• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's That Pokemon! [ Shiny Edition ]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm not sure whether or not it was obvious or anything, but I'm extending it. I'll also consider you guys giving you all a hint for all of those still stumped, and I will allow those who have already guessed to have a second shot if they got it wrong. So yeah!

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I'm not sure whether or not it was obvious or anything, but I'm extending it. I'll also consider you guys giving you all a hint for all of those still stumped, and I will allow those who have already guessed to have a second shot if they got it wrong. So yeah!
*Whistling.... waiting in suspense...* I really hope I got it right, because it was the only one I could find that seemed to be close. If I got it wrong, I'd be totally stumped.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh le oh le oh leeee. Here's the hint guys:

Halloween

Think of the types (water, fire, etc) of Pokemon you would see out on Halloween. That should slim it down enough for you guys. I'll go ahead and PM anyone who didn't get it right soon so they can have their second chance.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
All I can say is this: I hope the other Shiny WTPs don't stump everyone as bad as this one. :\ Are we allowed to give other users tips for finding it without actually telling them our guess?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well, it's a little late for that now, because I'm about to tell the answer. xD But still such a small amount of people participated. :/ I think I miight make a participants emblem for the shiny one, and you get it the first time to participate. idk. Anyone else have any ideas feel free to say so.

Anyways, this is so late because of the errors PC was having earlier, yeah.

T4K5T.png

GOLURK
(Did this so you can see the shininess... yeah. Colors are slightly off, but eh. I'll do a better job next time and not do the image at 2am).

Winners of this Week's WTP:
Twiggy (I didn't get the colors from Golett, btw. I think you can see that now)
Scarf
deoxys121
vaporeon7

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEE I AM SO BLIND ;__; this was fun though. binarypeaches you MUST DO ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS I LOVE IT

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
What about another one of these for Christmas? Would you guys be alright with that?

And I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm going to hold off putting up the next WTP until Friday or Saturday, so I can get it back on schedule. ._.; But I'll be sure to make and put out emblems for both the normal WTP (if there are any who will be receiving one) and for this Shiny WTP as well.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
What about another one of these for Christmas? Would you guys be alright with that?

And I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm going to hold off putting up the next WTP until Friday or Saturday, so I can get it back on schedule. ._.; But I'll be sure to make and put out emblems for both the normal WTP (if there are any who will be receiving one) and for this Shiny WTP as well.
I think that would work. I definitely had fun with this. :)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
yeah that'd be cool. also i don't mind waiting a week for the normal wtp!

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
Christmas one would be good,cause these ones are extra hard. I am so angry, I had narrowed it down to two pokemon, Golurk and Cofagrius. And I chose Cofagrius, ARRGGGGGHHHHH!!!! Oh well next time :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Really? Hmm... Time to redo my monitor colour settings, then :P

Seems like you do need hints to get the whole thing working properly!

Christmas? I think I'm going to be in!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well, while everyone knows Pokemon colors, not everyone knows the shiny color of each Pokemon. I'm not surprised nor did I mind having to give a hint to help out. Maybe for the next one I'll just toss up a hint to begin with, to make things easier in the long run. Buut, I'll also make sure to give myself more time to make said shiny WTP, so it doesn't look like a mess like this one was.

Back