• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Saviour Sora-chan (parody)

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
Rating: This fic might contain some mild violence, some insults, some remotely foul language and romance themes. It also contains saving the world with a highly witty and funny method. The end might be slightly tragic to some people.
You have been warned.
Author's notes: This is as parody as a parody can get. Even though it is sometimes written in a way that suggests I might be serious, I can assure you I am not. I enjoy writing this. I hope you enjoy reading this.
Also, a fun hobby for someone: try to count words such as "perfect" or "happy" and all their derivatives. I want to know what the count is when this ends. Phew.

The character of Sora, including her name, was originally made by Xanthine. I thank her for that, but I also have to note that I have modified Sora a bit to suit this fic better. Don't worry though, Xanthine, she will still save the world from evil Team Helicopter. Or something along those lines.

Also, this is not going to be immensily long, but I will write over 7 chapters for sure.
Now, on to the real deal. I hope you enjoy it.

World Saviour Sora-chan
Too bad I can't make that blink...

Table of contents:
*Not so empty anymore!*
What happened before the story could really start
First Chapter
Second Chapter

What happened before the story could really start

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl called Sora Tranquility Crystal Mary Susan Hikari Tsukino or simply Sora. She was beautiful from the outside as well as inside: her face looked almost too perfect when it was surrounded by her astonishing, purple black hair, but she still wasn't vain. She was helpful, kind, righteous and courageous, but most of all she was pure-hearted. Maybe that was why she had been granted psychic powers in her birth. You would think that she had been proud about that, but she wasn't, because she was just that modest.

Her life, however, was far from perfect. After her parents had died violently in a strange accident when she was still very young, she moved in with her childless aunt, because all her children-loving relatives already had so many kids they just couldn't take in another one. Her aunt, of course, loathed children and thus made Sora do all the chores since she was three years old. In a way that was a good thing, because Sora grew up incredibly independent yet obedient. The most horrible thing her aunt ever did to her was to decline from signing Sora's trainers license application form when she was ten. So, Sora had to wait until she was 16 (which is the age of maturity in this world, by the way) before she got her first Pokémon.

In a way, this was also a good thing, because that way she got the most special starter there was: a shiny Eevee. All the other starters had been taken already, so she had no other chance that to settle with the incredibly powerful shiny Pokémon. She named the Eevee Moonlight, and in only three hours it evolved into an Umbreon because it was so happy to be with Sora. Not at all suprised by the sudden evolution, Sora left her hometown and started her Pokémon journey.

So, Sora and Moonlight were peacefully walking in the beautiful and peaceful forest surrounding their hometown and listening to all sorts of beautiful birds sing peacefully, when something odd happened. A girl about Sora's age jumped out of the bushes. As if that hadn't been enough, she also had a pair of rabbit ears on her head. She stood up from her crouching position and sweeped dust off her short dress. She was a bit taller than Sora, had blue eyes compared to Sora's black ones, and the tips of her blonde hair all curled upwards. She was almost as beautiful as Sora was, expecially when she smiled. However, Sora thought it was rather odd that this girl had brown bunny ears sticking out from her head.

"Hello," said the bunny girl. "Who are you?"

"I'm Sora Tranquility Crystal Mary Susan Hikari Tsukino, but you can call me Sora," said Sora and smiled her most welcoming, happy smile. She was so beautiful it made birds cry.

"Your name is even longer than mine," said the bunny girl and smiled happily. "My name, you see, is Mary Angelica Melissa Elisabeth Franklin. Before my genes got mixed with Buneary genes, I would have wanted you to call me Mary. But after that evil professor tricked me and turned me into a bunny girl, I have a new name: Usa-chan! You know, when usagi is rabbit in Japanese and all!"

The fact that Usa-chan told her life story only a couple of seconds after their first encounter didn't dazzle Sora at all. She would have done the same. So, she simply reacted in the logical way:

"Let's be friends," Sora said. "Let's travel together, Usa-chan!"

"All right! Kawaii!" answered Usa-chan and gave a dazzling, happy smile. Both girls laughed with their well-formed breasts bouncing graciously and the sound of their heavenly laugher silencing even the most arrogant birds in envy.

But Usa-chan was not the only one that had been going through the forest in bushes. Soon after the bunny girl had appeared, another girl with animal parts came from the shadows of the trees. This one had fox ears and long, white tail. Sora looked at her curiously but was terribly disappointed: this girl was clearly older than she was, but she was really short. She was very plain-looking: she had short, grayish brown, plain hair; eyes the colour of nothing; and a bit pale skin, but not pale enough to be stylishly goth like Sora's skin was. Moreover, she was wearing a brown sweater that was too big for her and a skirt that wasn't short enough to show the three quarters of her thighs like Sora's and Usa-chan's skirts did. The only things special about her were her fox ears and her fox tail. Sora thought that the fox girl must have had a stunning, magical smile or something like that, but she wasn't sure, because the girl wasn't smiling. She looked more like she was going to throw up.

"Are you all right?" Sora asked the girl. She was very kind-hearted and it agonized her to see the girl in so apparent pain.

