• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PokeCommunity!

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
Hi everyone! I joined a couple hours ago while trying to get a hacking tool. I'm currently working on a Humorous Fire Red hack, and I'm wondering where I could post a question about scripting. I'm really glad I found this place! I had started my hack this morning and I had a bunch of questions.

I'm all for the main series Pokemon games. I used to like the mystery dungeon, but I lost Blue Mystery dungeon for the DS and EoT along with about 30 other games including Fire Red.

I also enjoyed hey you pikachu because you could insult it and it would be happy! For some reason, when I told it to do something or complimented it, it got angry at me. It got happy as soon as I brought the insults.

I haven't played Platinum yet, and I don't really want to. I'm really looking forward to the G&S remakes though, they look really cool!

Well, thats my hello! See you later!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
Hello i am Mr. Sillypillz i don't do hacks. I have 3 pokemon games i think.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Yeah, scripting can be a behemoth to tackle at first. Lucky for you there is a thread where you can get your scripting questions answered. You can access that right here, my friend.

Sorry to hear about your games. I know I've invested quite a hefty sum into my own collection. If I lost 30 games, I'd be pretty angry about all the money I had squandered away. Then again, I'm just thinking from the mindset of a poor college student.

That aside, good luck in the hacking business, Kirk. Hope you make a great one.

Welcome to the community.

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
hellos!
welcome to pc.
you havent played platinum?
-gasp-
xD

I Hadn't Played Platinum Either Till Around a month ago lol

But anyway

The way you joined Here is Similar to the way i did i came here looking for Shiny Gold and Haven't left since

So Welcome and Enjoy the Ride

Back