• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Non-Inc] Help recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Help Recruitment Thread

This thread is for Members who need help with their Hack, but have no interest in starting/joining and Hacking Inc.

If you are working on/want to start a hack and need help on certain aspects (such a Scripting, Mapping, etc.), post your help requests here by filling out these points of information.

This thread is for posting HELP REQUESTS ONLY!
If you are willing to help a member with their hack, send them a Private Message or eMail.

Needed Information:
!Hack Name:

!Hack of:

Additional Information about the Hack:

!Finished %:

!Current Team:

!Your Hacking skills:

!What is needed:

!Additional Contact possiblities:

Additional Information:

Please try to fill out all of the points marked with !.
Also, please post your request only once.

Pokemon Master XD

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 31, 2006
Hack company: Hacksys

!Hack Name: Pokemon Showdown: Master Quest

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: New stuff involved, such as a pokemon center in Littleroot.

!Finished %: 80

!Current Team: Me, Rukario SBO, Mag_Farmer

!Your Hacking skills: Growing everyday... About 4-10

!What is needed: Script editing, offset adding, map adding, (Expert hacker), trainer/sprite/in-battle/prof. Birch editing, title screen editing, person-on-map adding, 2 extra map editors, and trainer pokemon editing.

!Additional Contact possiblities: E-mail [email protected], PM me, or IM me at joshat12yrs on YIM.

Additional Information: We need new maps...

Last edited:

Kaeru_ike

Teruki - Miku - Bou - Kanon
Years
Help

!Hack Name: Pok?mon Diamond Advance

!Hack of: Pok?mon Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: A new version of the Pok?mon Pirate game Pok?mon Diamond

!Finished %:00

!Current Team: Nerosoft

!Your Hacking skills: Not a HEX editor but i have the tools i need

!What is needed: only someone who can fix the title screen for me!

!Additional Contact possiblities: MSN or E-mail: [email protected](both MSN and e-mail

Additional Information: Im starting on this hack when i have gotten help from somebody. I will edit: Text, Sprite, Maps, Tiles and all that stuff

Screenshot that i want somebody to put in the old title:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
!Hack Name:(cannot tell owner won't let me)

!Hack of:fire red

!Finished %:9.4

!Current Team:none so far

!Your Hacking skills:mapping, spriting

!What is needed:2 scripters, 1mapper(we have 2), 1 spriter, as many people as possible to edit tiles and the title screen stufflike that

!Additional Contact possiblities: yahoo thats what we use

Additional Information:i'll give you 2 cookies :P

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
Years
Hack Name: Pokemon: Frozen Light

Hack of: Saphire

Additional Information about the Hack: N/A

Finished %: 0.01%

Current Team: Mag_Farmer (spriter)

Your Hacking skills: Simple Spriting (I'm not very good)

What is needed:
a very advanced hexeditor user

Additional Contact possiblities:
[email protected]

Additional Information:
I wanted to create a ROM-hack called Pokemon Frozen Light. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to use a hex-editor and have Zero patience for using about 50 different tools. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me...

I can help Dee Hunter and Stellix with spriting.

Last edited:

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
Years
!Hack Name: Pokemon Rising Legend

!Hack of: Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: Hack is of a boy rising in the ranks to become a legend and uses his first pokemon a legendary pokemon to become a legend.

!Finished %:1 the legendary pokemon installed

!Current Team: We will call it Germie Corp the site is called that and i cant change it.....

!Your Hacking skills: Kinda a good mapper but terrible scripter and spriter

!What is needed: Scripter,Spriter,Mapper...i can help with alittle of mapping

!Additional Contact possiblities:[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]

Additional Information:the site is up for use and i added the legendary pokemon for starters please email or pm me i need your help......

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
Advance Hackers Inc.

Introduction:Hi all, Im making a hack, i really need help, i havnt got a team so this thread is about making one. i have quite alot of hacking experience... joined pc quite a while ago, but not that long and ive been hacking for about a year. ive made 4 hacks, two of ruby, pokemon stone and pokemon Shadow edition, a hack of fire red, pokemon XD. and a hack of emerald, Pokemon Chronicles of Ash. thats wat im making currently. ive completed 2 of my 4 hacks and gave 1 of them(pokemon stone) to my friend to complete. I also have helped with afew hacks... but ive never ever hacked r/b/y/g/s/c... they dont really appeal to me. so onto my form of making a team :S

Hack Name:
Pokemon: Chronicles OF Ash

Hack of:Pokemon: Emerald (U)

basically the hack is about u being ash, (or misty if u choose a girl) and you play the whole role of ash. it does have kanto, johto and hoenn. i have figured out how to put them in... so its based on the series... and so far its quite cool.

Finished %: 0.9%

Current Team: One Of my real life friends... dont rly kno his pc name tho... ill find out soon.

