• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
English version

Is the english translated version of the complete game out?

sorry if it is im a noob

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
Im new to this site and im stuck in light platinum 1.1 complete version
the problem is that in esmerald city just before i enter the city ash and red come and tell me something in portugese and go then i went to the gym and beat it and when i try going to the route above the city 2 team steam grunts will stop me and they wont let me go i talked to red and he's battling a team steam grunt with his gyarados when i talk to him he will say something about not delaying the battle and executing the ingenous plan and now i have no clue what to do can anyone help pls
Thanks in Advance

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
He made these tiles himself. And the game's already complete.
thats pity.they would look very good with this hack.
edit . can i ask something .many times i have seen the phrase <<beat the zheri league >> and beat the other(name) league that mean there are 2 league like elit four or you mean just the gyms

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
How to I reach Thomas, the ghost gym leader? I don't know which portal is it.
Use save states ;)

I have problem with big stones and on route 508...
Focus Punch.

hey:)
how can I open pokemon light platinium with advance map, because I get no rock smash, I will make the stones with advance map away, Thanks in advance
Don't do it ;) If you really cannot obtain Rock Smash, cheat it.

My VBA screen turns white if i try to play it!
Download it from Wes's website.

ok. So I beat the two commanders of Team Steam in their hideout thing.. What Do I do next? I'm confused.
Pick up Alpha thingy and bring it to Prof. Jasmine.

I'm using the Gameboid app on my G2 and haven't had a problem playing ROMs until now. I've tried patching 3 different US 1.0 versions of Ruby and I'm still getting the white screen issue. It says 'Press Start', I do and it kicks me back to my ROMs list.
:(
Download everything from Wes's website ;)

Im new to this site and im stuck in light platinum 1.1 complete version
the problem is that in esmerald city just before i enter the city ash and red come and tell me something in portugese and go then i went to the gym and beat it and when i try going to the route above the city 2 team steam grunts will stop me and they wont let me go i talked to red and he's battling a team steam grunt with his gyarados when i talk to him he will say something about not delaying the battle and executing the ingenous plan and now i have no clue what to do can anyone help pls
Thanks in Advance
Use Steam uniform and go to building guarded by 2 steam dudes.

does anybody know the easist way to get the the 4th gy lleader?
Save states ;)

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2016
Hi err , I can play this hack already but when I patched the english beta 1 , it still shows the original language ? o.o Please help thanks (: Really would like to play in english .

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2016
Hi , anyone to help ? When I patch the english beta 1 to my rom , it stills shows the original language of the game which is not in english ? o.o

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2017
i'm stuck here: wgrajfoto.pl/pokaz/img0311/beztytulu8c17.jpg

can you help me Wesley??
I'm not Wesley, but i can help you. There you need Fire Blow.

Hi , anyone to help ? When I patch the english beta 1 to my rom , it stills shows the original language of the game which is not in english ? o.o
This hack is in Portuguese. There is no English version

Last edited:
Years
Alright, while waiting for B/W to come out in America tomorrow I decided to play Pokemon Light Platinum 1.1 Complete Version this time and played up to where Beta 2 ended. While playing I did notice some errors/glitches that maybe WesleyFG should fix. Like in Flora Sky there are trainers who battled you that act like you've beaten them, they are the Camper on Route 402, the Team Steam Grunt close to the door that leads to the room in Botanic Laboratory where Marina and Terra steal the orbs,and the last Sailor in Seanport Lighthouse by the stairway that leads to Lucas. By the way for those who are having trouble going through Dardusk Gym here is the answer: bottom right, bottom left, bottom left, and top right. I hope this helps. :) Anyways I'll check back later!

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2016
There's no english version ? But when I went to the website to download the hack , there's a complete version and an English beta 1 version ? o.o

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
There's no english version ? But when I went to the website to download the hack , there's a complete version and an English beta 1 version ? o.o
The English beta 1 version is old and it reaches to the 2nd or 3rd gym if I'm correct
The complete version is 1 just to make it comfortable but there's no complete version in english yet

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN:

Yeah i tried the ips version and GBA one and both dont work unless you copy the GBA rar one and play it but its in Portuguese and i cant understand i get the english and still in different language WTF

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
Does Murkrow evolve into Honchkrow on its own?
Or do you need a Dusk Stone?
If so, where can I find a Dusk Stone?
Kudos to you, this Hack is AMAZING!

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Oh,Hi WesleyFG!Im brazilian like you...but you can made the complete version whit the Johto starters?because in my version thats starts whit the Kanto Starters!So can you made it?Cyndaquil is my favourite Pokemon...Just that!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Oh,Hi WesleyFG!Im brazilian like you...but you can made the complete version whit the Johto starters?because in my version thats starts whit the Kanto Starters!So can you made it?Cyndaquil is my favourite Pokemon...Just that!
Dude all you need to do is just use A-starter and load rom and change it yourself real simple

Back