• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Year of Gaming - Week #8: Helicopter - Seriously, who gave you your license?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

helicopter.jpg

Helicopter
- Week #8 -

Think you have what it takes to be PokeCommunity's best gamer? Prove yourself in PC's Year of Gaming Challenges! Each week a new game will be picked to see who has what it takes to get the highest score in a game ranging from old school to current modern classics. The people with the top 3 scores will be given emblems due to their abilities. At the end of the Year of Gaming, the top 3 overall performers will get unique emblems as well. If you have a recommendation on what we should play next, send me a VM/PM and we'll see what we can do!

Helicopter_Game.png
"Helicopter Game has stood the test of time as the best free online Flash game in history. Its simplicity and highly addictive quality can't be matched. You earn a score based on the distance travelled, and that's what keeps you playing and saying "just one more game..." It's the perfect time waster."
Rules

✈.You can access the game via the link provided here.
http://www.helicoptergame.net/

✈. After your game is officially over, take a screenshot of your score and comment below with said screenshot. This is how you enter into this challenge. Because of how quickly the current score resets, I will take the best scores for this challenge.

✈. You have an unlimited amount of tries to get the greatest score. However, only the top 3 scoring members will obtain an emblem.

✈. You have one week to participate in this challenge, meaning the last date to send an entry will be August 9th, 11:59 PM ET.
Emblem

qvkwgM8.png
Standings
1. O'aka XXIII - 4,255 distance
2. Bruce Banner - 3,844 distance
3. Oryx - 3,809 distance
4. Penta Penguin - 3,725 distance
5. Brendino - 3,610 distance
6. Juno - 3,247 distance
7. Pixelrushe - 1,937 distance
8. Stargazer - 1,558 distance
9. Guildmaster Wigglytuff - 1,150 distance
10. Magic - 760 distance
10. Satoshi Ookami - 760 distance
12. Roaming Murkrow - 731 distance

Year of Gaming Universal Standings
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Year of Gaming Hall of Fame
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Okay I got one that's slightly better and I'll probably leave this one until someone beats it. I'm waiting for the helicopter whiz to show up, there seems to be one whiz in every game...

ZCKy8Ie.png

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I got the same score like 5 times in a row and then decided to stop totally sucking.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I remember spending hours playing this a few years ago when a different forum I used to visit had a challenge of this game. Was surprised I managed to do so well after just a few attempts- hopefully I'll improve as the week goes on.

Spoiler:

Years
Got 1186 after a couple tries. Sure I could do better if I really wanted to, though.

edit: Got 1262 20 minutes later.

edit AGAIN: Less than 10 minutes after, this was my high.

LuTB1U.png

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Everything's been updated! O'aka XXIII, Brendino, and Bruce Banner lead the pack in the top 3, but it's anyone's game! 5 days left; best of luck to everyone!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Finally, a game which I might have a chance of reaching the top 3. I used to play the hell out of this back at school. Will post score once I get it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Tried for hours today, this was the best I could get. Well I got like 2186 or something once but then I accidentally closed the window before I could SS.

rhcCN0Q.png

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I BECAME THE HELICOPTER. MY HEART BEAT LIKE ITS BLADES.

sOd5wLr.png

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I am become true helichop. You am feel steel blade fan propell soul into cockpit. Bow before king chop chop the helichop.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back