"Oh, don't mind her. She always looks like that," Usa-chan said and smiled happily. "She hasn't smiled once after her boss, the evil professor, mixed her genes with ones from Ninetales. Her name used to be Sue, but now that she's a magical fox girl that can do all sorts of stuff with fire, she's called Kitsuneko."

"Nice to meet you, Kitsuneko-san," said Sora and tried to smile as kindly as she ever could.

The fox girl snorted. "Don't call me with that stupid name! My name is Susanne. Susanne! Will you please call me by my real name?"

Sora was about to say she was sorry, but Usa-chan interrupted her. "Don't care about that. She's just lying. Of course her name is Kitsuneko: it has kitsune, which is fox in Japanese, it has neko, which is cat in Japanese, and it has ko, which means girl in Japanese! She has the perfect name, seeing how her genes are mixed with Ninetales's genes, so of course we will call her Kitsuneko!"

Sora was about to say she understood Usa-chan's point, but this time it was Susanne who interrupted her. "Give me a break, will ya?" she wailed. "My genes weren't mixed with anything, you hear? How many times do I have to explain it, huh? And why are you telling my life story to a random goth girl? Not on offense, random goth girl, and I'm sorry if Mary here has bothered you in any way..."

"Oh, no, Kitsuneko-san," said Sora happily. "We just decided to travel together. You see, I'm very lonely, because my child-hating aunt never let me play with other kids when I was small. I'm very happy to have such a beautiful and nice friend as Usa-chan. You can also be my friend. My name is Sora Tranquility Crystal Mary Susan Hikari Tsukino, but you can call me Sora. Let's all travel together!"

"All right! Kawaii!" yelled Usa-chan and danced a happy little victory dance. After she had danced it, she started laughing again. Sora joined her and they both laughed for a good while. The voice of their laughter was so immensily beautiful that an old woman collecting mushrooms nearby bursted into tears and died happy as her heart exploded from all the happiness she felt.

After they had laughed for ten minutes, Susanne interrupted them with a question pointed to Sora. "Doesn't it bother you that we have animal parts for some strange reason?"

"Not at all," said Sora happily and smiled. "After all, I have psychic powers, too."

Sora, Usa-chan and Moonlight watched as Susanne fell on her knees, grabbed her head and muttered: "This can't be happening..."

"I also have an exceptionally strong shiny Umbreon, who loved me so much it evolved in just a couple of hours," Sora reminded and gave a happy smile.

"That's really great! That happened with my Roselia, too!" said Usa-chan, looking at Sora and smiling.

They both started their happy laughter again, killing numerous of other old people and small animals in the process without knowing it themselves. Susanne lifted her head and looked at the perfect, sunny sky. The laugher was discontinued in a horrible way when her agonizing cry filled every corner of the forest, scaring all birds and other creatures away.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

marysue.png

The picture, of course, is drawn by me. So, don't use it without my permission. Understood? Great!

Last edited:

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
O_O

YIKES.

Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen such a great summary of all that's wrong with flawless female protagonists. That was a really good exposition right there, loved the parts with the woodland creatures dying from exposure to copious perfection!

I only spotted two mistakes, and they were both around the 2nd paragraph:
So, Sora had to wait until she was 16 (which is the age of maturity in this world, by the way) before she got her first Pokémon.
(Line break here.)
In a way, this was also a good thing, because that way she got the most special starter there was: a shiny Eevee.
Just a typo and a missed paragraph space, it looks like. Aside from that, it was very well written. I couldn't decide whether the narration was hilarious, disturbing, or both (which is good!)

My advice for future installments would be to make sure that the events in the plot are just as ludicrous as the characters, that's a pretty common mistake in character-based stories. I think it's going to be a great parody, so keep it up!

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
o_o

-_-

0_o

Guy blinking, hehe.

Should I laugh, or just sit here and stare. I lost all thoughts when I read that, only thinking "This is so true." I have got to try my hand at this parody thing.I want to find the stories like this, just so I can laugh my head off. And maybe actually help the authors of said stories get better. Maybe. I got lost in the mindless ranting of the story, but that was on purpose, right? The events happened so sudden, but it seemed like you were trying to hard to make fun of the fics people write like this and also think they are good writers. Maybe to make it seem more realistic, try to think like these people, including comments about the story.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
Lol, You are making my day quite a lot today between nearly naked Asian men and parodies. I thought it was hilarious, and did a great job of portraying the protagonist. I laughed several times, and nearly spewed Mountain Dew all over my computer. There were a few mistakes, however, that I should probably show you.

because Sora grew up incredibly intepependent yet obedient.
I think that word should be independent, not intepependent.

decline from signing Sora's trainers license appliance form when she was ten.
I think appliance should be application instead.

So, Sora had to wait until she was 16 (which is the age of maturity in this world, by the way) before she got her first Pokémon.
I know the typo was already pointed out, but I wanted to quote this so I could LOL at it again. I'm pretty sure I know where you got the idea for this part, having used the same source for my parody.

In a way, this was also a good thing, because that way she got the most special starter there was: a shiny Eevee.
Talk about the most cliche starter you could possibly imagine. Once again, LOL.

