• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I won't be posting again until tomorrow, hope I won't have to catch up to much. I'd post tonight but I've been really tired lately, haven't been sleeping or eating well. I just have no energy and believe my bodies iron level to be low (knew it was going to happen been 11 months since I last ate red meat or poultry so I probably haven't been eating enough iron rich foods) because I've been experiencing several of the symptoms of it for a few weeks now.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
It's okay Genevieve c: my iron level was low once due to blood loss ^^ I know what you're experiencing and I hope you get better soon.

Wolfy: like I said: Solo's attack is not part of the main story, only the Solo rescue squad will attend this event which is after school. I'm going to give you guys a lesson about our history c:<

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
History class was always the worse in school (quickly followed by math)... That's why I stick to literature! Why learn about our own world when we can creates thousands ourselves? Science is good too. I could only imagine a biology class were we dissected some of the twisted youkai animals.

Years
Really? I quite enjoyed history, it was both interesting and easy. I always found the most boring subject to be maths or anything business related. My favourite class was Politics and Law (yeah... I'm a sucker for the social studies subjects).

I'd love for us to have to do biology focusing on the yokai animals :D
Yoaki biology would pretty awesome too! Well not so much mages as they are biologically the same as humans.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I could only imagine a biology class were we dissected some of the twisted youkai animals.

I'd love for us to have to do biology focusing on the yokai animals :D
Youkai biology would pretty awesome too! Well not so much mages as they are biologically the same as humans.

Then so it shall be ;D it will be very interesting to explain how their heart is in their leg and that they have brains as big as a fly xD this is gonna be awesome

Colony

Years
It's funny, growing up I was very much involved with history and math, but as I grew older both of them became my least favorite subjects. The inverse could be said for English and Literature. I hated them when I was little and now that's my field of study. Ironic, no? Politics and Government were very fun classes, and there'll always be a place in my heart for science. Don't even get me started on Psychology, oh the epicness.

On other notes, good to know that the Biology idea will be used. The visceral smells, the quesyness, and Takumi's reaction. Can't wait {XD}

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It's okay Genevieve c: my iron level was low once due to blood loss ^^ I know what you're experiencing and I hope you get better soon.

Wolfy: like I said: Solo's attack is not part of the main story, only the Solo rescue squad will attend this event which is after school. I'm going to give you guys a lesson about our history c:<
I thought they were still planning, though. Shame that Eva's gone now, though. :c

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
And every time Frio passes out, I'll magically manage to make a post about Yuu helping the idiot.

1. I hope the temporal interpretation works, since Satomi would probably have noticed Frio passing out. >_>
  2. Hover over it for the translation. I don't like using romaji, if you didn't notice. Personal choice. <_<

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'll post as Ryuu in a little while c:

EDIT: I posteddd~ First long Ryuu post since a while ;D

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Satomi should just chill. She's all stressed out bro, it's like she's a ball of tense muscles that won't loosen up. She should try excersing, then she'll be a ball of strong tense muscles

Colony

Years
Like, bro, do you even lift? We'll get into some serious cardio, then we'll go with some weighted crunches. Time to sweat off that stress... Sorry, some crazy person grabbed my phone for a few moments.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Like, bro, do you even lift? We'll get into some serious cardio, then we'll go with some weighted crunches. Time to sweat off that stress... Sorry, some crazy person grabbed my phone for a few moments.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
We don't mind craziness here Colony :P this one of the most random threads in the roleplay lounge xD you have no idea what kind of conversations we are holding sometimes.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Too bad we still haven't topped Lucy eating people whole on a regular basis in Pokémon Fallout, but we're gonna get there!

I just noticed how rude Gavin is. Someone seriously needs to make a joke about his missing arm now, and to his face! >:3

Last edited:
Back