• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making Trainer Crds! :D

Towia321

Pegasus Knight
Years
Check my signature for examples. I will not make you a trainer sprite. You must provide an attatchment! Taking two at a time. May do more. Thanks. :D

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
Years
Can I get a blank one? I will give you credit. I promise.

Edit: And how do you draw the letters? Ive try but they look..... Lets say stupid

Towia321

Pegasus Knight
Years
Sure! I'll try to post it here a little later, I have to leave now, but as for the letters, I use the font Arial on size 9 with Bold. Hoped I helped. ^-^

Daniel

Years
Towia321 said:
Sure! I'll try to post it here a little later, I have to leave now, but as for the letters, I use the font Arial on size 9 with Bold. Hoped I helped. ^-^

Ok thanks. Do you type it Microsoft Word then copy it? I use paint

Daniel

Years
Ok thanks ^_^ Wont you post? Then can I take your trainer card and make that blank? (Dont hit me)

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
And they are =\
May she have stoled it? Cuz I didnt gave anyone... Plus, the right font size would be 8 not 9... Still, we need to know where did ya got the Template...

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Yeah... Can someone hack her Freeebs Account? XD Just Kidding...
Anyways, we can just ask someone to remove the images o.O;;

Back