• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GFA's Pixel Place

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
EDIT:

Hello one and all, and welcome to my lovely Pixel Place! This is a result of our friendly-wonderful-mod-friend Logiedan who has fused all of my sprite threads, both past and present, together. Thanks for checking out my art thread(s)!

In this OP, I shall present my best works. Thank you once again.

KANTO ANIME PROJECT

b_w_kanto_anime_project_by_baconboy914-d4ajrbx.gif

MEWTWO STRIKES BACK OVERWORLDS

eeefca5b5dce68ff8d6f2e6f071ce980-d5ztrq4.gif

B/W ASH SHEET (KANTO)

b_w_ash_overworld_by_baconboy914-d3a001d.gif

D/P/Pt ASH SHEET *FULL* KANTO

picture.php

BULBASAUR - IVYSAUR - VENUSAUR

_001____003_by_baconboy914-d4wapzz.gif

PIKACHU

pikachu_sprite_revamp_by_baconboy914-d4w7hvy.gif

SNIVY
snivy_by_baconboy914-d4waq7l.gif

Last edited:
Years
I think those OW are done very well! Do you plan on making any sides for backs for them?
The only problem is that Ash's hat is more of Lucas' Beret type instead of an actual cap. And Kid Cyrus looks like a shrunken Cyrus. Maybe make him not so fierce looking and in different clothes?

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
@ Lornami: Yeah, I had a different hat for Ash, but it was to big, so that will probably be fixed soon. As for side/back views, Professor Holly has some, which I could upload soon. Finally, Cyrus, though child he be, is still evil, but I guess I could soften him up. Oh, and thanks for responding/the compliment!

@ Rhevarhe Duh: O Really? His hat's an edit of Diamond *Yes, Lucas'* 's baret. Thanks for the compliment!

Last edited:
Years
@ Lornami: Yeah, I had a different hat for Ash, but it was to big, so that will probably be fixed soon. As for side/back views, Professor Holly has some, which I could upload soon. Finally, Cyrus, though child he be, is still evil, but I guess I could soften him up. Oh, and thanks for responding/the compliment!

@ Rhevarhe Duh: No his hat's an edit of Diamond's baret. Thanks for the compliment!

Hehe, well I guess he could still be evil, but I just thought it was a little odd that he has a Galatic Suit on when I think he founded it.
(Thus it would not exist yet, etc. But if he was a kid that went around in that puffy stuff I could see why he was evil. I would so totally make fun of him, not joke.)

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
lol. Lets just say he had it designed, but it wouldn't fit.

Update
Introducing the one and only: Brock!

brockoriginalnm4.png

Brock (Original)

brockadvancedxk0.png

Brock (Advanced)

brockdpwh2.png

Brock (DP)

I plan to change his hair outline color to a draker shade of brown *instead of black*.

Years
:D I like them! Looks like Brock to me, even if his hair isn't in that uniform spikes. Good!

Is there any reason the DP hair is just a tad lighter? The first two actually look perfectly fine with a black outline, seeing as his hair is so dark, but that last one because of the lighter shade might need it.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
IF you look at him through out the anime, you'll notice his hair keeps on getting lighter.

Update:
The Cerulean Waterflower: Misty!

mistyoriginalqu7.png

Misty (Original)

mistyadvancedyy0.png

Misty (Advanced)

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
hmmm lets see, fot ash you should add some hair on the sides, you know cause he has his crazy hair. you brock looks very good, the mistys kinda bother me, try making the ponytail a little smaller. um and for your kid versions of riley and cyrus, theyre really no different try coming up with clothes you think they might be wearing as a kid. =) keep up the good work

-Kage

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Hmm, OK, I'll take your advice on Ash & Misty, but the design for Kid Cyrus and Ridley are Ross 61's... I guess I could deviate a bit...

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
oh, well maybe ill have to take it up with him lol, cause they really dont have any special design, and its not like people look the same their whole life.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
lol. Ok you do that, I tried to fix Ash...

Ta-da? ... His hair's a little more spiky, but I can't figure out how to do it without ruining his hat.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
The thing I'm not a fan of on Brock's sprite, is the lack of shading in his hair. With that bold of a color, it needs some sort of shading, or else it just looks like a big open space... I love your misty though :)

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, I should probably shade his hair since it takes up so much space... I'm glad you like Misty though!

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
lol. Ok you do that, I tried to fix Ash...

Ta-da? ... His hair's a little more spiky, but I can't figure out how to do it without ruining his hat.

...hmmm a little better, here let me show you...(im goin to to edit it now)

edit: more like this
ltf.png
sorta

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Hmm... Interesting, is this any better?

And a hair shaded Brock

brock20rp6.png

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Thanks a lot bud! I think I may flip one of Ash's spikes... never mind, re-introducing Misty

misty20mb8.png

Last edited:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Update:

Ash with redone hair,

ashoriginaltv2.png

ashadvancedik1.png

ashdpye2.png

And Brock, also with redone hair,

brockoriginalzo8.png

brockadvancedpt6.png

brockdpfc8.png

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Hehe, well I guess he could still be evil, but I just thought it was a little odd that he has a Galatic Suit on when I think he founded it.
(Thus it would not exist yet, etc. But if he was a kid that went around in that puffy stuff I could see why he was evil. I would so totally make fun of him, not joke.)
Actually for aura stone he was supposed to looked in his early 20's

Back