• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
Looking for: Sitrus berry
Offering: Simple pokemon from Johto like aipom, heracross, scyther, stantler, miltank, smeargle, and steelix.
Also maybe an item, I have:Fire stone, amulet coin, TM01, or TM23.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2011
Trade

can anyone trade me a squirtle please? i just want it. i haven't seen it yet, so i can't trade in any toher way. i would be thankfull. i'll give my friend code if anyone wants.

Years
need turtwig and chimchar

im looking for a turtwig and chimchar will take evolved forms but prefer lv 1. i have 2 lv 1 piplups to trade got surf waterfall ice beam and hydro pump.

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
I'm looking for various event pokemon I do not have. Specifically, I would like Red&Green Anniv, and other Foreign Events. I'm also still looking for a Timid Shaymin with Hp Fire / Ice.

Post in my thread with offers.

Last edited:

bulbarawr

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2010
Looking for ANY male extremespeed dratini

have kyogre and groudon from hoenn (lvs 72/71 respectivly)

PM me please

xane

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
LF: 2 Masterballs
Offer : 2 PP Max
----------------
LF: [EVENT] Celebi, Mew
Offer: Pichu [spr2010], Darkrai [Alamos]

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2010
Hey everyone I need to restart my game(reason being a glitch that has effected me from getting a badge after beating a leader). And I am looking to trade my party over to some one for 25 minutes or so for me to beat the first gym and recieve all my pokemon back.

Could anyone help me out? I can add you on facebook and I can talk to you on there via chat while we do this.

give me a pm here

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Looking for yellow forest pikachus!

jolly/adamant with fly

timid/modest with surf

IVs don't matter much unless it's like 0/0/0/0/0/0.

I can offer pretty much everything.

Also looking for EVed OU!

------------------
STOP AND READ THIS vvvvvv

My pokedex is complete, if you need a pokemon or a few... Offer your decent items. I can make you anything you desire.

Berries I need too: #59 & #63

I'll be back by sunday night so message me.

Last edited:

rotimikid

elite trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 28, 2012
looking for mudkip, torchick, treeko, chikorita, bagon, beldum, and totodile

can offer any fire starter, a totodile, and some other pokemon too. can also offer gibles, larvitars, pichus (including pikachu colored pichu), magmar, n milotic

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
Looking for a pikachu colored pichu, any event jirachi, and a UT Latios and Latias, timid nature. I have a shiny UT Latios with a brave nature, docile shaymin UT @ 30, and UT shiny absol @ careful I'm willing to trade for them, among others. [email protected] <- im or pm if interested

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 25, 2010
I'm looking for someone to help me transfer about 10 pokemon from diamond to HG. Willing to offer Leftovers, an Everstone, or possibly a few other things AND a pokemon with synchronize of any nature of your choice. PM me with what you'd be interested in.

pkman

master of masters
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 14, 2013
Looking for a yellow forest pikachu offering 2 shinies 4 one shiny raikou and shiny charmender

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2011
Hey, I'm looking for a Metal Coat for someone to trade me so I can evolve my Onix into a Steelix. I will offer anything I have, I'm just looking for a quick trade and for someone to help me out. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back