• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ehh...

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
*pull down a meteor at SL*
That was greatest dinner!!!
Grrrr....

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Nobody's even welcoming him anymore, like I said, make a roleplay topic. Thanks. ^_^

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
It seems whenever me or Kuroko join a topic theres always Bombs goin off, things exploding...ill make an RP! ^^

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
You should made that for a long time...<_<
I hope I won't see that again...
Thank you.

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2004
*takes a missle and aims it at Earth* MWFAFAFA *eats a whole bowl of sugar* *twitches madly* *3 ...... * ...2...* *1...* booom *Earth blows up* *eats more sugar* *twitches* Ah , welcome to PC!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Gengar said:
*takes a missle and aims it at Earth* MWFAFAFA *eats a whole bowl of sugar* *twitches madly* *3 ...... * ...2...* *1...* booom *Earth blows up* *eats more sugar* *twitches* Ah , welcome to PC!
*hire a nuclearator from AWN*
*release a nuke on Gengar's head for being misunderstand*
Thank you for using us.-Nuke commander team leader Naki Terris Faralkin
Thank you for being of topic.
That's really cool.
Thank you.

DUDE!!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Stinger said:
sup?
New to the community. It looks nice here. I'll post as much as I can when I have the time, like now. I almost didn't want to start a welcome topic.... why? I just don't like being noticed O_o. So I can creep around without any distractions.

My intrests range from pokemon, to your mom.

So hi.
Hi Stinger, great to have you and your interests with us.

Back