• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I didn't have an open slot in my party & I received mine. I got a message thing that told me to pick mine up at a PokeCenter & the PokeCenter I went to had a different/new guy standing near the door & I talked to him & got it.

No, what I meant was that to receive the Meloetta itself in-game, you'd have to have an open slot. I wasn't referring to the Wonder Card or Event itself. Sorry for the confusion.

MocasFocas

artist
Years
hi guys
i had catch a dratini at lv. 58 in dragonspiral tower. but I confused since it has suppose to transform at lv. 30 to a dragonair
why my dratini isn't changing to a dragonair?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
hi guys
i had catch a dratini at lv. 58 in dragonspiral tower. but I confused since it has suppose to transform at lv. 30 to a dragonair
why my dratini isn't changing to a dragonair?

Just level him up by one level, then he'll evolve to dragonair ;)
After that, level him up once more and dragonair will evolve into dragonite!

MocasFocas

artist
Years
Just level him up by one level, then he'll evolve to dragonair ;)
After that, level him up once more and dragonair will evolve into dragonite!

ok, i'm gonna try doing that
thank you :)

it evoluted :)

but only to a dragonair and that's good, because that was the one I wanted (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

ahmm, just one more question: there isn't an item that allows you to prevent futures evolutions in a specific pokemon?

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
ok, i'm gonna try doing that
thank you :)

it evoluted :)

but only to a dragonair and that's good, because that was the one I wanted (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

ahmm, just one more question: there isn't an item that allows you to prevent futures evolutions in a specific pokemon?

Giving the Pokémon the Everstone item prevents the holder from evolving. It's a better idea to evolve Dragonair, IMO, as Dragonite learns a lot of good moves and has the stats to back them up.

MocasFocas

artist
Years
Giving the Pokémon the Everstone item prevents the holder from evolving. It's a better idea to evolve Dragonair, IMO, as Dragonite learns a lot of good moves and has the stats to back them up.

Thanks for the information
I realy love dragonair, but a dragonite will a better choice to my team :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Thanks for the information
I realy love dragonair, but a dragonite will a better choice to my team :)
I caught two Dratinis just so that I could leave one as a Dragonair and evolve the other to a Dragonite. Best of both worlds...

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Is Poison Heal Gligar available in any of the Hidden Grottoes?

It's available in the Route 23 Hidden Grotto. But Gligar has Immunity rather than Poison Heal (its ability will change to Poison Heal when it evolves).
Gligar. There is no Poison Heal Gligar.

Gliscor. The Gligar with Immunity when evolved gets Poison Heal, exactly as our shiny Dude here indicated. :)

Cyclone

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
I hope it's OK if I consolidate these questions into one...

1. Does the battle music for Black Kyurem share the same melody as the battle music for White Kyurem? Do they use similar or different instrumentation? (similar to how in BW, the Tao Dragon trio members' (Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem Normal Forme) battle themes all apparently share the same melody, but use different instrumentation effects for each Pokemon...?)
I could probably just search for the song on YouTube, but I'm avoiding B2W2 music spoilers until I can actually play the game... :<

2. Regarding the Latios/Latias in the Dreamyard...is it possible for one to leave the Dreamyard without capturing said Latios/Latias, complete the game by beating the Elite 4 and Champion, and revisit the Dreamyard at a later time to "play hide-and-seek" with and subsequently catch the Latios/Latias?

3. Is one able to soft-reset for the Dreamyard's Latios/Latias? (primarily if one desires certain Natures, IVs, EVs, shinyness, etc.). Do you do this before or after "playing hide-and-seek" with it?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years

1. Does the battle music for Black Kyurem share the same melody as the battle music for White Kyurem? Do they use similar or different instrumentation? (similar to how in BW, the Tao Dragon trio members' (Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem Normal Forme) battle themes all apparently share the same melody, but use different instrumentation effects for each Pokemon...?)
I could probably just search for the song on YouTube, but I'm avoiding B2W2 music spoilers until I can actually play the game... :<

2. Regarding the Latios/Latias in the Dreamyard...is it possible for one to leave the Dreamyard without capturing said Latios/Latias, complete the game by beating the Elite 4 and Champion, and revisit the Dreamyard at a later time to "play hide-and-seek" with and subsequently catch the Latios/Latias?

3. Is one able to soft-reset for the Dreamyard's Latios/Latias? (primarily if one desires certain Natures, IVs, EVs, shinyness, etc.). Do you do this before or after "playing hide-and-seek" with it?

1. Black and White Kyurem have similar, yet different sounding themes.

2. If you leave the Dreamyard, you must repeat the hide and seek with the Lati.

3. Yes it's possible to reset for the Lati's nature and IVs. At a certain point, the Lati will end the hide and seek and attack, so it might be a good idea to save each time you find it.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

1) The melody for both encounters are the same, but there are slight differences in each of them. Reshiram's theme has a kind of fire sound effect whereas Zekrom has a kind of electrical crackle if you listen carefully.

2) Yeah. If you leave the Dreamyard between the hide-and-seek chase and before battling with Latios/Latias, you must start the chase again until you either defeat it or capture it.

3) It should be possible to do so. I haven't tried it before as I captured it on first encounter, but as the post above mentioned, yes you can.

Hope that helps! All the best in your adventure. c:

Years
Can you specify which version you have? It could help us better.

If it's White 2 you're playing, just go to the garden accessed by the sewers in Castelia City. If you're playing Black 2 you'll need to trade one from White 2 or just go to the Trade Corner section's Quick Trade Thread if you don't have White 2.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
Where is the pokemon daycare/breeding center in Pokemon White 2.

Where is the move deleter located at,in Pokemon White 2?

Is the White Forest existing,in Pokemon White 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back