She was a bit taller than Sora, had blue eyes compared to Sora's black ones, and the tips of her blonde hair all curled upwards.
Missed a comma there.

I have a new name: Usa-chan!
Oh my, using Japanese names now. Trying to hit every cliche on the head, eh?

But Usa-chan was not the only one that had been going through the forest in bushes.
Typo there.

the fox girl must have had a stunning, magical style or something like that,
You lead me to believe that style should be smile.

The voice of their laughter was so immensily beautiful that an old woman collecting mushrooms nearby bursted into tears and died happy as her heart exploded from all the happiness she felt.
Yes! The first of many deaths (I hope). Lol. Hilarious either way.

Anyway, there isn't much more for me here to say except ME LIEKZ FIC!!!!11!!!!! RITE MOAR PL0X!!!!!1!!!!1!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
*cracks knuckles*

like omg, this is the best fic ever!!!1111 i loved it and it was so good!!! sora is so pretty and she needs to fall in love with my original character, tenshi cullen!!! here's his information so you can put him in the story because he is in love with sora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

name; tenshi cullen
age; sixten
pokemon; latios, espeon (she can fall in love with umbreon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), charizard

so ur story was pretty and kewl and great! i give it a 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 rit more plz!!!!

evee: hey, i agree with my trainer! rit mor of this soon!

hey! tha's not nice to say!!!!!!!!!!1 i said plz!!!!!!!!111

evee: shut up you!!!!!1111 *hits*

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. ur mean!!!!!!!!!!!!1

and poopie on asstinuts if he infracts me for this post because he's mean. :( see what i did there? i called him asstinuts!!!!!!!!

:D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Wow. Oh noes, I think my computer just died from being next to such a perfect fic! xD

It is random. I can make a review and just repost everything everyone else has said, or just be random. I'll choose the latter.

RITE MOAR LOLS!

EDIT: I got ninja'd by Astinus. xD Astinus, infract yourself. Now.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
I have failed as an author.
Your comments are seven times more hilarious than my fic is xD I laughed out loud! Thank you, guys! Really!

Post Office Buddy: yeah, I giggled to myself when I wrote that "by the way" in. I just couldn't leave such a great chance unused. I'll correct the mistakes you pointed out ("intepependent" cracked me up. How could I have written a word like that? :laugh: ) and go on writing the first chapter. You can think of that by-the-way as a tribute to your parody, also. And all the upocmonign by-the-ways too.

icomeanon6: I've read your parody, and I kinda love it, so i really appreciate any praise from you xD Thank you very much indeed! I will try to live up to your expectations!

Hippy: Yeah... That reminds me: my point here isn't necessarily insult badfic writers, but more like be as a mirror to them. Sometimes I have realized my own stupidity only when I've seen it from a bit further, if you know what I mean. Also, writing this is serious entertainment for me and I hope it is for. you.
Oh, but Japanese-using non-Japanese-speaking fangirls I do want to mock as much as I can. If any of them are reading this, I have this to say to you: don't use Japanese when you can't. Just don't. Please.

Astinus: lolz asstinuts ur so crazy hes gonna ban u for saying that or something believe me hes really mean!!!!! he wraned this one girl because she used colours i mean whats wrong with coours hes nuts i tell u so really good with that asstinuts there!!!111
I promise ill use ur character he seems so handsome and all but sora cant fall in lov with him im sorry youl find out later. THNX FOR PRAIES I GAVE U GOOD REP OOPSIE I HAVE CAPS ON SORRY FOR THAT lets be best friends ok?!!1

Dark Lakitu: You just wait for the next chapters! It's gonna get even moar perfect!!!111

Bay

Years
I say, this is quite an interesting parody you like there. What I love most about this parody is pretty much you brought up all the usual mistakes new writers make (including me when I was an inexperienced writer, lol). You have a very beautiful and nice character who has a tragic life and it doesn't seem to affect her. Not only that, you seem to have the world be affected by her laugher, beauty, etc. Yeah, to sum it up, really great use of the "world revolving around a character" part of Mary Sue.

Another thing I love about this parody is usually parodies mock the writing style, but more in lieu of the usual grammar and spelling mistakes. Yours, however, brought up the writing style the writers use in a different light. Pretty much I'm talking about how you use words like "beautiful, perfect, etc." As you can tell, one of my pet peeves is writers using adjectives the wrong way. ^^;

Well, this maybe not a random "OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS! DO MORE!" type of review, but just so you know that I enjoyed this a lot and can't wait to see more chapters of this. ^^

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
In this chapter, we meet the whole cast of this fic. Because that pretty much is the purpose of this chapter, this might not be as funny. This centers a lot less on Sora and Usa-chan, but don't fear, they'll return to the spotlight (too) soon enough. Also, this chapter shows us how sues bring people together even if they didn't get along well at first - but in a whole different way you'd think.

