before we move on, now's a good time. Because I'll be posting for the Gold Tribe very soon with a large post.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Today it has been exactly two years since Odyssey has begun.

So here's a question: Should we praise each other for our hard work in maintaining an RP this long, or should we crucify the GM because this should have finished a long time ago? xD

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
POST IS UP! ALL REJOICE! Seriously the post is up and we're moving on... once SV gets here. :V

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Holy crap! That took forever to read!

Mind-Blown.jpg

A most excellent post!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
It was indeed a long read! But well worth it! Excellent work guys. Now then, let's finish things up!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ok, thanks for letting me know about that Garet. PM me if you have any questions or want to talk about something! Or just post here I guess. I mean, no one ever does that anymore but I guess that would be welcome.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, it's finally come to this. With that last post, the epilogue of Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning, now commences! With this final post of yours, you can put all your last thoughts and actions with your characters, making it as long or as short as you want it to be! RP-wise, it can also be as short or as long as you'd like it to be, whether being up to the week past the RP's end, or years later. If your character has died, but you still saw this RP through to the end, you too can add any final thoughts with your characters, in whatever form that could take, whether from an afterlife you imagine it to be, a simple take on what your character thought on all of this, or a mention of him in whatever form that would be.

Good luck with your final posts, everyone!

Back