• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2014
I'm stuck at Iris Mountain where you have to move the boulders. I can move it and get waterfall but I can't move it to get across to the other side. Help?

Mount Iris has quite a few boulder clusters. Can you be more specific? Waterfall is no longer there for me, so i'm not sure which one your talking about.

Years
u guys can u get to hoenn region like other places in hoenn? like slateport and stuff like those? i beat the torxia league twice what i do now?

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Who has a save file that has a catched Arceus? I don't care the player name, and if can the player should be male and Arceus isn't nicknamed

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I do but I don't know how to give it? I don't know how to trade either =| Help?

Just upload the Game.rpgxp data file that contains the save file and to answer the trade go to the trade room set up a trade and there will be a txt file made in one of the folders of the pokemon you are going to trade. Send it to someone who wants to trade with you paste their code into the trades folder (in a .txt file off course) and game back to the trade room.

Years
I have an Arceus if you want to trade... I'm willing to listen to what you have to offer...

u guys can u get to hoenn region like other places in hoenn? like slateport and stuff like those? i beat the torxia league twice what i do now?

Wow you beat the Torxia League twice? That is pretty good... I am having trouble beating it because I'm cheap and don't want to use full restores and stuff lol.

I got up to blue without using any items... but have a problem beating blue

Last edited:
Years
I have an Arceus if you want to trade... I'm willing to listen to what you have to offer...

Wow you beat the Torxia League twice? That is pretty good... I am having trouble beating it because I'm cheap and don't want to use full restores and stuff lol.

wow u reached? blue with out any items i couldnt even make it to second with out items even though i had lvl 100 lucario and lvl 100 giritina lvl 82 honchrow lvl 85 palkia lvl 70 darkrai lvl 74 dialga

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2011
I literally just beat the Torxia League for the second time with my Infernape lvl 92, Togekiss lvl 80, Linoone lvl 82, Dusknoir lvl 88, Graveler lvl 91, and Abomasnow lvl 73. A key with some of the trainers there is that you have to build up your team's endurance so that some of the opponents will end up just using struggle, which is a great tactic (Best offense is a good defense)!

Years
I literally just beat the Torxia League for the second time with my Infernape lvl 92, Togekiss lvl 80, Linoone lvl 82, Dusknoir lvl 88, Graveler lvl 91, and Abomasnow lvl 73. A key with some of the trainers there is that you have to build up your team's endurance so that some of the opponents will end up just using struggle, which is a great tactic (Best offense is a good defense)!
thnx for the tip ill keep that in mind

were is the place to breed pokemons in pokemon raptor like a daycare or something like that?

Last edited:

Germaniac

Years
Tomackze, I just restarted my game, but If You want I can give You starter/stage 2 of it, also, MarkiiN07, can You upload it? Maybe I can help

Years
Tomackze, I just restarted my game, but If You want I can give You starter/stage 2 of it, also, MarkiiN07, can You upload it? Maybe I can help

I can get my own starter types no problem... I was referring more to some of the harder to find pokemon... or the ones you need special items to evolve.

wow u reached? blue with out any items i couldnt even make it to second with out items even though i had lvl 100 lucario and lvl 100 giritina lvl 82 honchrow lvl 85 palkia lvl 70 darkrai lvl 74 dialga

Yah it's not hard at all... I have a 97 lvl Infernape, 90 lvl Giratina, 85 lvl Garchomp, 85 lvl Magnezone, 81 lvl Magmortar, and a 85 lvl Darkrai.

I can take out the first trainer with Darkrai, Magmortar, and Garchomp. The only pokemon of mine that usually dies is Magmortar. My Darkrai has ice beam which helps a lot against grass + dragon. And my Garchomp's dig is great against most of their pokemon.

Then in the second round, Giratina, Infernape, and Darkrai go to town. My Garchomp usually dies here...

In the third round it is a little harder, but still Giratina owns. But my Magnezone and Dakrai usually die.

By Blue I only have Infernape and Giratina left, both will little to no experience.

Edited: Okay I just beat the game. The last two took a lot of full restores but I was able to do it with my Infernape standing... But I got an error log right after :(

Last edited:

Germaniac

Years
Can You tell me rare pokemon that can be found at the beginning of game? I found a Misdreavus code:
RPEXTDSRySyUtbdhOgBWdcTGta+0trQTtbsIZgkPMa69C2mvtLa1r7S06aektjmvt
2q2o7Q2s8+wtrmvtLa1r7S2ta1XbMXeuQt8Eg0yNS+0trWs=
Can I use that? That's not my pokemon

Years
it's okay... I'll just send you my save. I'm a girl though, chose by accident. Although I'm a boy in real life I chose a girl in this game because I beat it prior with a boy.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Well I got Arceus but the problem now is Palkia won't get caught. I got it down to 1 HP and still no use with my ultra balls. I don't have money to buy more either. Help?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017

You can't actually explore Hoenn. You can only go from Mossdeep to Sootopolis and to Sky Pillar by warp.

I'm stuck at Iris Mountain where you have to move the boulders. I can move it and get waterfall but I can't move it to get across to the other side. Help?

The first Iris puzzle is tricky, because what you have to do doesn't make much sense. Bssically, you can push boulders even if you aren't on the same level. So if you approach the first puzzle from the top, you can push it downward to get to the other side.

mtiris1F.png

You might be having problems if you don't get vitamins for your Pokemon. Since you don't get EVs from fighting Pokemon in Raptor, they will be very weak unless you give them vitamins. To compensate, they work at 200% power, giving you 20 EVs per use instead of 10. Thus, the maximun EVs you can have is 200/200/200/200/200/200, which is around a 50 point increase at a Lv. 100 standpoint.

is there a place for breeding in pokemon raptor?

Yes. the Day Care Center is in Peakland City, the small mountain town with the third gym. It is located in a building in the upper side of town.

Well I got Arceus but the problem now is Palkia won't get caught. I got it down to 1 HP and still no use with my ultra balls. I don't have money to buy more either. Help?

Whichever dragon you don't choose in Raptor Shrine has the absolute lowest catch rate in the game. My only advice is to keep trying, but you can use Net Balls for a slightly better chance.

Years
^I could definitely beat the Champions... I just can't seem to do it without using items.

I beat it recently with using like 6 revives and 10 full restores in total. After each battle I'd have a few dead, until the final 2 which are harder

Back