First Chapter
In which all the other important characters make their first appearance​

Sora, Moonlight, Usa-chan and Susanne walked on a road that passed trough a rather dark forest. The forest was getting darker and thicker by the minute. There seemed to be mysterious ruins on both sides of the road in the shadows of the forest, but no-one saw then clearly enough to be sure they were there. This was indeed a magical and intimidating forest. Sora and Usa-chan weren't very afraid, because they knew they just had to get trough the forest to reach Vanilla Town. There just wasn't another road that lead to that town. Susanne, however, was starting to get slightly uncomfortable in the dim light and mouldy air of the forest.

She was also the only one to get an heart attack when someone appeared in front of them on the road. The person had a big hat and a black cloak on him, and he seemed to be wearing gloves. His face couldn't be seen clearly without additional light, as it was covered by his hat.

When he spoke, his voice was incredibly friendly. "Hello, my fair maidens. Are you on your way to Vanilla Town?"

"Why yes, we are," Sora answered. She was pleasantly suprised by the sudden appearance of the young man.

"Who the heck are you?" asked Susanne. She was freaked out by the sudden appearance of the young man. She was pretty sure they were all going to die now.

"My name is Sir Aaron," said the man and smiled, but of course no-one saw his smile in the dim. "I am going to Vanilla Town myself, but when I realized how scary this forest was... I have been here waiting for some passers-by who want some more experienced people to accompany them on their trip trough this forest. There are some powerful Pokémon out there, I can tell you. So, do you girls need an escort?"

"We would love to travel with you," Usa-chan said and smiled, again a futile smile that no-one saw.

The situation was about to end happily in everyone travelling together with the stranger, but then they could hear someone approaching. The person was running, they could hear his heavy breathing and the silent thumps of his feet. When they could see the person, who, most apparently, was also a young man, he leaned to a tree and panted.

"Sir Aaron," he huffed, sounding desperate to the extenct of having tears in his eyes. "We need you! The Tree of Beginning is... It's... Oh, it's too horrible! Hurry!"

Sir Aaron grabbed the brim of his hat. His paleness could be seen even though the forest was unbelievably dark. He took a deep, quivering breath and said: "I must get going, then. Please, messenger, escort these girls to Vanilla Town in my place. When duty calls, I must answer."

He dashed off, leaving the girls and the panting messenger alone in the forest.

"Come on, then, my ladies," said the messenger boy in a suspiciously self-satisfied voice. "My name is Marcus. Very nice to meet you."

They started to walk ahead in the forest. Usa-chan and Sora were keeping up a friendly chatter with Marcus, but Susanne was silent and eyed at the silhouette of Marcus. Had she been alone, they boy would certainly have been a serial killer searching for new, interesting victims. However, because Sora and Usa-chan were with her, she knew she'd never have the joy of seeing the two murdered. They were perfect and would remain so, right until they dropped dead at the age of ninety without a single wrinkle or gray hair. Susanne, on the other hand, would probably die in a matter of months. If not by pure irritation, then by a self-inflicted dead. When Usa-chan and Sora laughed graciously at a joke Marcus had told, Susanne almost burst out in tears of frustration. She hated those two girls, but because they were so good, she hated herself for hating them. Life was often very hard for her. If only she'd get rid of her fox-parts...

"Kitsuneko, you should come here," Usa-chan shouted unnecesarily loudly. "Marcus here has some pretty awsome stories!"

At that moment, two different things happened. Firstly, Marcus turned to look at Susanne. Secondly, they came out from the thick part of the forest, so it was now bright enough to see clearly. As a result of these two events, Susanne recognized Marcus. Judging by his expression, he recognised Susanne, too.

"Marcus!" Susanne pouted.

"Susie!" Marcus exclamed.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be..." Susanne began, but was interrupted.

"So nice to see you, Susie!" Marcus yelled and then turned to Usa-chan and Sora. "You girls wouldn't mind if we go a bit further and reminisce a bit?"

"Of course, not at all", said Sora and smiled like a selfless nun. You could just see the light beaming from her face.

As Marcus dragged Susanne a but further away from the two girls, they could hear Usa-chan say something about how great it is to find long-lost friends. Susanne gulped. That naive bunny girl had got it wrong again. Marcus was no friend of hers. Far from it.

They stopped behind a bush, where Marcus grabbed Susanne's shirt just below her neckline and lifted her up from the ground. She gasped. Marcus looked at her in the eyes menacingly for a while and then set her back down without loosening his grip.

"You're not going to tell those girls about me, Susie", he murmured.

"Why's that? I-I-I mean of course n-not", Susanne gasped as Marcus tightened his grip.

"Because I want to get my perfect girlfriend at last", he whispered, "and that's not something I'm going to succeed at if you tell them what an ass I am, now, is it?"

"Considering it's those two, I bet they'd forgive you", Susanne noted. "I mean... Okay, you were awfully rude and all, but all you did was leave a girl, after all."

"I don't think those two would forgive me for killing a fly", Marcus claimed with a baffled look.

"No, they definitely would. Even if you'd kill me, they'd forgive you", Susanne assured, "They're just that pure."

"You've got to be kidding me", Marcus growled and tightened his grip again a bit.