Your Hacking skills:mapping, Spriting, Hex, text. basically everything(basically lol)

What is needed: Everything, mappers spriters hex, text stuff like editing title screen and stuff. emerald title screen is harder to edit than ruby 0_o

Additional Contact possiblities: if u have msn messenger it wud be gr8... if not.. then speaking thru pc wud be better my msn messenger is:[email protected]

Additional Information: knowing how to do scratch sprites is a plus :D ty

Shaneypoo17

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2007
Pok?mon Phoenix

!Hack Name: Pok?mon Phoenix

!Hack of: Pok?mon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack:New starter pok?mon,All Pok?mon are catchable,
The Mart will cost less

!Finished 0%:

!Current Team:JJX

!Your Hacking skills:We both are newbies

!What is needed:An expert hacker who wants to help us with the script editing,graphics editing
Pok?mon editing,well actually everything to make a hack

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected](Jinx) or [email protected](Jax)

Additional Information:We're gonna need new maps

PS:We're complete newbies,know almost nothing about the hacking world,don't know how to
edit a script...U guys maybe pro's,,but we're far from pro's.
We'll take all the help that is given.

Greetzz
JJX

manson_30

the nooyest noob of all!
Years
help plz

Hack Name:pokemon Berserker

Hack of:leaf green

Additional Information about the Hack:harder EXP gain(hopefully) new starters ( again i hope )

Finished %:unknown bout 10-15%

Current Team:me DEC shaneypoo17 and mr smithy

Your Hacking skills:bacic mapping and overworld spriting and changing atack of pokemon but growin EVERY day

What is needed:spriters,
somone who can change in battle GFX,
scriper or two
hopefully a title screen editer
and ppl how wish to be traner in teh game

Additional Contact possiblities:MSN messinger
[email protected]

Additional Information:sorry for all the help but iam a noob :'(

thansk plz PM for relpy (i will cheack this as many times as posible)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2006
!Hack Name: Pok?mon (Untitled, I am trying to think an excellent name)

!Hack of: Pok?mon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: New Region, some new pok?s, maybe new starters, the routes are now areas, new guardians pok?s, and 2 types gym leaders.

!Finished %: 0.10% (I think...)

!Current Team: None

!Your Hacking skills: Spriting (OMG! I am very good at this XD) and Mapping.

!What is needed: Pok?mon Add/Substitute, Music Add/Substitute, Map Locations fixer (I did a new map, but the locations are the same u.u), Script/Event Manage, Title Screen change.

!Additional Contact possiblities: by MSN Messenger ([email protected])

Additional Information: I need a good title for my Pok?mon hack...x.x

Zeno_the_dark_one

Snorlax obsesed
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2008
hack name:Pokemon : heroes and legends
Hack of Sapphire

info:you are a 10 year old new pokemon trainer and you start in Reiko town onlyyou wake up to the news that your parent's close friend Prof. Vince had been robbed of the 3 starter pokemon he would give out so when you stop by to see him he gives you one of two newly discovered pokemon to go rescue his first few pokemon that were stolen .As for Neo Lightning they were mostly just random people but shady character told them they could be powerful.they studied rocket footage day and night to find what rocket did right and wha they did wrong. they are now an elite force dedicated to theivery, secrecy and world domination.

new stuff

new trainer
new region
1-4 new pokemon
new team: neo lightining

hack skill: mapping, basic spriting(only changing a base sprites)

needs:scripter, scratch spriter

sry for changing but old computer crashed

Last edited:

pokehayden

no 1

hack name Pokemon Tangerine
hack of pokemon ruby
% completed 2%
My own team HAYDENHACK!
my skills are basic hex editing, sprite editing, and some small other stuff.
I REALLY NEED Better hex, offsets, pallate editing, event editor/script.
Email is [email protected]

no 2

Pokemon election
ruby hack
5%
same team
you know the skills
same as before but mostly hex.

Please help

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
alot of help needed

!Hack Name: Pokemon - back to the stone age

!Finished %: 1%

!Current Team: Dont now if im that good to be in a team but if i am ill be in one ~peace~

!Your Hacking skills:i only now how to do the map and stater pokemon

Some one to make pokemon Sprites that wood be from the stone age and put them in the game for me and to make and chang the tittle sceen to a cool new look that says Pokemon - back to the stone age and
to make a new trainers that wood be from the stone age but one trainer is not from the stone age and has abra cuz he is sent thare in a time machine
and ya instad of a moveing truck i need it to start out with him fighting with with team Team Magma and a he gets pushed in to a machine but so does Team Magma bose and thay both get sent to defrent parts of the stone age

but evey senc i 1st played pokenon witch was blue and the gold iv been loaded with i deas to make a pokemon game i never new that you cold hack it and do that so it looks like my old drems might come true after all im hoping any waz cuz like a said i packed with i-deas for pokemon hacks to make but i just need some help cuz im a noob and the 1st one i want to make is Pokemon - back to the stone age

!Hack Name: Pokemon - back to the stone age

!What is needed:

