• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay.
I'm underage, but even at that, I don't really care about drinking. I have yet to see much appeal. :?

Oops I'm being a killjoy.
Uh, proceed with your discussion of partying. I'll shut up. x:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh, this brings back memories! I've played this game (the cups were filled with water and tea instead of beer) during a camp last year. I wasn't really good at it; couldn't get the ping pong ball into any of the cups. /fail ;_; It's quite fun!

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I drink.

;_;

Who doesn't love ingesting a depressant and pretend it stimulates you.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was thinking of drinking tonight but already pretty sleepy so I might not. No point in drinking if I plan to sleep like 10 min later.

Sir Codin

I still can't do it unless I'm off all my medication for at least three days and I can't do that without getting intrusive thoughts and panic attacks.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I had a couple beers while I was watching the Miami vs. L.A. basketball game. Pretty chill

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hmm.. I don't really drink. I only do so in small amounts during formal events such as weddings and stuff. Oh, and wine-tasting! I kinda like them hehe. :P

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I haven't drank since I went to a friend's birthday party in November. Fun times.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I only drink on special occasions or parties but lately i've been wanting to have a wild night and just get drunk for some reason.Too much stress i guess.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Haven't had any since the shot of sake my grandmother gave me. I might have some at special occasions but otherwise I don't really have any intentions on drinking otherwise.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I only drink on special occasions or parties but lately i've been wanting to have a wild night and just get drunk for some reason.Too much stress i guess.

Same with me, but it seems like none of my friends are ever available due to work/sports. I could definitely use a good time.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Drinking every 2 months cause of birthdays, I have to curb it way down. It doesn't sound bad, but blacking out 6 times a year thanks to excessive drinking is terrible. Not to mention the in-between months also have weekly consumption. My livers gonna crap out by the age of 50 combined with my diet, I just know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back