"Watch them for a while and you'll see", Susanne answered and pointed at the direction of the two girls. Of course, they could not be seen, as there was a bush blocking the view. To get rid of this inconvenience, the two walked around the bush to see Sora and Usa-chan. When they saw what was happening, they were utterly astonished.

A third girl had appeared, this one with two bodyguards. She was wearing a light blue, pleaded miniskirt; almost knee-long, light brown boots; light brown, skin-tight, long-sleeved t-shirt with a huge neckline and the word "Power" written over her large breasts; three blue bracelets in her right hand; a ring in the middle finger her left hand; golden earrings; and three light blue hairpins. She had dark brown hair and her eyes were like bottomless emerald orbs. Her skin was also very tanned, suggesting she was from further south. The bodyguards standing behind her both had a dark blue uniform with a tiny picture of a black helicopter embroidered in the arm of the jacket. The one on the left was a man with short, green hair and the one on the right was a woman with curly, blue hair tied to a ponytail. The girl frowned at Sora and Usa-chan, but the most suprising thing was that they frowned back.

"I challenge you to a Pokémon fight", declared the unknown girl. "My name is Bianca Massimo, you'd do well to remember that name. I'm going to be the greatest Pokémon Master one day."

"I am Sora Tranquility Crystal Mary Susan Hikari Tsukino", said Sora, "and this is my best friend, Usa-chan."

"Best? They just met today!" Susanne retorted, rather annoyed.

"I see. I shall now challenge you. Do you accept?" asked Bianca.

"We will accept! It's a double fight, then!" yelled Usa-chan. Her whole posture was like the embodiment of a raging fire and her eyes were burning with hatred. She could not explain it very well herself, but she saw this girl was obviously evil and that she was supposed to hate her with all her might. She knew that this was her rival, hers and no-one elses. Ironically, Sora felt exactly the same way, but it bothered neither of them.

"All right, idiot duo, which one will help me?" asked Bianca, turning towards her bodyguards.

"Actually, there's three of us", the green-haired man corrected right when a beam of red light came out from his pocket and materialized as a Muk.

"To smite the world ahead of us", continued the blue-haired woman.

"To save the world from devastation", exclaimed the man, suddently holding a daisy in his hand.

"By Mr. Massimo's designation!" the woman shouted and took a dramatic pose.

"Oh, dear", said the Muk, covering his face with his silmy hands. Suprisingly enough, he had a strong British accent.

"Jack!" yelled the man, holding his daisy with an exaggerated expression of emotional pain on his face.

"Ripper!" shouted the woman, taking a battle pose.

"Cut it out or Miss Bianca will fire you!" screamed the Muk, still with the British accent.

"Damn right I will", Bianca said, her arms folded on her chest and her foot tapping the ground rapidly.

Susanne and Marcus were watching the farce, not believing their eyes. They both had their mouths wide open from sheer astonishment and their eyes were the sizes of plates. A woman called Ripper? Was that her first or last name? In any case, Ripper wasn't a name at all. Not suprisingly, though, this weird name didn't puzzle Usa-chan nor Sora at all.

"Bring it on, Ripper!" they yelled and took their own battle poses.

"What kind of Pokémon do those two have?" Marcus asked Susanne as the battle was about to begin.

"Well, as far as I know, Sora only has her Umbreon, Moonlight", Susanne answered, watching as Moonlight jumped in front of Sora and took a menacing posture. "But Mary... I mean, Usa-chan has a Wigglytuff, a Skitty, a Luvdisc and a Lopunny."

"Lame Pokémon like that?" Marcus was suprised. "They don't have any decent Pokémon and they're that stupid? They have no chances!"

"Oh, just watch", Susanne said in a jaded tone. "I've seen Usa-chan beat a Garchomp with only her Luvdisc."

"...What?!" Marcus blurted. He looked at the girls preparing to battle and didn't understand anything. What were these girls? He felt scared. No matter how beautiful and perfect Usa-chan and Sora might've been, at that particular moment Marcus thought even Susanne was more attractive.

After Moonlight had took it's place on the battlefield, Bianca sent out her Ponyta called Blaze and Ripper sent out her Seviper. Usa-chan took a Pokéball from her belt (which, by the way, she doesn't normally have, and as she doesn't have a bag either, it's a huge mystery where she keeps all her stuff) and threw it high in the air.

"I choose you, Hearts!" she yelled, made a quick pirouette while waiting the ball to fall back to her, caught the ball and threw it on the field.

A Wigglytuff appeared, wiggled for a second for the heck of it and took a ferocious pose. The four Pokémon glared at each other, as did their trainers. Then, the battle begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, was it fun?
CRITICIZE ME, PEOPLES!!!!111

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
omg that guy must be really mean!
what did he Do to susanne befppre?!??!!
whas It something Bad.
omg i wasnted to see the beat thecrazyg ir l with a wigglytuff.
!!!!!
rite mor opless plss
whens the nest chapter cgone come out?

"Why yes, we are," Sora answered. She was pleasantly suprised by the sudden appearance of the young man.

