• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I don't mind thunderstorms that much, to be honest, although most start in May. We've had some pretty bad ones here, but I've never had one during the winter. I'd love to see that.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
The night is now quite cooling after this rain in my area. A big welcome from the humid hotness of just now's afternoon. n_n

Thunderstorms here just signify the rainy season. Loads of thunderstorms during the monsoon season, especially near the coast, so it's not a good idea to go for holidays to the beaches around that time.

Ahh~ Listening to some piano pieces by Richard Clayderman. Man, his pieces are soo good~~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
The night is now quite cooling after this rain in my area. A big welcome from the humid hotness of just now's afternoon. n_n

It's really nice after a really hot day to have some rain to cool things off. We don't get enough rain here, making it hard for farmers.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Ugh, i wish it rained here.It has been really hot for the last few days but nothing but clouds that gives you hope that might rain but crushing said hope later by dissapearing in the night sky u_u.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
We get pretty good thunderstorms here during summer. [: Some tornadoes, as well. Considering how often they occur some years, I've come to enjoy the preparation.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I know we had a tornado back when I was in like, 4th grade. It picked up this swing set a lady had, up like 15 feet, then placed it within inches of her house. It also tossed around some tree branches, but nothing too major. It was only an F1.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Thunderstorms? OMG where's my thunder buddy, we need to sing the thunder song!
(hopefully someone gets this fairly recent reference)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I love thunderstorms because I love the sound of thunder. Ive always liked it, unless it's right near the house or extremely loud I dont mind.

The thought of a Tornado scares me a lot here. I dread if there ever is one where I live.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, wow, that's pretty cool, TF (because I have no clue what your name says). The ones here usually don't do a lot of damage, depending on where they hit. I have yet to actually see one, sadly. T:

Sorry, Elendil, don't know what you're talking about.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Haha, wow, that's pretty cool, TF (because I have no clue what your name says). The ones here usually don't do a lot of damage, depending on where they hit. I have yet to actually see one, sadly. T:

Sorry, Elendil, don't know what you're talking about.

Google it and you'll find out what it is (It translates as Rizaadon). But yeah. It made news that night. It was one heck of a storm.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh haha. That would explain your theme.
I actually am working on a drawing of a Charmander right now.

Sounds like it. She's lucky that it didn't sail into her house.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Oh haha. That would explain your theme.
I actually am working on a drawing of a Charmander right now.

Sounds like it. She's lucky that it didn't sail into her house.

Heehee looks like I made it just in time haha

Yeah, she's pretty damn lucky. Even a kid's playset complete with a slide and swings can cause substantial damage to a house.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Jz
Pffft safety is overrated!

@TF
Yeah. T: There generally isn't much damage from the tornadoes here, somehow. The most recent one just rampaged through a trailer park, but that wasn't even near where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back