• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rise of the Titans. (M for blood and Violence) OOC

Who will win?

• The Gods/Goddesses and Demigods

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Titans

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Both -Sam and Baloth are right. The Pokemon link has to correspond with the parent, and if you choose a dual type Pokemon one of the two types has to be of that type. And the spots that are open are Zeus (Electric), Ares (Fighting), Hermes (Flying), Hera (Normal), Demeter (Grass), Artemis (Ground), and Hestia (Fire).

PokemonMaster_Draco, if that's what you want then ok.

TornZero, I'm gonna accept you, just want to ask you to change the gender of your Pokemon Link, it'd be the same gender as your character

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
So when can N.Gin (I had no idea what I did there until i played Crash Team Racing hahaha)
kick ass and take names in the IC thread?

doge

???
Years
Once we hit eight characters I think, and then Genevieve is going to submit the IC thread.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
okay please tell me I can grab hades, as I already have a character for that... what can I say I'm a crazed fan of greek mythos, and well Jericho Neric is my coup de grace of my RPing.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
DAMN YOU BALOTH TO THE PITS OF TARTURUS.

that aside. I guess I'm not joining. what can I say hades is my thing. maybe athena... Still could do Seph... sigh... Jericho is still my best...

Years
And the spots that are open are Zeus (Electric), Ares (Fighting), Hermes (Flying), Hera (Normal), Demeter (Grass), Artemis (Ground), and Hestia (Fire).

There's still plenty good to work with, jasonwolf. Zeus is one of the big three. Ares could be cool. And HESTIA--lots of cool fire pokemon.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Baloth you miss the point. I've RP'd a son of Hades in a 4 part Rp for over two years. I'm a Hades kid.

EDIT: also you lacka dark god. Erebus greek god of darkness should get that spot. he is a primordial god but a god.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I've been all the decent gods.

Orion Reicher- Erebus, Jericho Neric Hades, Seph jacker- Athena, Mark dellin -demeter, Jason Waiklo- Zues, Viktor- Ares, and more. I was the Gm of that 3 year RP, and I've gotten my rounds of the gods. only I haven't done is posidean since thats Percy Jackson and I never want to take that away. well and aphrodite since thats jsut gay. can't change my mind guys who are sons of aphrodite are gay.

doge

???
Years
Jasonwolf, I doubt Gen is attempting to use all the pokemon types.

@Machomuu, now that you mention it, they would also be my aunt/uncle as well.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
well can I make that offer still? a son of erebus to cover the dark types. it'd be the next best one since Erebus is another underworlder. He has a realm of shadows there.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I've been all the decent gods.

Orion Reicher- Erebus, Jericho Neric Hades, Seph jacker- Athena, Mark dellin -demeter, Jason Waiklo- Zues, Viktor- Ares, and more. I was the Gm of that 3 year RP, and I've gotten my rounds of the gods. only I haven't done is posidean since thats Percy Jackson and I never want to take that away. well and aphrodite since thats jsut gay. can't change my mind guys who are sons of aphrodite are gay.
It's very possible to make a heterosexual son of Aphrodite. That is, unless you're using "gay" as an insult, but that's a pretty immature insult with hints of homophobia and I like to think that we're above that.

Years
Here, here. --Your point was not lost on me, jasonwolf, nor do I appreciate the implication of such. Hades' demigod son has been claimed, so you should try to adapt to a different god. Genevieve may consider your suggestion for Erebus, but you have to consider trying a different god and playstyle in the event that she denies it.

And I too find your near-homophobic contents quite distasteful.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
dude I read PJ before it was cool. at the end of the series the minor gods get some more importance to the world, but if you must insist I'll go with cocky as ever Jason Waiklo, son of Zues, and don't worry if I may break some cannons here I'd love to have him be 21 (its an interesting side to PJ lore. i mean think about it none of them can drink wine despite having to praise that god.)

EDIT: as to the gay term I'm not using it as an insult, but either way I personally do not find it to be a good thing. if you are gay fine leave it to yourself. Its also the fact that I would never create or use a gay character as again I don't see it as a good thing, and I find it distasteful.

seriously though the aphrodite campers in the books did seem a bit gay thats where I'm drawing this from.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
dude I read PJ before it was cool. at the end of the series the minor gods get some more importance to the world, but if you must insist I'll go with cocky as ever Jason Waiklo, son of Zues, and don't worry if I may break some cannons here I'd love to have him be 21 (its an interesting side to PJ lore. i mean think about it none of them can drink wine despite having to praise that god.)

EDIT: as to the gay term I'm not using it as an insult, but either way I personally do not find it to be a good thing. if you are gay fine leave it to yourself. Its also the fact that I would never create or use a gay character as again I don't see it as a good thing, and I find it distasteful.
This is based off of Percy Jackson, but the characters aren't ripped straight from it, at least not the characters that the RPers make. you make the characters, you don't play as an existing one.

Also, I'm not gay, though this is the first time I've actually seem someone be so openly homoapethetic on a forum. It's really making GBAtemp seem more and more attractive.

Years
So many alarm bells are going off in my head. Bite your tongue, Baloth, bite it. Jason, you should really bite yours.

Last edited:
Back