"Who the heck are you?" asked Susanne. She was freaked out by the sudden appearance of the young man. She was pretty sure they were all going to die now.
tand tha t part was the very funny part befcause U gekp saying the sudden apearsiaec was scarign one persin and not the uther.
CRITICIZE ME, PEOPLES!!!!111

omg now all those men peosple like xantin and post ofic bdud and astnus are all gonna say it ws terboie. they all lmeanies especially astinus he lclsose my best fanfic. because zantin said it was bad.

----

That was actually hard.
Very well done, An-chan. :P

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
"My name is Sir Aaron," said the man and smiled, but of course no-one saw his smile in the dim. "I am going to Vanilla Town myself, but when I realized how scary this forest was... I have been here waiting for some passers-by who want some more experienced people to accompany them on their trip trough this forest. There are some powerful Pokémon out there, I can tell you. So, do you girls need an escort?"
EPIC WIN!!!!1!!!11!!!111!!! The thought crossed my mind when I read something about a cape and gloves, but I was still surprised and almost fell off my bed laughing.

Sir Aaron," he huffed, sounding desperate to the extenct of having tears in his eyes. "We need you! The Tree of Beginning is... It's... Oh, it's too horrible! Hurry!"

Sir Aaron grabbed the brim of his hat. His paleness could be seen even though the forest was unbelievably dark. He took a deep, quivering breath and said: "I must get going, then. Please, messenger, escort these girls to Vanilla Town in my place. When duty calls, I must answer."
Again: EPIC WIN!!!1!!!!1!!!111!!!!!!! I somehow didn't see that one coming, even though I should have lol.

"Oh, dear", said the Muk, covering his face with his silmy hands. Suprisingly enough, he had a strong British accent.
LMAO! Reminder of the anime much? Very nice job here!

"I've seen Usa-chan beat a Garchomp with only her Luvdisc."
Of course, the Luvdisc's arms were tied behind its back, right?

(which, by the way, she doesn't normally have, and as she doesn't have a bag either, it's a huge mystery where she keeps all her stuff)
I seriously live to see that phrase in a parody. LOL. Oh, and a Mary-Sue wouldn't be all that Sue-ish if she didn't have her own interdimensional backpack to put all of her stuff in. LOL.

Oh, and because I just have to.

dis is trible. u kneed bttr idia nd wrd prcessr b4 psting on form. astinuts shld lck dis liek he lck pirate caterpie fic.

Bay

Years
Once again, great chapter here. Heh, interesting apperances on the characters (which reminds me, I should read Post Office Buddy's parody fic one day XD). Also, really Usa-chan and Sora are that forgiving? O.o Geez...XD;

Sora, Moonlight, Usa-chan and Susanne walked on a road that passed trough a rather dark forest. The forest was getting darker and thicker by the minute. There seemed to be mysterious ruins on both sides of the road in the shadows of the forest, but no-one saw then clearly enough to be sure they were there. This was indeed a magical and intimidating forest. Sora and Usa-chan weren't very afraid, because they knew they just had to get trough the forest to reach Vanilla Town. There just wasn't another road that lead to that town. Susanne, however, was starting to get slightly uncomfortable in the dim light and mouldy air of the forest.
Why all forests have to be like that? XD;

A third girl had appeared, this one with two bodyguards. She was wearing a light blue, pleaded miniskirt; almost knee-long, light brown boots; light brown, skin-tight, long-sleeved t-shirt with a huge neckline and the word "Power" written over her large breasts; three blue bracelets in her right hand; a ring in the middle finger her left hand; golden earrings; and three light blue hairpins. She had dark brown hair and her eyes were like bottomless emerald orbs. Her skin was also very tanned, suggesting she was from further south. The bodyguards standing behind her both had a dark blue uniform with a tiny picture of a black helicopter embroidered in the arm of the jacket. The one on the left was a man with short, green hair and the one on the right was a woman with curly, blue hair tied to a ponytail. The girl frowned at Sora and Usa-chan, but the most suprising thing was that they frowned back.
That's a lot of uncessary decription. XD;

Once again, love how not only you're dealing with concepts like evil teams but also writing style (hence why I pinpoint a couple quotes there). Well, nothing else to say but keep up the good work!

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
I am back from my trip out of town! Yay!

Again, your comments cracked me up very much indeed. It's great to write parodies, because then no-one cares of any spelling mistakes :laugh: As far as you know, it could very well be an intended mistake. Just so you know, they aren't intended, but that's not relevant.

You thought it was funny!

There's light in this world again!

I was so afraid this one wasn't very funny because it sure wasn't as funny to write. I loved the part where I described Bianca, though, and I also love to write about sue-miracles. Just wait for that fight, I can promise you it'll not go like you expect and I ain't tellin what's going to happen.

Thanks for your encouragement!

Oh, and POB: that appearance of Sir Aaron and the "by the way" were both there because of you xD Your parody has strongly inspired me... And I figured those things would crack you up. Think of them as an early Christmas present or something :laugh:

Ninja Caterpie (damn you people for changing usernames): I actually found it very hard to read that post, also xD it took me a while to figure what you were talking about...

thx so much everyone!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 Im so gonna rite moar!!!11111111 plz kep reeding!

