• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
The current beta 3.3.00302, is Johto, Kanto and 2 Orange Islands which includes 18 gym badges :). You'll know when you reach a sea route and try and surf right and the water is "messed up". That's the current beta end until I map that route and continue onwards.

so there is no "story" progress from beta 3.1 o.O ?

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Will this have the sevii islands incorporated into it too once the orange islands are done?

This is already impressive enough with 3 regions, but I'd be _really_ impressed if you pulled off a fourth.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
So I must be done with the current beta I assume, I made it to West Vale, battled to the top of the lighthouse, nothing happened at the top, went to Sandway, and the caves, and gym are blocked by Nexus members.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
So I must be done with the current beta I assume, I made it to West Vale, battled to the top of the lighthouse, nothing happened at the top, went to Sandway, and the caves, and gym are blocked by Nexus members.

You can talk to a guy in the crystal museum in Sandway town to open up a part of the crystal caves.

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
Will this have the sevii islands incorporated into it too once the orange islands are done?

This is already impressive enough with 3 regions, but I'd be _really_ impressed if you pulled off a fourth.

uh, well since johto and the orange islands have used the sevii map space and the rom cannot be expanded any more, i highly doubt that laz will put something back in that hes already deleted/overwritten

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2017
Build Number: 3.3.00302
Bug/Glitch Description: In Violet City when I try to trade Bellsprout for Onix, the game freezes, but the trade music keeps playing.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2013
I beat Mister G and received the "G Rank", deactivated the machine up in the lighthouse and now when i try to deactivate those small grey nexus spheres all around the Sunburst island it keeps saying that i need to recharge the G Rank. How can i do that?

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Bug/Glitch Description: In Violet City when I try to trade Bellsprout for Onix, the game freezes, but the trade music keeps playing.

Yes, trading is broken in the game as of now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
I beat Mister G and received the "G Rank", deactivated the machine up in the lighthouse and now when i try to deactivate those small grey nexus spheres all around the Sunburst island it keeps saying that i need to recharge the G Rank. How can i do that?

You have to keep going back to Mister G's office in the Nexus laboratory and use his laptop there to charge up your G rank. You can deactivate 1 sphere before you will have to recharge again, so you will have to go all the way back to the lab after each time you deactivated a sphere. Tip: if you make sure you can fly to the safari city, you can go back to the lab much quicker.

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
pls help me i cannot use whirlpool athought i had it and touch to my galados
-Sr about my bad english

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
Bug/Glitch: Axel keeps coming back at lavender Town
Dunno if it was already posted though.

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Good remake with many extras but the bad thing is that there are tons of bugs