1. we need Some one to make pokemon Sprites that wood be from the stone age and put them in the game
2.to make a new trainers that wood be from the stone age but one trainer is not from the stone age and has abra
3. instad of a moveing truck i need it to start out with him fighting with with team Team Magma and a he gets pushed in to a machine but so does Team Magma bose and thay both get sent to defrent parts of the stone age
4.and some one to do a little bit of the map and i do a little bit two just need some one to get me started
5.o and some one to add me and those/ and U that help to the credit sceen

!Additional Contact possiblities
plz just pm me/

Last edited:

Hiroki

¬¬
Years
!Hack Name: Pokemon: Tough Battle Version

!Hack of:
Crystal

Battle your way across Johto against Tough Pokemon Masters. Beat Magikarp Master Lance and other people.

!Finished %:
50% (Minor help needed)

!Current Team:
Just me

!Your Hacking skills:
Trainer Pokemon Editor, Spriter

!What is needed:
Pokemon Trainer Name Editor, Title Screen Editor, Map Changer, Pokemon Starter Changer, Ending Credit changer, Wild Pokemon Changer, Text Changer

PM, MSN, Y!, GTalk

Additional Information:
Dunno

EDIT:
HELP WANTED ASAP.

Last edited:

KageSora

Rukario Fan
Years
!Hack Name: Pokemon [EVOLUTION]

!Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: It will be in a new region, and will star Eevee (with several new evolutions). New Pokemon, lots of the oldies, and yeah.

!Finished %: 00.00

!Current Team: Me

!Your Hacking skills: Sprite customizing (but not inserting), map appearance modification

!What is needed: Sprite inserter, scripter, event modifier, title screen modifier, ending credit modifier, wild pokemon changer, Pokedex information changer, somebody that can make Oak give you an Eevee only and your rival an Eevee then modifiy it's evolution according to yours, text changer, pokemon cry editor, mapper, basically everything but actually making the sprites, and the stats for the Pokemon (I can't insert them)...

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM, e-mail me at [email protected] and put Pokemon [EVOLUTION] in the subject

Additional Information---errr... none?

Any help would be appreaciated, 'tis my first hack.

POKEMIKEY1292

Beginning Hacker
Years
!Hack Name: PKMN Aftermath

!Hack of: PKMN sapphire

Additional Information about the Hack: includes johto PKMN

!Finished %: 1%

!Current Team: none

!Your Hacking skills: some spriting and text

!What is needed:a better spriter and a mapper

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM me

Additional Information: one of my first hacks a really need some help plz

some pics at bottom

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
!Hack Name: Yellow Sun, Gold Bee, Silver Mercury

!Hack of: Fire Red/Leaf Green

Additional Information about the Hack: Remake of Yellow,Gold and Silver into Fire Red Style.

!Finished %: ???

!Current Team: Only me

!Your Hacking skills: Spriting Mainly

!What is needed: Spriters, and Someone to modify the game itself.

!Additional Contact possiblities: MSN: [email protected], AIM: Gohanks SSJ2

Additional Information: I really wanna do this, so i need help lol.

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
!Hack Name: Not sure yet

!Hack of:
Pokémon Ruby

I started a new hack, still sort of planning

!Finished %:
0.0000000000000001%

!Current Team:
Only me

!Your Hacking skills:
I would rate myself 5/10

!What is needed:
Scripter and Spriter

MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo!: Chris_h_12
AIM: ChristianZHood
G-Talk: [email protected]

Additional Information:
If you want to help me add me to any of the ways to contact me.

Years
*Pokemon Space*

Hack of : Emerald

Its about Hundred of years of Team Aqua and Magma,the elite four start to work on a project call DNA,but the the project divides into three.So thats where you come in you save the space station from the DNA project

0.5% finished

TEAM:myself

Hacking Skills: mostly mapping

Needed:all over help

MoonRaver

Game Creator
Years
Pokemon: Masters Edition (Staff Signup)

Hack Name:PKM : Masters Edition
Hack of:Pokemon Emerald
Additional Information about the Hack: Much harder, better graphics, catch all pokemon, 5 differnt regions plus many islands and side quests, six leagues.
Finished %: 0
Current Team: no one but me so far
Your Hacking skills:Hex, graphics, map hacking, text hacking.
What is needed:
Map Desnger:
Storyline Creator:
Sprite Hacker:
Any one of use:
--------------------------------
Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected]

Additional Information:For people who want to submit their stories may mail them to me. If we choose your story you become part of the team.

Pokemon: Master Edition

Im here to tell the board about a new game I had in mind. One that is supierior to other hacks of Pokemon. This game is supposed to be much much harder that other editions. This game will also be updated to a current pokemon. Promo pokemon from the movies will be in this game is what I meant to say. Imagine a game that has not only two differnt regions but five.
Pokemon will be able to level up to 500 and stats max up to not only 999 but
9,999. Plenty of new moves will be created along with many new trainers will be created. More to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back