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
Double posting OMG! I sure hope Asstinuts forgivs me!!! Short and boring chapter this time, but I have some treats saved up for the next chapter. The plot finally starts to unveil! EEEEK!!! :bandit:

Second Chapter​
in which several mysteries happen (you know, so thay y'all get acquaintanced with the concept)

The battle proved to be quite short.

It began when Bianca told her Ponyta, Blaze, to attack Hearts the Wigglytuff.

"Hearts, dodge", Usa-chan yelled, her bunny ears in an attentive position.

When Hearts didn't manage to dodge the attack, Marcus began to think that maybe Usa-chan and Sora weren't such super-people after all. He let out a relieved sigh.

"Don't sigh yet," Susanne warned. "Watch."

As Hearts was trying to recover from the hit it had sustained, Moonlight begun to glow with a dark aura. It started to run towards its two opponents while collecting more and more darkness around itself. Then, suddently, it let out a shriek and uleashed the black, scary aura.

"What? Dark Pulse? Where did she..." Marcus was simply astonished. Hadn't Sora said that she had gotten Moonlight only a few days ago? How come it already knew a powerful move like that? He started to feel like running away.

So did Bianca. Her Ponyta was instantly KO'd by the attack, and so was Ripper's Seviper.

As Ripper took out a Pokéball to send in another Pokémon, she muttered something to herself. "So, this is what Mr. Massimo was talking about." She looked at the Pokéball in her had for a second and then put it back to her belt. "This calls for something more special!" She yelled and took out another ball, this time a completely blue one. She threw it to the battle field. "Go, Feraligatr!"

Susanne gasped as the huge, blue creature growled at Usa-chan, Sora, and their Pokémon. It had to be at least twice the size of a normal Feraligatr. Its claws and red, spikey cusps took Susanne's and Marcus's attention for a second, but then they noticed its sturdy, powerful jaws, too. It was a truly intimidating sight. Even Usa-chan and Sora seemed a bit startled. Moonlight, however, did not. It seemed to be even more agitated now that it had a more powerful opponent.

"I spent years and years training this precious Feraligatr," Ripper announced proudly. "It was my starter way back then. We have a deep connection between us, and he has a lot more experience than all your Pokémon combined. This match, my dear darling, you will not win with something as puny as Dark Pulse."

"We'll see about that!" Usa-chan screamed in a glass-breakingly high tone. "I also share a special connection with my starter! Go, Mitts!" She threw a pink Healing Ball to the field.

For a second, Ripper had a hint of doubt in her eyes. Then, Mitts the Skitty materialized in front of the Feraligatr. The size difference was simply rediculous. Mitts had no chances whatsoever.

"A Skitty? As a starter?" Marcus asked in disbelief.

"Oh, come on! Sora had an Eevee!" Susanne snapped.

"Kawaii," Sora said to Mitts with a tone and an expression that probably would have killed all malignant people - and practically most of any other kind of people as well - on the spot with the sheer sweetness of it.

Mitts nodded at her and started glowing a great, white light.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" yelled Marcus. "Is there a Moon Stone here somewhere? Please tell me there's a Moon Stone here!"

"With these two, you never know," Susanne sighed. She couldn't watch anymore. It was too much for her to handle, even if she had gotten used to traveling with Usa-chan.

The Skitty, while glowing the bright light that was familiar to all Pokémon trainers, started to change shape. She got taller, her ears grew larger and her feet became cosiderably slimmer.

"This is soooooo exciting," Usa-chan screamed in excitement.

"She's becoming so beautiful," Sora said with her warmest, kindest voice. It sent chills up Susanne's spine.

Luckily, Ripper wasn't stupid. She had begun to realize what was going on around these two girls, and she did not want to let her precious Feraligatr to get beaten by a Delcatty commanded by an amateur trainer. Only the thought of it made her heart nearly stop, so she snorted and called Feraligatr back. "This isn't over," she yelled at Usa-chan and Sora. Compared to their voices, her voice sounded like that of an old crow with a severe case of throat cancer. "We'll get you before you know it!"

"I'd like to see that," Usa-chan yelled back at her and took a pose she thought was really cool: she stood on one foot and crossed her arms like she was going to start a karate match or something. She looked at Ripper menacingly from behind her bangs.

"Oh, dear mother in heaven," Ripper muttered, rolled her eyes and turned around.

"We won! Yeah!" Sora laughed and danced around with Moonlight. "We beat the bad guys, Usa-chan!"

"You did not," Bianca said, standing firmly with crossed arms and staring at the two girls. "We will get you, that's as sure as the fact our team is called Team Helicopter!"

"Oh... Then, is your team's name maybe Team Airplane?" Usa-chan joked and laughed together with Sora. Several small birds fell from trees and were already cold and limp once they reached the ground, almost as if they had never been alive.

Bianca snorted. "We have to prepare better next time," she told her underlings, "even I did not see this coming." She turned back to Sora. "Sora Tranquility Crystal Mary Susan Hikari Tsukino! This is not over!"

"How could she remember her name if she only heard it once?" Marcus pondered.

