• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black and White-Vs. Ghetsis (Orchestrated)

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
Hey guys, I don't usually post my remixes here, but since I am an avid music remixer and orchestrator, I thought I'd showcase my latest work.

This is to let everyone know that if you want a request from me for your game. I can do that for you.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
Hmm, you made this entirely yourself? If so, it's quite an accomplishment. It sounds extremely real, I love it!

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Hey! Nice remix!
I like the instruments. Did you make this on FL Studio?

BTW, take a peek at my videos. I'm new on remixing, but I remixed the Hoenn Gym Leaders' battle music.
I also am composing the soundtrack of my game by myself.

My username on Youtube is TarozJallim, if you want to it out.

Seriously, the instruments on your music are epic.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
Hey! Nice remix!
I like the instruments. Did you make this on FL Studio?

BTW, take a peek at my videos. I'm new on remixing, but I remixed the Hoenn Gym Leaders' battle music.
I also am composing the soundtrack of my game by myself.

My username on Youtube is TarozJallim, if you want to it out.

Seriously, the instruments on your music are epic.
Wow, your stuff is awesome, and you do custom stuff? I jelly. It all sounds great, plus I like the DS instruments. Your battle music sounds very true to Pokémon's style. I wish I had a guy like you on my team, too!

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
Lol, i'm doing like 3 projects on Planetdev, I feel swamped. :P

@fraot: Yes, I do use FL Studio. I started with FL Studio 5, and now I have 9.

My current projects include, Alliance (A Planetdev Elite game created by CNG), Pokemon Shimmering Emerald (CNG using HGSS/BW instruments remaking RSE music), and of course Pokemon Pyrite.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Wow, your stuff is awesome, and you do custom stuff?

Yes, my custom musics are being made. My pilow and my bed help me compose music a lot; also my cellphone, where I record myself singing and therefore, "printing" the music out from my mind. And then, translating my voice into actual notes.

Your battle music sounds very true to Pokémon's style. I wish I had a guy like you on my team, too!

What do you mean? The Gym Leader's battle? The Elite Four's? The normal trainers'?

I have three videos with my musics, sadly, my own musics are not finished. After I finish the Elite Four music, I'll got for Gym Leaders', and then, the Trainers'; and finally, the Wild Pokémon's. Actually, the wild pokémon battle theme is currently being composed, but there's only the intro(classic transition from a high note to a low one), the next part of the intro and the part where the loop begins.

@thepsynergist:
You rock at remixing, we could join forces in order to make the ultimate musics.
Or you could finish my musics and/or I could finish yours.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I just wanted to say I enjoyed this remix quite a lot. Not more than some I've heard, but enough for you to earn me as a follower on youtube! :D

Last edited:
Back