• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: Did you create your account for ROM Hacking?

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hi I'm tajaros....

I have a question did you create an account in PC for rom hacking purposes? :)

Or if not what did you create them for?

For me I made my account for ROM HACKING how about you?
What did you create them for? :) :)

Years
I joined PC solely for the fact that it had a Pixel Art section and was a Pokémon forum, but I was quickly hooked on Hacking and have stayed since ^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Yes, I did. I remember that I created my account a few years ago to download Pokemon Toxic Purple. :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
The only reason I first joined PC was so I can download ShinyGold. And I did download ShinyGold, then I never logged on for several months, and then I logged on again...and slowly got into ROM hacking, and somehow got to where I am today.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Yeah, I really only cared about hacking for my first year here... sadly I've moved on and only hang around other sections of the forum now.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Well, not entirely for ROM hacking. I wanted to download ShinyGold so yeah. But that lead me to start ROM hacking too.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I created it for ROM hacking, because i could not understand alot back then, so I was in need of asking people about some tutorials ( not the I learned a whole lot).
But yeah, I created it for ROM hacking and to post my hack. Which failed. ^.^''

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Found this place while searching for tools and I figured it'd be a good community (No pun intended) to hang out in for my purposes. I keep finding myself playing games most of the time now though, the only posting I've done in hacking is for my team. (I know that's cool and all, but one thread only there?)

Doa

Analyzer
Years
I made this account primarily to partake in emulation discussions, but I've found other neat areas in the forums. In fact, I still haven't figured out even the simplest hacking ideas, but I'm working on it.

GoombaGeek

what does this box do
Years
I joined for pro ROMhacking advice and tool downloading. I also posted some shoddily done sprites but mostly I've been lurking in the Tutorials section.

Doa

Analyzer
Years
I joined for pro ROMhacking advice and tool downloading. I also posted some shoddily done sprites but mostly I've been lurking in the Tutorials section.
If your userpic is your work, I would hardly call that shoddy...are you sure you're not just being modest?

Tru Eagle

Flying Type Master
Years
No not exactly. Haha I am here for some of the hacks so it's about a 50/50 thing. I came here to get the games to create vids of them for my youtube. Gotta show off you guys' hard work to the world!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Surprisingly, I created my account to download hacks, then I got involved into this, I guess.

Back