• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
I appologize for the absence, by laptop decided to have a breakdown. Fortunately I managed to get an old one from my basement up and running again, although it was a bit testy when it came to installing newer software. Ugh, I hate old computers.

Anyway, I should post soon, I havn't actually looked at the main thread yet, I just wanted to let you guys know what happened ASAP. Just to let you know. :P

Lesson learned: Dont let you computer screen explode into fuzzy white lines.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Ah, no worries! Hope everything is sorted out now :) And yeah, that sounds like a generally good tip for any computer-owners XD Glad to have you back again!

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Alright, made my first post. It's a little short, but I've only just started and haven't had many ideas for the beginning.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Hey, I'm back! Didn't mean to stay away this long, sorry guys. I'll go post now if I can get caught up before my mom gets pissed XD Hoping I'll have time to post in my other RPs too... I gotta quit this disappearing act... >_<

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yay, Fort is back! Great to have you here again, man :) I hope everything's worked out for you. And hey, it's alright with you disappearing, even if it makes the RP halt a little, but it'd be nice to let us know first ;P

And if you already did let us know, then please hit me so I can stop being silly.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hmm? What is this? Is this activity I see? Glad to see it's going! Will probably post soon.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Just so it's clear, I'll explain what's going through Ness's head at the moment, even though it'll probably be reiterated next IC post.
He has no medical experience whatsoever, but immediately notices Flight's disorientation.
He reasons that Baton Pass should logically carry the sharpened mental state presented by Calm Mind as well as its stat boosts. Then, he'll ask her some basic stuff (name, where she came from) and if she knows what to do re: her health.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Yay, Fort is back! Great to have you here again, man :) I hope everything's worked out for you. And hey, it's alright with you disappearing, even if it makes the RP halt a little, but it'd be nice to let us know first ;P

And if you already did let us know, then please hit me so I can stop being silly.
Alright... *hits you with a frying pan* ... o3o
Anyways, I posted, finally. Yes, I know it's mostly made up of other people's dialogue. I'm in a very uncreative mood right now XD

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright I'll be posting later as Benny. Army pokemon, please wait until I do. All I need is some confirmation from Equinox on how I'm moving the story.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Whoops! Um, sorry Grieger, I didn't check the OOC thread before posting. Should I take the post I just made down?

EDIT: Alright, I took down the post. I have it saved to a word document just in case though. I should probably check the OOC thread before posting next time....awkward....

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Oh, lol. That's okay. Yeah, I have a post ready to go, but I've also changed it to fit with the post you just made, lol. Thanks for that anyway I'll put it up right now.

Edit: Alright post is up, so you all can post now.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm gonna go ahead and let Silver post before I jump in as both Axel and Splash again. No need for me to multi-post when it can be avoided :P

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Oh, right, completely forgot.

Ness is a Magic Bounce Espeon. It's a good thing I remembered before he got into any fights, otherwise it'd look like a terrible deus ex machina.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Magic Bounce? Sounds like he's eaten something bad. Or a rainbow. I'm guessing it's some kind of ability, but I have no clue what that means XD

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Slightly overpowered ability.
Moves that negatively affect status are reflected (toxic, wiil-o-wisp, thunderwave, sleep powder, taunt, encore, entry hazards) back at the user.
So, something using Toxic against something with Magic Bounce would be badly poisoned, and the owner of Magic Bounce would remain unharmed.

It only works for pure status moves, though, so flamethrower can still burn and other similar things.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Ooh! That sounds pretty damn awesome. Not sure if Equi is allowing abilities, but that sounds fine if you ask me!

Back