"Don't bother, Marcus, don't bother!" Susanne shook her head. "We better go back to those two before they thin we've been kidnapped." She stopped for a while, looking like she remembered something, and shivered. "Trust me, you don't want Usa-chan to think you've been kidnapped."

"What an awesome fight that was," Marcus shouted. He was already halfway to Usa-chan and Sora. Susanne smiled at his back. Quick to learn, as always, she thought.

"You think so?" Sora smiled in a disgustingly sweet way.

"Yeah. Especially that Dark Pulse. It took my breath away," Marcus boasted. "It was like whaaaam.... BAM! You know?"

"Yeah," Usa-chan agreed. "It was a real BAM, all right. But I really think I should put a purple bow on Mitts. It would look so kawaii! Don't you think, Kitsuneko?" Usa-chan looked around her, confused. "Eh? Where did Kitsuneko go?"

"Ah, she's still in the bushes, the silly thing," Marcus said while smiling like an idiot. He turned to Susanne. "Kitsuneko, come here!"

Susanne was crushed. Here she had thought she finally had some intelligent company, but now it didn't look like it anymore. She slowly started to walk towards the rest of the group, soaking wet with cold sweat. She was sure she'd meet premature death because of Usa-chan and Sora. If not for any other reason, then solely for the sake of the girls being able to be true martyres and avenge her death like good friends. She shivered. She should escape. But she already knew it was no use to waste her energy on trying to escape, because Usa-chan - and now probably Sora, too - would come and find her, thinking that something bad had happened. She couldn't get away. Like mesmerized, she moved back towards the nightmare that was her life.

Suddenly she noticed something interesting about Sora. Despite all her clothes always looking like they were just bought a minute ago, there was something ugly and old in her attire. She had a rather misshapen, time-beaten, old amulet hanging from her neck. It was big and apparently broken, so it caught Susanne's eye.

"Hey, Sora, what's that amulet you have?" she asked the dark-haired girl.

Sora grabbed the amulet and looked at Susanne with her dark, deep eyes that reminded bottomless ruby orbs. "This?"

"Yeah, that," Susanne answered. Like there is another amulet on you somewhere!

"Oh, it's the only memento I have of my parents. They died when I was still very young, so I lived with my aunt who made me do all kinds of awful things like clean the bathroom... It's an old amulet, and it's a bit ugly, too, but I always keep it close to my heart because it's the only connection I have to my beloved parents."

"Can I see it?" Susanne asked, resisting the urge to throw up.

"Yeah, go ahead," Sora said, taking the amulet off. "Why?"

"Kitsuneko is a real tensai, you know," Usa-chan told her. "She's super smart! She even went to high school! She likes all kinds of old and ugly stuff and she can even read old runes!"

"They're not runes," Susanne snorted and reached to grab the amulet.

Once her fingers reached it, a strange pulse went through her body. "Wha-" she began, but was interrupted by a violent heat wave that threw her back. She fell down, on her back and started twitching.

"So hot! Aagh!" She screamed.

"Are you okay?" Sora yelled in panic. "This is all my fault, all my fault..." She started crying and mumbling accusations to herself.

Meanwhile, Susanne had begun to glow a bright, red light. She could feel her body transforming. She grew a tail... No, nine tails overall, and her nose grew longer as her body shrunk. When the light faded, there was no way to tell she had been a human girl just a while ago. She was a Ninetales now.

"What the hell," she screamed. "WHY ME? WHY ALWAYS ME?!"

"Calm down," Marcus tried to assure her. "It's not that bad... You can probably turn back when you touch the pendant again." He was pale and not very convincing at all. He looked rather shocked.

"Whoa... cool! I want to turn into a Pokémon, too," Usa-chan said happily and reached for the amulet.

"THE HELL YOU WILL!" Susanne growled and jumped in to prevent Usa-chan from touching the cursed piece of metal. "I swear, Mary, if you do that, I'll eat you. I can do that, I'm a fox now."

"Ah, so boring," Usa-chan complained and started to sulk. "It's always you who gets to do all the fun stuff."

"FUN STUFF?!" Susanne was slowly becoming rather hysterical, and she was really ready to burn Usa-chan and bury whatever was left of her. She was breathing heavily and her red Ninetales eyes were wide from the shock of turning into a Pokémon. "YOU CALL MY LIFE FUN?! I'M JUST INFINITELY GLAD THAT I CAN STILL TALK IN HUMAN LANGUAGE!"

"Too bad we can't understand what you say," Marcus said and patted her head carefully.

Her heart stopped. She turned to him, more shocked and scared than she had ever been before. "What did you say?"

"It's kind of futile to talk, since it's all Ninetales to me," Marcus said with an apologizing tone and offered her an assuring smile.

She almost exploded. Before she had time to do so, however, the pendant catched her eye again. Her vision was much sharper now, so she could read the darkened and worn-out text. It said "The Heir of the Royal Family of Maginia". She blinked.

Sora was a princess. She looked at the dark-haired girl and blinked again.

Then she screamed, from the top of her lungs. "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Um...
LOL.

Great story!

God, I don't know what else to say. XD So, uh...I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! (I REALLY don't know what to write. >_<)

Back